Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,888 members, 7,802,862 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 11:44 PM

I Love Nigeria And That Is Why I Want Nigerians To Watch This - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / I Love Nigeria And That Is Why I Want Nigerians To Watch This (437 Views)

Show That You Love Nigeria, Call Tinubu Now, Adewole Adebayo Tells Atiku, Obi / EXPOSED!!! This Is What Britain Don't Want Nigerians To See / EXPOSED!!! This Is What Britain Don't Want Nigerians To See (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

I Love Nigeria And That Is Why I Want Nigerians To Watch This by DoubleO07: 10:26am On Jul 18, 2018
If you really want to take back Nigeria watch this video by Omobabe Iyobosa Esyobom

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lsQx9kiNiOI

Please Nigerians
BE WISE
Re: I Love Nigeria And That Is Why I Want Nigerians To Watch This by Dami12345: 10:36am On Jul 18, 2018
Guy hope this is worth watching, I have neither the time nor data for bullshit.

Modified:
It was worth it.

Thank you op.
Re: I Love Nigeria And That Is Why I Want Nigerians To Watch This by DoubleO07: 10:45am On Jul 18, 2018
Dami12345:
Guy hope this is worth watching, I have neither the time nor data for bullshit.

Well yes, I watched it and really the woman is speaking the truth about all the politicians in Nigeria.

I really wish I could do more, so I thought to share so people can also have the same information and hopefully we can all learn before 2019

Some of her other videos are on youtube.

She says the truth the way it is.

This is another link

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AE8VQo1WZiM

(1) (Reply)

APC Fixes New Dates For Fresh Congresses In Imo / Address By Prince Uche Secondus, National Chairman. / Otunba Badejo Adewale Abayomi: Man And Sinner! By Tọ́lá Alábẹfẹ́lẹ́

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.