Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,147,777 members, 7,798,597 topics. Date: Tuesday, 16 April 2024 at 07:00 AM

Leadership Matters (3) - 1 Corinthians 15:10, Numbers 13:30 - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Leadership Matters (3) - 1 Corinthians 15:10, Numbers 13:30 (212 Views)

20 Points From 1 Corinthians 14 About Speaking In Tongues In The Church / Leadership Matters (2) - Luke 6:45, Proverbs 4:23, Job 32:8 / Leadership Matters (1) - Proverbs 20:12, Isaiah 50:4 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Leadership Matters (3) - 1 Corinthians 15:10, Numbers 13:30 by Nobody: 6:42am On Jul 18, 2018
8. The Leader’s PAIN: Be real before your people. If you pose to be larger than life, you may raise fake set of leaders. I remember when I shared in a ministers’ meeting that sometimes we had to fast and pray to get the salaries of our staff paid; one of the ministers was so touched because that was his current experience and the devil was misinterpreting the situation to him. Your pain should become a point of learning and life that your people can receive to become stronger.

9. The Leader’s ABILITY: You are what you are by the grace of God. Our assignment is however how to do the necessary labours to fill the circle of grace that God draws for us with practical work.

10. The Leader’s RESPONSE: As a leader once you say something is impossible, you cut the experience of your people short. When you respond as a leader, you should not just respond from your present state but also from where you hope to be. I recall a meeting that held several years ago, where churches had to pay a due in different gradations. Grade A churches were to pay about 25,000 Naira, Grade B churches 15,000 Naira and so on. One of my Pastor’s came to me and asked which one should we pay? I told him up front that we are a Grade A church and I’m leading a Grade A people and we had to stretch ourselves to get that money. Today, that sacrifice has paid off. Many of those churches that chose lesser grades are also manifesting today at the level they chose. NEVER SAY OF YOUR PEOPLE OR TO YOUR PEOPLE “WE BE NOT ABLE.”

PRAYER: Lord, I pray for a possibility mindset and mentality that takes mountains in Jesus’ name. Amen!

BIBLE IN A YEAR: 1 Chronicles 26:12-27:34, Romans 4:13-5:5, Psalm 14:1-7, Proverbs 19:17

Rev. Olusola Areogun

(1) (Reply)

Christian Prophet Attempts To Resurrect Corpse...............fails!!! / How Many People Will See God In This Generation? / Open Heavens Daily Devotional 31/07/18

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.