Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,573 members, 7,801,636 topics. Date: Thursday, 18 April 2024 at 06:54 PM

2019: Vote For Me As President And I Will End Boko Haram - Atiku - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / 2019: Vote For Me As President And I Will End Boko Haram - Atiku (799 Views)

Buhari: I Have Kept My Promise To End Boko Haram / 5 Steps To End Boko Haram By Abubakar Abba Sanusi / Govt Will Procure Modern Fighting Equipment To End Boko Haram Madness – Buhari (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

2019: Vote For Me As President And I Will End Boko Haram - Atiku by bgossipnaija(f): 5:20am On Jul 18, 2018
Former vice president, Atiku Abubakar has promised to end the lingering Boko Haram insurgency if Nigerians vote him in as president in 2019. Vanguard reports that Atiku also promised to tackle the herdsmen-farmers crises. 

He spoke while addressing Peoples Democratic Party supporters in Borno at the Forshams Hall, Maiduguri. He said: “Nigeria ended its civil war in only 2 and half years despite the thick forest in the south-east. I wonder why the war against insurgency took us 9 Years without headway, there must be something wrong some where.

“If elected as President of the Federal Republic of Nigeria, I will not allow any commander to tell me stories, we must end insurgency within shortest possible time because the insurgency has crippled everything in the Northeast” Atiku promised to address poverty issue particularly in the northeast noting that Nigeria was one of the poorest nations in the country. The former vice president claimed the bad governance of the All Progressives Congress is the cause of the poverty in the country. Senator Gbenga Daniel who is the director-general of the Atiku Campaign Organisation said they were in Maiduguri to consult with PDP stakeholders.

https://www.naijanewspapers.com.ng/2018/07/2019-vote-for-me-as-president-and-i-will-end-boko-haram-atiku/

Re: 2019: Vote For Me As President And I Will End Boko Haram - Atiku by Mynd44: 5:30am On Jul 18, 2018
Re: 2019: Vote For Me As President And I Will End Boko Haram - Atiku by fallout87: 5:31am On Jul 18, 2018
Be ni

Then you will end ISIS. After that poverty, then world hunger!

These politicians love lying more than they love life. There is no need to make false promises like Buhari. Just be realistic and still to key issues like restructuring.

3 Likes

Re: 2019: Vote For Me As President And I Will End Boko Haram - Atiku by Thejustw14(m): 5:40am On Jul 18, 2018
Presidential Anthem.:!!:.

1 Like

Re: 2019: Vote For Me As President And I Will End Boko Haram - Atiku by Leobrain(m): 5:53am On Jul 18, 2018
how won't you end it, when I'm certain you 'may' be one of their sponsors.

1 Like

Re: 2019: Vote For Me As President And I Will End Boko Haram - Atiku by kinzation(m): 5:56am On Jul 18, 2018
their national anthem
Re: 2019: Vote For Me As President And I Will End Boko Haram - Atiku by Nobody: 5:57am On Jul 18, 2018
Mad man
Re: 2019: Vote For Me As President And I Will End Boko Haram - Atiku by Nedfed(m): 6:17am On Jul 18, 2018
Is this man still alive?
Just a question don't quote me.

Useless pple
Re: 2019: Vote For Me As President And I Will End Boko Haram - Atiku by bgossipnaija(f): 6:25am On Jul 18, 2018
hahhhahahhhhhha our forefathers cant let go, Dem no won retire

kinzation:
their national anthem
Re: 2019: Vote For Me As President And I Will End Boko Haram - Atiku by AroleOduduwa(m): 6:35am On Jul 18, 2018
Buhari said the same thing, he went as far saying he will lead the war front.
Re: 2019: Vote For Me As President And I Will End Boko Haram - Atiku by Auladimeji2: 6:49am On Jul 18, 2018
angry angryI hates this man

1 Like

Re: 2019: Vote For Me As President And I Will End Boko Haram - Atiku by sats: 6:53am On Jul 18, 2018
Create chaos and make the current government incompetent so people look their way
Isnt that what politicians do?
Re: 2019: Vote For Me As President And I Will End Boko Haram - Atiku by Patrioticooduan: 7:31am On Jul 18, 2018
fallout87:
Be ni

Then you will end ISIS. After that poverty, then world hunger!

These politicians love lying more than they love life. There is no need to make false promises like Buhari. Just be realistic and still to key issues like restructuring.

You think that Northerner support restructuring? Don't be naive. He is only deceiving you guys. Besides, his type of restructuring might not be the one you want
Re: 2019: Vote For Me As President And I Will End Boko Haram - Atiku by PassingShot(m): 7:35am On Jul 18, 2018
Auladimeji2:
angry angryI hates this man
Na wa for your grammar oooo!

Daris God oooooo grin grin grin
Re: 2019: Vote For Me As President And I Will End Boko Haram - Atiku by ehinmowo: 7:37am On Jul 18, 2018
I swear if this man continue with this rubbish he will not get poo.
Re: 2019: Vote For Me As President And I Will End Boko Haram - Atiku by PassingShot(m): 7:39am On Jul 18, 2018
It will be easier for the proverbial horse to pass through a needle eye than for Atiku to become our president.

It won't happen. We won't allow it.

If you like, jump from PDP to CUPP or MUGG or MUGU, we won't make you president.

PMB has NW, NE, NC and SW locked down. We will even battle to win in SS and SE because our strategy is to make PDP and their CUPP uncomfortable even in what is considered their stronghold. By then, dem go know how far. grin grin
Re: 2019: Vote For Me As President And I Will End Boko Haram - Atiku by Ilekeh(f): 7:42am On Jul 18, 2018
This man can only deceive his illiterate ipob slaves.

No votes for you in the SW.

If you like, go undercover as a boko haram soldier, kò lè werk.
Re: 2019: Vote For Me As President And I Will End Boko Haram - Atiku by bgossipnaija(f): 8:20am On Jul 18, 2018
I no understand

Ilekeh:
This man can only deceive his illiterate ipob slaves.

No votes for you in the SW.

If you like, go undercover as a boko haram soldier, kò lè werk.
Re: 2019: Vote For Me As President And I Will End Boko Haram - Atiku by beegodson: 10:58am On Jul 18, 2018
Atiku.....end boko haram?....i laugh...the people of Nigeria can no longer be deceived by your empty promises and lies.
you were given a chance to prove yourself worthy of leading this nation rather Atiku failed woefully...we don't need a backward government we want a forward ever government.... Enough is Enough!
Re: 2019: Vote For Me As President And I Will End Boko Haram - Atiku by kinzation(m): 1:15pm On Jul 18, 2018
bgossipnaija:
hahhhahahhhhhha our forefathers cant let go, Dem no won retire

don't mind them... they just keep on recycling themselves imagine Ekiti state doing trial and error..from PDP to APC
God go retire all of them las las in..a won weyrey baba
Re: 2019: Vote For Me As President And I Will End Boko Haram - Atiku by Bimmiie(f): 2:34pm On Jul 18, 2018
Hian...na today

(1) (Reply)

Pictures: How People Sold Their Votes To APC In Kogi State By-election / How To Impeach Saraki - Ozekhome / Buhari Is So Lifeless, I Regret Meeting Him – Trump

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.