Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,416 members, 7,808,491 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 12:41 PM

Phone And SIM Synchronization Problem - Phones - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Phone And SIM Synchronization Problem (328 Views)

Opinion: Reasons We Should Start Safeguarding Our Phones And Sim Cards (must Rea / Opera For Android Gets Autofill And Password Synchronization Feature / Accessing An Old Whatsapp Account After Losing Your Phone And SIM. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Phone And SIM Synchronization Problem by blackgold90(m): 5:31am On Jul 18, 2018
My brother gifted me his tecno cx ,that he was using,when I wanted to insert my SIM the phone ask a question relating to if I want the sim to bla bla bla with the phone yes or cancel.

I just hit yes without reading the query.

Now my brother messenger SMS is seen by me... His download pictures is seen by me. Atimes my download pictures are not found,i suspect he delete them from his phone too

Because the phone is dual SIM I try to add another SIM to see if the query will be asked again. It didn't.

How do I over come this because almost all hIs private text are seen by me and I don't know if he is seeing mine.

At first it was fun but is boring I don't want any messages from his side. Is like we are bugging eachother how do I correct this

(1) (Reply)

Android Oreo 8 Mobile Data Issues / Leaked- Soon Coming Xiaomi Mi Mix 3 Will Come With Sliding Camera / I Need An Andriod Phone For Sale Within Umuahia And Enugu.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.