Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,249 members, 7,807,851 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 08:43 PM

5 Tips And Tricks To Get The Most Out Of Youtube Music - Art, Graphics & Video - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Art, Graphics & Video / 5 Tips And Tricks To Get The Most Out Of Youtube Music (867 Views)

Tips and Tricks in Design. UI/UX Designers, Gather Here!!! / After Two Weeks Of Youtube Tutorials,check Out My Catoon Pictures / Smartphone Photography Tips: Handy Tricks You Should Know (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

5 Tips And Tricks To Get The Most Out Of Youtube Music by tycoon101(m): 10:26am On Jul 18, 2018
Google’s latest endeavor of streaming music services has a slight learning curve, only because it takes some inspiration from YouTube in how it handles your music.

If you’re wondering just what YouTube Music is, and how it differs from YouTube Premium or Google Play Music, we lay it all out here.

Three main sections

When you first start service, you’re asked to pick some artists you like. Those selections are important because they direct listening suggestions made by YouTube Music. read more https://techevangelistseo.com/5-tips-tricks-get-youtube-music/
Re: 5 Tips And Tricks To Get The Most Out Of Youtube Music by christycel(f): 3:21pm On Jul 18, 2018
I have a Canon 60D. fully functional not scratches, no dents, everything works perfectly.
used as New, Just a few Clicks.
The Canon 60D is a semi-pro digital single-lens reflex camera
Weight: 755 g
Image sensor size: 22.3 × 14.9 mm (APS-C format)
Maximum resolution: 5184 × 3456 pixels (4,3 μm pixel size) (18.1 effective megapixels)
Image processor: DIGIC 4
ASA/ISO range: 100 – 6400 (expandable to H: 12800)
Battery: Li-Ion LP-E6 rechargeable (1800 mAh)
Selling because I upgraded
280K Body Only
320K with 50mm 1.4 Lens
WhatsApp 07068548913

(1) (Reply)

Short Documentary About Nigeria / What Do You Think About The New James Cameron's Alita: Battle Angel Trailer? / I Need Banner Today

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.