Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,909 members, 7,802,954 topics. Date: Saturday, 20 April 2024 at 05:11 AM

What's The Biggest Scam In Nigeria? People React(Photos) - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / What's The Biggest Scam In Nigeria? People React(Photos) (49634 Views)

Senator Abbo Taking Selfies And Laughing In Court, Nigerians React (Photos) / Buhari Shares Office Photos, 19 Days To Election, Nigerians React (Photos) / Lagos APC Governorship Primaries: Nigerians React (photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What's The Biggest Scam In Nigeria? People React(Photos) by israelmao(m): 8:24am On Jul 18, 2018
Buhari government.
Re: What's The Biggest Scam In Nigeria? People React(Photos) by cytell56: 8:25am On Jul 18, 2018
Explorers:
You're the most beautiful girl ive ever seen.

Send me your CV

We'll get back to you.

We are going to, we shall, we make sure and we will.

Immigration/Custom recruitment.

Source: Krakstv-IG

To me its APC!!!
Re: What's The Biggest Scam In Nigeria? People React(Photos) by joyfullyjoyous(f): 8:25am On Jul 18, 2018
Bail is free.
Re: What's The Biggest Scam In Nigeria? People React(Photos) by Nobody: 8:26am On Jul 18, 2018
buhari's CHAINge!.... never again.
Re: What's The Biggest Scam In Nigeria? People React(Photos) by joyfullyjoyous(f): 8:28am On Jul 18, 2018
Road worthiness whereas the roads are not car worthy. Yet u must pay 5k for it.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: What's The Biggest Scam In Nigeria? People React(Photos) by Alvin007: 8:32am On Jul 18, 2018
Bail is free.
Children are the leaders of tomorrow.(We're still awaiting the 'Tomorrow').
Study for few years and enjoy throughout the rest of your life. (After studying, the real struggle begins).
Education is the key to success.(sadly, the lock has been 'changed'). Naija, I hail thee!

3 Likes

Re: What's The Biggest Scam In Nigeria? People React(Photos) by Emycord: 8:37am On Jul 18, 2018
CHECK out the long list of people viewin this topic along with 300 guests wahala dey
Re: What's The Biggest Scam In Nigeria? People React(Photos) by MYGRATEskillz(m): 8:39am On Jul 18, 2018
Airtel free offer... Biggest scam ever

1 Like

Re: What's The Biggest Scam In Nigeria? People React(Photos) by HENRY940: 8:43am On Jul 18, 2018
Your vote counts
Re: What's The Biggest Scam In Nigeria? People React(Photos) by Maximus85(m): 8:45am On Jul 18, 2018
Explorers:
You're the most beautiful girl ive ever seen.

Send me your CV

We'll get back to you.

We are going to, we shall, we make sure and we will.

Immigration/Custom recruitment.

Source: Krakstv-IG

Study hard, graduate in flying colors and you will get a good job.

In summary, the greatest scam is "Bata re a dun Ko Ko ka, ti o ba kawe re, Bata re a dun Ko Ko ka. Ti oo ba kawe re, Bata re a wo sherere n'ile. Biggest lie ever.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: What's The Biggest Scam In Nigeria? People React(Photos) by EnaibeSam: 8:46am On Jul 18, 2018
APC
Re: What's The Biggest Scam In Nigeria? People React(Photos) by Nikemylover: 8:47am On Jul 18, 2018
Abacha loot to be shared among 300,000 poor families.

Re: What's The Biggest Scam In Nigeria? People React(Photos) by MrCork: 8:48am On Jul 18, 2018
...baby...u look like Beyansi!!! (((This $hit works all the time. ..truss me)) wink
Re: What's The Biggest Scam In Nigeria? People React(Photos) by Niyi74(m): 8:50am On Jul 18, 2018
1953 Population census carried out by the colonial government.

That census is the biggest scam in Nigeria and it is on the basis of that scam that the British authorities alllocated the North 174 seats of the 312 that make up the Federal Parliament (as at then). That is the root of Nothern Hegemony in Nigeria and the foundation of political corruption.
Re: What's The Biggest Scam In Nigeria? People React(Photos) by Olabenjamen22(m): 8:50am On Jul 18, 2018
visitor gives me ₦50 mum: bring it, let me keep it for u...

3 Likes

Re: What's The Biggest Scam In Nigeria? People React(Photos) by lokonzo78: 8:51am On Jul 18, 2018
Biggest scam ever in Nigeria? That’s BUHARI IS A SAINT .
Re: What's The Biggest Scam In Nigeria? People React(Photos) by bonnyhope: 8:51am On Jul 18, 2018
dfrost:

If you study Chemical Engineering, you will get a job in an oil company. My Chemistry teacher scammed me cry embarassed.

LOL...TIME NEVER PASS, CONTINUE TO PUT UR HOPE ONTO THE LORD
Re: What's The Biggest Scam In Nigeria? People React(Photos) by StPete: 8:54am On Jul 18, 2018
Somebody said the size of nkwobi grin grin grin

2 Likes

Re: What's The Biggest Scam In Nigeria? People React(Photos) by maisauki: 8:56am On Jul 18, 2018
saraki being declared as innocent
Re: What's The Biggest Scam In Nigeria? People React(Photos) by DonFreshmoney(m): 8:56am On Jul 18, 2018
MY biggest scam Is GLO one month data subscription

1 Like

Re: What's The Biggest Scam In Nigeria? People React(Photos) by tolexy007(m): 8:57am On Jul 18, 2018
one Nigeria
Re: What's The Biggest Scam In Nigeria? People React(Photos) by tobsvent: 8:58am On Jul 18, 2018
Unimaginable fraction of the populace with no vision.
Re: What's The Biggest Scam In Nigeria? People React(Photos) by DonFreshmoney(m): 8:59am On Jul 18, 2018
The biggest scam Is this amount of zombies and guests reading this thread without saying anything

Re: What's The Biggest Scam In Nigeria? People React(Photos) by tobsvent: 9:00am On Jul 18, 2018
Nigerians are educated.
Re: What's The Biggest Scam In Nigeria? People React(Photos) by Horlaslim(m): 9:06am On Jul 18, 2018
Religion
Re: What's The Biggest Scam In Nigeria? People React(Photos) by nwanyiugbo122(f): 9:07am On Jul 18, 2018
When they will be like"just finish your youth service job will not be the problem" you will be so disappointed ehh
Re: What's The Biggest Scam In Nigeria? People React(Photos) by MrCork: 9:11am On Jul 18, 2018
joyfullyjoyous:
Road worthiness whereas the roads are not car worthy. Yet u must pay 5k for it.

baby...u look like Beyansi! ! wink

1 Like

Re: What's The Biggest Scam In Nigeria? People React(Photos) by Mchlobinna95: 9:16am On Jul 18, 2018
Chai!!! 9ja una no get joy atal..... ;��
Re: What's The Biggest Scam In Nigeria? People React(Photos) by Mchlobinna95: 9:18am On Jul 18, 2018
lwkmd..... grin grin grin
Re: What's The Biggest Scam In Nigeria? People React(Photos) by Jaqenhghar: 9:18am On Jul 18, 2018
This shothole os one ig fúcking scam. In a cou try where you pay for and get nothing. Please name one thing you benefit on this shothole. One thing you pay for and get quality service
Re: What's The Biggest Scam In Nigeria? People React(Photos) by Nobody: 9:20am On Jul 18, 2018
Nigeria itself is the biggest scam in Nigeria.

1 Like

Re: What's The Biggest Scam In Nigeria? People React(Photos) by bigpicture001: 9:25am On Jul 18, 2018
Explorers is my nairaland er of the year ooo. he kips killing me with every post he makes....

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Isaac Fayose Writes Letter To His Brother, Governor Ayodele Fayose / Will Adejoke Orelope-Adefulire Replace Osinbajo In 2019 As VP? / Ibanga Bassey Etang's Death: NDDC Shuts Down Headquarters

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.