Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,908 members, 7,802,953 topics. Date: Saturday, 20 April 2024 at 05:06 AM

Willie Obiano Inspects The "DMGS Roundabout" Project In Onitsha - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Willie Obiano Inspects The "DMGS Roundabout" Project In Onitsha (24217 Views)

David Umahi Inspects The Abuja-Kaduna-Kano Road / Zik Statue At DMGS Roundabout Onitsha Is On Fire / Sanwo-Olu Inspects The Removal Of Lekki Second Roundabout (Pictures) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Willie Obiano Inspects The "DMGS Roundabout" Project In Onitsha by Ttipsy(f): 9:31am On Jul 18, 2018
yellow box or box junction with traffic lights would be suitable. its high time we stop this roundabout mediocrity, waste of funds
Re: Willie Obiano Inspects The "DMGS Roundabout" Project In Onitsha by CanineOfJackal: 9:34am On Jul 18, 2018
chomchom1:
God bless my Governor... I know somePeople will never like this news. grin
A governor commissioned a roundbout and you say God bless him?

Where are the MOUs he has been signing since or this is one of them?

Obiano is a fraud being cheered by people like you.

Next time just type God Punish Obiano
Re: Willie Obiano Inspects The "DMGS Roundabout" Project In Onitsha by EasterDell: 9:35am On Jul 18, 2018
azimibraun:
But we have monuments scattered all over Europe and America and Nigerians travel abroad just to have them take pictures on top, under and besides these monuments. Does that stop other developments from going on? We need monuments and we need social overhead( infrastructures) they all make up a society. Bad leadership and misplaced priorities should not make us condemn just Bout everything. These is a beauty to behold. I don't see nothing wrong with it. We don't have anything compared to other parts of the world in terms of monuments both ancient and new.

You have a good point...

But when the trivial becomes priority and the crucial becomes trivial, then madness is enthroned.

Governor after governor, year after year, nationwide, keep commissioning roads and junctions.... and recently statues.

When unemployment is the #1 problem.

If they commission massive factories, new cities, housing projects, at the rate they commission these cosmetic trivialities, Nigeria would be a better place.
Re: Willie Obiano Inspects The "DMGS Roundabout" Project In Onitsha by AlhajiYoung: 9:38am On Jul 18, 2018
Which kind small roundabout be this self
Re: Willie Obiano Inspects The "DMGS Roundabout" Project In Onitsha by TheAngry1: 9:39am On Jul 18, 2018
Inspects roundabout angry angry angry
Re: Willie Obiano Inspects The "DMGS Roundabout" Project In Onitsha by AroOkigbo(m): 9:42am On Jul 18, 2018
chomchom1:
Even skull mining is a part of their national flag

1 Like

Re: Willie Obiano Inspects The "DMGS Roundabout" Project In Onitsha by okachie1(m): 9:43am On Jul 18, 2018
sarrki:
At 21st century round about
grin grin Help me ask dem o!
Re: Willie Obiano Inspects The "DMGS Roundabout" Project In Onitsha by BrownRoofRep: 9:44am On Jul 18, 2018
Movic1:

Bcoz of ordinary round about? The misplacement of priorities is a major problem militating against development and economic growth . I'm even surprise a Governor is commissioning a round about.

Commisioning or inspection?
Why can't you read? The topic is clear enough.

1 Like

Re: Willie Obiano Inspects The "DMGS Roundabout" Project In Onitsha by asha9: 9:45am On Jul 18, 2018
Why are people naturally angry? What has your state done that Anambra has not even done better? Anambra amaka..take a hike if you can't take it.

3 Likes

Re: Willie Obiano Inspects The "DMGS Roundabout" Project In Onitsha by Nobody: 9:55am On Jul 18, 2018
Movic1:

Bcoz of ordinary round about? The misplacement of priorities is a major problem militating against development and economic growth . I'm even surprise a Governor is commissioning a round about.

Inspects not commissioning...

Education is good but half education is vanity especially if obtained in a rural secondary school.

1 Like

Re: Willie Obiano Inspects The "DMGS Roundabout" Project In Onitsha by 8stargeneral: 10:03am On Jul 18, 2018
Does it worth praise shocked
Re: Willie Obiano Inspects The "DMGS Roundabout" Project In Onitsha by ba7man(m): 10:09am On Jul 18, 2018
chomchom1:
When they call people like you "villagers" now, you'll be angry.

Roundabouts are currently being destroyed to build more effective intersections with traffic lights.....
Re: Willie Obiano Inspects The "DMGS Roundabout" Project In Onitsha by Schematics: 10:11am On Jul 18, 2018
Show us the intersection as it is done in your own state.

ba7man:
When they call people like you "villagers" now, you'll be angry.

Roundabouts are currently being destroyed to build more effective intersections with traffic lights.....

1 Like

Re: Willie Obiano Inspects The "DMGS Roundabout" Project In Onitsha by ba7man(m): 10:12am On Jul 18, 2018
Schematics:
Show us the intersection as it is done in your own state.

I'm Not here to educate villagers. undecided
Re: Willie Obiano Inspects The "DMGS Roundabout" Project In Onitsha by dafuturis(m): 10:13am On Jul 18, 2018
Nonsense!!

Inspection that left many stranded in their vehicle yesterday.

The ill thought roundabout has done worst than good by making the four corner junction smaller resulting in heavier traffic.

Nonsense!! 4x
Re: Willie Obiano Inspects The "DMGS Roundabout" Project In Onitsha by Yyeske(m): 10:21am On Jul 18, 2018
Akanapiaigwe:
[s][/s]
if i see you for Ojedi my street
e fie m gi life cheesy tongue
Kids everywhere
Re: Willie Obiano Inspects The "DMGS Roundabout" Project In Onitsha by kingjoe(m): 10:21am On Jul 18, 2018
Movic1:

do you know that somebody challenged me around 2008 to mention one roundabout in Abia and IMO States and I could not think of any. how time flies but now its scattered everywhere.

1 Like

Re: Willie Obiano Inspects The "DMGS Roundabout" Project In Onitsha by Akanapiaigwe: 10:24am On Jul 18, 2018
Yyeske:
Kids everywhere
lie nsi ebea
nna i kid
Re: Willie Obiano Inspects The "DMGS Roundabout" Project In Onitsha by Schematics: 10:25am On Jul 18, 2018
Oh you are not a villager but you are still living in mud houses and rustic roofs in ibadan. The joke is on you cheesy

ba7man:
I'm Not here to educate villagers. undecided

1 Like

Re: Willie Obiano Inspects The "DMGS Roundabout" Project In Onitsha by ba7man(m): 10:29am On Jul 18, 2018
Schematics:
Oh you are not a villager but you are still living in mud houses and rustic roofs in ibadan. The joke is on you cheesy

The delusions in your head might be your reality..........but certainly not mine. undecided
Re: Willie Obiano Inspects The "DMGS Roundabout" Project In Onitsha by oneast: 10:33am On Jul 18, 2018
ba7man:
The delusions in your head might be your reality..........but certainly not mine. undecided

But he didn't lie. Are you not living in mud house in 21st century?

1 Like

Re: Willie Obiano Inspects The "DMGS Roundabout" Project In Onitsha by ba7man(m): 10:39am On Jul 18, 2018
oneast:

But he didn't lie. Are you not living in mud house in 21st century?
Good. Two mentally deficient individuals have located themselves.

Now both of you can hold hands and go lick each other's butts.
Re: Willie Obiano Inspects The "DMGS Roundabout" Project In Onitsha by Midastorch(m): 10:42am On Jul 18, 2018
I am PRO APC and I am Yoruba but I want Willie Obiano as our president come 2023......Willie is Working.... #thealertgovernor!!?

2 Likes

Re: Willie Obiano Inspects The "DMGS Roundabout" Project In Onitsha by oneast: 10:50am On Jul 18, 2018
Stop blabbing. Are you not living in a mud house? cheesy

ba7man:
Good. Two mentally deficient individuals have located themselves.

Now both of you can hold hands and go lick each other's butts.

1 Like

Re: Willie Obiano Inspects The "DMGS Roundabout" Project In Onitsha by Kingsley1000(m): 10:54am On Jul 18, 2018
dafuturis:
Nonsense!!

Inspection that left many stranded in their vehicle yesterday.

The ill thought roundabout has done worst than good by making the four corner junction smaller resulting in heavier traffic.

Nonsense!! 4x
It's a lie,the road is a single lane,so you dont expect it to be totally traffic free.when condemning our leaders lets be constructive and irrational about it
Re: Willie Obiano Inspects The "DMGS Roundabout" Project In Onitsha by julitoch: 11:09am On Jul 18, 2018
Kingsley1000:
WILLIE WORKING...PLS REMEMBER OKPOKO AND OGBARU ROADS
There is nothing wrong with Ogabru road, when last did you pass there?
Re: Willie Obiano Inspects The "DMGS Roundabout" Project In Onitsha by ba7man(m): 11:22am On Jul 18, 2018
oneast:
Stop blabbing. Are you not living in a mud house? cheesy

Are both of you licking each other's butts yet?....
Re: Willie Obiano Inspects The "DMGS Roundabout" Project In Onitsha by oneast: 11:28am On Jul 18, 2018
Why are you living in a mud house in 2018?

ba7man:
Are both of you licking each other's butts yet?....

1 Like

Re: Willie Obiano Inspects The "DMGS Roundabout" Project In Onitsha by oobinna: 12:10pm On Jul 18, 2018
onye ara mgbara

BeeBeeOoh:
In my next life I'll still be an Anambrarian.

We are the Light.

Chukwu Gozie Umu Omambala

God Bless The Igbos

God Bless Those That Bless Us
Re: Willie Obiano Inspects The "DMGS Roundabout" Project In Onitsha by ifymadu: 12:34pm On Jul 18, 2018
Big shame, who builds round abouts in this age? A governor is even taking out time to inspect it, it is well with Nigeria
Re: Willie Obiano Inspects The "DMGS Roundabout" Project In Onitsha by chesky22(m): 12:37pm On Jul 18, 2018
I weep for naija, people are still counting this as achievement .

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

How I Gave Fayose $5mn Cash From Nigeria's Security Funds - Obanikoro / Gbajabiamila Names House Committee Chairmen, Skips Own Campaign DG, Jubrin / Tinubu Reacts To Isa Funtua's Death

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.