Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,377 members, 7,808,334 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 10:26 AM

Fake Doctor Arrested For Killing Patients In Ondo State - Health (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Fake Doctor Arrested For Killing Patients In Ondo State (23324 Views)

Abawulor Moses Omenka: Fake Doctor Apprehended In Ogun State / Russia Built ₦42Billion Hospital For COVID-19 Patients In One Month(Photos) / Argentine Doctor Arrested For Masturbating While Checking Patient's Private Part (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Fake Doctor Arrested For Killing Patients In Ondo State by IbrahimSkiba(f): 11:57am On Jul 18, 2018
Deejaygold:
FTC. First time in history

Are you sure?

1 Like

Re: Fake Doctor Arrested For Killing Patients In Ondo State by enemyofprogress: 12:25pm On Jul 18, 2018
The guy resemble lalasticlala
Re: Fake Doctor Arrested For Killing Patients In Ondo State by Nobody: 12:33pm On Jul 18, 2018
one thing about these quarks is that they prefer to operate in remote areas and villages cos in these areas they hardly get caught.thank God dem catch this one.
Re: Fake Doctor Arrested For Killing Patients In Ondo State by Nobody: 12:37pm On Jul 18, 2018
abayomitundesam:
First of His Kind since 18th century

I dedicate this achievement to Almighty God and to my unborn Child/Children

To the heaters... Nah you Sabi

To my Fans... Kindly Recommend where I can do my M.Ed. in Educational Technology in USA or any other civilized country with low tuition or with Scholarship

To the Doctor... You are very stupid for been a fake Doctor, all the same, congratulation to you also.

Been or being

1 Like

Re: Fake Doctor Arrested For Killing Patients In Ondo State by Lexusgs430: 1:21pm On Jul 18, 2018
Youtube can never assist you to perform an operation successfully......
Re: Fake Doctor Arrested For Killing Patients In Ondo State by madgoat(m): 1:35pm On Jul 18, 2018
Offpoint:
That's why when I'm sick I don't go to hospitals... I visit brothel and all my problems are solved within an hour. There are no fake prostitutes.

Yes, very true. grin
Re: Fake Doctor Arrested For Killing Patients In Ondo State by QualityHealthCa: 2:03pm On Jul 18, 2018
Jaqenhghar:
If he was interested in killing people all he had to do was apply for a medical license here. As a doctor in Niggeria you are free to kill people as U like. Or join SARS

This boy will still find a way to exhibit his bitterness.

Better let your poor mother Rest In Peace...all this bitterness will just destroy you boy...

Your type was the patient relative that went on a shooting spree in Grey's Anatomy killing almost all the doctors despite them trying their best to save his daughter's life.

People die under Oyinbo doctors hands too, will you also go guns blazing over there when thay happens?

You have to realize, patients die from causes beyond doctors' capacity. Don't let your bitterness make you end up like that Psycho!
Re: Fake Doctor Arrested For Killing Patients In Ondo State by Jaqenhghar: 2:09pm On Jul 18, 2018
QualityHealthCa:

This boy will still find a way to exhibit his bitterness.

Better let your poor mother Rest In Peace...all this bitterness will just destroy you boy...

Your type was the patient relative that went on a shooting spree in Grey's Anatomy killing almost all the doctors despite them trying their best to save his daughter's life.

People die under Oyinbo doctors hands too, will you also go guns blazing over there when thay happens?

You have to realize, patients die from causes beyond doctors' capacity. Don't let your bitterness make you end up like that Psycho!
Oga whats your problem nah? Dont you have a patient to kill?
Re: Fake Doctor Arrested For Killing Patients In Ondo State by QualityHealthCa: 2:44pm On Jul 18, 2018
Jaqenhghar:
Oga whats your problem nah? Dont you have a patient to kill?

I rather kill you and use your cadaver to learn the mechanism of foolishness.

You might not be that useless afterall.
Re: Fake Doctor Arrested For Killing Patients In Ondo State by doctore212(m): 3:16pm On Jul 18, 2018
I want a sex doll
Re: Fake Doctor Arrested For Killing Patients In Ondo State by Jaqenhghar: 3:31pm On Jul 18, 2018
QualityHealthCa:

I rather kill you and use your cadaver to learn the mechanism of foolishness.

You might not be that useless afterall.
You are still looking for cadaver. You can harvest from among your patients. A paediatrician eh? You must score more points for killing children grin
Re: Fake Doctor Arrested For Killing Patients In Ondo State by Cumtroller: 3:40pm On Jul 18, 2018
“Adewale Emmanuel Owolanke“

Na them. Can we just sell Ogun, Oyo, Osun and Ondo states to the Togolese Government? Or even to the Italians for use as a toxic waste dump. The land and it’s people are an accursed Breed...
Re: Fake Doctor Arrested For Killing Patients In Ondo State by Vmaqween(f): 9:19pm On Jul 18, 2018
tstx:
Na wa ooo...

As punishment, His heart should be operated on by a Quack Doctor

See my signature
lol, common be nice
Re: Fake Doctor Arrested For Killing Patients In Ondo State by Adebash01(m): 12:23am On Jul 19, 2018
Deejaygold:
FTC. First time in history
sorry, put more effort

(1) (2) (Reply)

Being AS Genotype As A Man Is Affecting My Plans Of Getting Married / 4 UNIPORT Teaching Hospital Nurses Die In Six Months, Staff Blame Workload / Nigerian Lady Dies In Liberia As Search Begins To Locate Her Family. Photos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.