Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,395 members, 7,808,412 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 11:37 AM

Schools To Be Commissioned By Dino Melaye Burnt In Kogi. Photos - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Schools To Be Commissioned By Dino Melaye Burnt In Kogi. Photos (56310 Views)

Definition Of APC By Dino Melaye / Danjuma Saliu Shot By Dino Melaye And Armed Thugs - Police Releases Photo / Saraki Arrives Imo, Accompanied By Dino Melaye (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Schools To Be Commissioned By Dino Melaye Burnt In Kogi. Photos by dahnimoh(m): 11:33am On Jul 18, 2018
This is foolishness of the highest order.

Now who loose?
Re: Schools To Be Commissioned By Dino Melaye Burnt In Kogi. Photos by BRASH: 11:36am On Jul 18, 2018
Jokerman:
You burnt down a school?? A school?? my God... now I know why clowns like Buhari will always win elections....

Infact if you have hope on Nigeria, I think you are off all men most miserable.....
what do u expect from a country where buhari, a presidential candidate will boycot presifntial debate and still go ahead to win the election? It can only happen in a bannana republic
Re: Schools To Be Commissioned By Dino Melaye Burnt In Kogi. Photos by MANNABBQGRILLS: 11:38am On Jul 18, 2018
DSDLIVEREPORT:

Bless u. Post supported
It is just so surprising.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Schools To Be Commissioned By Dino Melaye Burnt In Kogi. Photos by Nobody: 11:43am On Jul 18, 2018
Definition of Democracy (naija): gov of the mad people, for the mad people and by the mad people...

In this day and age, people re given weed money to go torch a school and they accept. Only in naija.
Re: Schools To Be Commissioned By Dino Melaye Burnt In Kogi. Photos by Valwarren: 11:43am On Jul 18, 2018
A country where political thugs are beyond the law and can not be touched.
A country where inimaginable abnormal things becomes normal.
I weep for my country...
Re: Schools To Be Commissioned By Dino Melaye Burnt In Kogi. Photos by vineyardfarms: 12:03pm On Jul 18, 2018
Kogi Youths, enemy of yourselves, enemy of progress, enemy to your community development and enemy to education. Dino and Yahaya's children does not attend the burnt down school. They have their children schooling either in private schools or abroad. Kogi Youths, irrespective of who sponsored your evil acts, you are the looser. Your generation yet unborn shall be deprived of the opportunity you deprived those students. Needless to say about the sponsorer of this evil, may each drop of tears of both the students and the affected community register in heaven against you.

2 Likes

Re: Schools To Be Commissioned By Dino Melaye Burnt In Kogi. Photos by sweetrace(f): 12:10pm On Jul 18, 2018
zinizta:

Open your eyes this is no 'youths' handiwork.... this is political....Melaye has so many political enemies... might be the handiwork of one of them

It is political, but Kogi state politicians use the youth to perform their horrible acts. The youth of Kogi state take listening to their elders to untold heights. If they're told to rise up and stone a person, they rarely ask why. They just stone. They act like they lack the brains to think for themselves. Someone else has to do their thinking for them and give them instructions. Of course the igallas act like the egbiras are the problem, and the egbiras claim the igallas are responsible for the ills of the state. The truth is they are the same kind of people - very backward, wicked people who are not even trying to keep up with the rest of Nigeria not to talk of the rest of the world. Meanwhile they feel that they are so moral that they are the epitome of criticism.
This long epistle is just to say that while it is political, it is only possible because the youth are willing to be used for such nonsense. They actually take pride in it and would boast about their connections to the politicians. Connections!!! Ha!!!! Stooges more like it.
Re: Schools To Be Commissioned By Dino Melaye Burnt In Kogi. Photos by koboko69: 12:13pm On Jul 18, 2018
If Dino can stage his own assasination attempt....
He can do anything to whip up sentiments.
I dont trust him one bit
Let the police do their job
Re: Schools To Be Commissioned By Dino Melaye Burnt In Kogi. Photos by Abagworo(m): 12:13pm On Jul 18, 2018
Wiseandtrue:
This attitude of vandalism known to those in the core North is gradually robbing in on you guys - Courtesy of Yahaya Bello!

We warned you about APC!

The money put in and those whose joy of resuming in the classes cut short will not forgive the perpetrators!

Politicians called to serve the people playing politics with the lives of the people!

SMH

Easy o. You seem to be a teenager not to know that Kogi has been a hot zone of violence since time immemorial. I still remember back in the days how luxurious buses en route Abuja ended up spending hours on road because of violence at Okene.
Re: Schools To Be Commissioned By Dino Melaye Burnt In Kogi. Photos by Born2Breed(f): 12:17pm On Jul 18, 2018
It is finished!

1 Like

Re: Schools To Be Commissioned By Dino Melaye Burnt In Kogi. Photos by Benyork4(m): 12:19pm On Jul 18, 2018
I taught in this school some years back, this building was one of the best because of the facilities it carries, and these students will be very unlucky to witness this in this hard time, but why now, is the burning down of the structure an end to Dino himself? when two elephants fight sha..... Now another money will be needed for renovation.. The way this country is going, if Slave trade is to come again many will follow. Government money sha... [/color] sad[color=#550000]
Re: Schools To Be Commissioned By Dino Melaye Burnt In Kogi. Photos by Silumi(f): 12:30pm On Jul 18, 2018
I have seen many stupid things in my life time but this is just worse who do they think arr the victims of what they just did is it Dino malate who has all the money into spend and his kids are not even beneficiaries of that structure or its the poor kids the have deprived of education... they way this logo thugs behave eh smh
Re: Schools To Be Commissioned By Dino Melaye Burnt In Kogi. Photos by MEGA4BILLION(m): 12:35pm On Jul 18, 2018
As if Dino children will attain any of those schools. ... when stupidity is your middle name, poo like this becomes your handwork.
Re: Schools To Be Commissioned By Dino Melaye Burnt In Kogi. Photos by DSDLIVEREPORT: 12:41pm On Jul 18, 2018
post=69488155:

It is just so surprising.
Bros u need to see Kogi .Like a stone age neighbourhood.God save us . Really not a fan of Dino & I somehow think Bello is a misguided ,visionless power drunk youth. But if Dino got some good advice to do stuff like this particularly in education then reasonable leaders or elders should just throway eyes make him finish.
As foolish as the masterminds are they can even take the glory after sometime. God help Kogi o.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Schools To Be Commissioned By Dino Melaye Burnt In Kogi. Photos by PointZerom: 12:41pm On Jul 18, 2018
post=69485447:
This is crazy.
Their loss.
Dino has gone to school already.
Some youths of this nation have nothing in their brain honestly.
Don't they have any other means of venting their anger towards the guy?
Why burning down a whole school to their detriment?
What is the meaning of this?!
Stupidity @ its peak!
Their loss once more!

Stop shading crocodile tears, what these APC cretins did in Kogi is not different from what they're doing at the federal level.
Re: Schools To Be Commissioned By Dino Melaye Burnt In Kogi. Photos by Simongm(m): 12:41pm On Jul 18, 2018
21savages:
Burning down the xkul is wat am against buh the msg on the pamphlet is wat he deserves.

Mad cows everywhere.
Re: Schools To Be Commissioned By Dino Melaye Burnt In Kogi. Photos by AdamuAudu: 12:45pm On Jul 18, 2018
post=69485447:
This is crazy.
Their loss.
Stupidity @ its peak!
Their loss once more!
So, is this same Nigeria of yesterday? This is the first tenure, a government is increasing the hopelessness of its people, what if another tenure is won, what will then happen? Am sure, very very sure God will take control? Another four years of this type of government?
Re: Schools To Be Commissioned By Dino Melaye Burnt In Kogi. Photos by shammah1(m): 12:48pm On Jul 18, 2018
You said it all
post=69485447:
This is crazy.
Their loss.
Their loss once more!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Schools To Be Commissioned By Dino Melaye Burnt In Kogi. Photos by AdamuAudu: 12:51pm On Jul 18, 2018
conductor110:
Typical APC Shitgeria politics, courtesy of Yahya Bello the drunkard.

Cut off your own nose to spite the face.

Divide this Shithole so that various people can work towards their own development and people who love to kill can continue killing freely.

Tufiakwa. I refuse to be part of this epidemic called Nigeria.
We want to live in peace. Oh Gracious Fathee, the Almighty God,, we wnat to go our own way. Can't you do something? Let the lovers of killing and destruction live together so that can now do whatever thing they want. We would not want to live with these people. Am very sure, You will do something. It is just a matrer of time. You cannot allow us to go like that. Thank you very much.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Schools To Be Commissioned By Dino Melaye Burnt In Kogi. Photos by ibejichizzy: 12:55pm On Jul 18, 2018
post=69485447:
This is crazy.
Their loss.
Stupidity @ its peak!
Their loss once more!
oh my brodaaah..
I hardly put my blame on any political leader, just imagine wat a group of poor background n wretched random animals just did thinking Dino is d one loosing. Oh my God, if u see d magnitude of stupidity in d life of so many average youths in our environs today its worse Dan any bad political leader.
They are d problem of Nigeria oooooooooooooooooo not our unfortunate leaders oooooooooo..... Chaiiiiiiiii how can I help ooooooooooooooo

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Schools To Be Commissioned By Dino Melaye Burnt In Kogi. Photos by Funibk: 1:05pm On Jul 18, 2018
Did you have customers that you sell your goods and services to?

Did you ever appreciate them once in a while for buying from you when there are thousands of people selling the same product?

Did you ever know that the *Have a nice weekend* message makes them feel happy for dealing with you?.

Why not use a customized message with your company Name. Eg *Business Name* as the sender message just like MTN do and banks when they send you message?

The good news is with just N3.5 or less you can send message of 160 character to your client.

You can send to thousands of customer at a time.

Contact us today for sending customized message.

We can also assist in sending wedding message, meetings messages and lots more... Also contact us for ur cheap data subscription
08136130102/09062174762
Re: Schools To Be Commissioned By Dino Melaye Burnt In Kogi. Photos by betterford: 1:11pm On Jul 18, 2018
YEYE BELLO and his thugs
Re: Schools To Be Commissioned By Dino Melaye Burnt In Kogi. Photos by 21savages: 1:33pm On Jul 18, 2018
Simongm:

Mad cows everywhere.
E pain am...lick ma Ass
Re: Schools To Be Commissioned By Dino Melaye Burnt In Kogi. Photos by Burgerlomo: 1:36pm On Jul 18, 2018
This is pure stupidity, awon oponu afofungbemu cool
Re: Schools To Be Commissioned By Dino Melaye Burnt In Kogi. Photos by Akinnawo001(m): 1:45pm On Jul 18, 2018
This is the result when two elephants are fighting, the grasses around are the receiving end. I mean Bello and Melaye tins
Re: Schools To Be Commissioned By Dino Melaye Burnt In Kogi. Photos by mukthar2000(m): 1:56pm On Jul 18, 2018
Nobody was behind than that stupid yeye bello boy, u shall pay for all ur deed
Re: Schools To Be Commissioned By Dino Melaye Burnt In Kogi. Photos by millionboi(m): 1:59pm On Jul 18, 2018
post=69485447:
This is crazy.
Their loss.
Stupidity @ its peak!
Their loss once more!
when u have yaya bello as Governor

1 Like

Re: Schools To Be Commissioned By Dino Melaye Burnt In Kogi. Photos by themanderon: 1:59pm On Jul 18, 2018
what a country!!! Buhari and his protégés has succeeded in taking this country back to the dark ages. Just imagine this savagery in the name of politics. Opposition handed over to you instead of being gracious you resort to using tactics worse than the type they used. Shame of a shameless nation.
Re: Schools To Be Commissioned By Dino Melaye Burnt In Kogi. Photos by AdamuAudu: 2:10pm On Jul 18, 2018
FarahAideed:
Another example of the kind of Boko Haramic minds that liter the ranks of the APC ... Boko Haram says western education is a sin and Yahaya Bello sycophants are burning down schools to prove a political point...the worst mistake we made was handing over our govt to heartless men in the name of punishing Jonathan ...
I voted too for Buhari, but God knows that I do not know that this country will turn to this direction. However, I will continue to cry and pray and believe in God. It will never remain like as it is now. I believe in miracle. God will do it. So that school children will remain at home abi?

2 Likes

Re: Schools To Be Commissioned By Dino Melaye Burnt In Kogi. Photos by zinizta: 2:11pm On Jul 18, 2018
sweetrace:

It is political, but Kogi state politicians use the youth to perform their horrible acts. The youth of Kogi state take listening to their elders to untold heights. If they're told to rise up and stone a person, they rarely ask why. They just stone. They act like they lack the brains to think for themselves. Someone else has to do their thinking for them and give them instructions. Of course the igallas act like the egbiras are the problem, and the egbiras claim the igallas are responsible for the ills of the state. The truth is they are the same kind of people - very backward, wicked people who are not even trying to keep up with the rest of Nigeria not to talk of the rest of the world. Meanwhile they feel that they are so moral that they are the epitome of criticism.
This long epistle is just to say that while it is political, it is only possible because the youth are willing to be used for such nonsense. They actually take pride in it and would boast about their connections to the politicians. Connections!!! Ha!!!! Stooges more like it.

the youths are the workforce... good or bad the youths get it done... dont put all the blame on the youths... what of the masterminds? People who are suppose to be good examples and have positive influence are the same financially motivating these youths to execute these dastardly acts...

so think... on one hand you have youths that want to make a quick buck and on the other you have Men of great political standing baiting these youths to do their dirty jobs but you dont deem it fit to condemn the godfathers?
Re: Schools To Be Commissioned By Dino Melaye Burnt In Kogi. Photos by AdamuAudu: 2:18pm On Jul 18, 2018
Jokerman:
You burnt down a school?? A school?? my God... now I know why clowns like Buhari will always win elections....

Infact if you have hope on Nigeria, I think you are off all men most miserable.....
I dey tell say no day passes me without me thanking God because I am pensioner, meaning I have fewer years to live. True. Can any one say, sincerely that there is hope for this country? Ok, which government will now bring these evil doers to justice under this devilsj Buhari government?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Workers' Salaries: States And Number Of Months They Owe - Vanguard (snapshot) / Akeredolu: I'm Shocked Akure People Didn't Vote For Me; My Deputy Was A Snake / 18 States Where Jonathan Might Lose This Election - Adedayo Ademuwagun

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 63
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.