Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,487 members, 7,808,784 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 04:54 PM

Lady Busted Her Cheating Partner After Checking Quantity Of His Sperm - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Lady Busted Her Cheating Partner After Checking Quantity Of His Sperm (678 Views)

Nigerian Man Proposed To His Partner After Crossover Service(pix,vid) / What Do You Do To Please Your Partner After A Misunderstanding / Man Dies In Ghana Guest House After Checking In With 25-Year-Old Side Chick (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Lady Busted Her Cheating Partner After Checking Quantity Of His Sperm by damiloladuke: 10:40am On Jul 18, 2018
For every day, there will always be a bizarre story to report. This may really sound funny, but from the headline of this post, you sure know what you are about to read. A lady was able to detect her partner was cheating after she checked his sperm quantity.

Screenshots of a Whatsapp conversation between the man and his girlfriend (now ex) have gone viral on social media after the girl found out he was cheating because the quantity of his sperm had reduced.

The discussion started on a peaceful note as they were both complimenting each other and reflecting on the previous sex they recently had before the lady decided to ask the bombshell.

While the girl was really pissed that he had been cheating on her, the guy didnt feel any kind of remorse as he went ahead to thank her after she complemented him on his frolicking habit with other women.

She was so surprised that she had only gone for youth service for just 2 months and he had been sleeping around. But the guy made her understand he was done ever since she began her Youth service

This actually got the girl so pissed that she blocked him immediately after she was done blasting him. But in the end, the guy asked her to refund the N30,000 he had lent her, but she had already blocked him anyway

https://lailasnews.com/lady-busted-her-cheating-partner-after-checking-quantity-of-his-sperm/

lalasticlala

Re: Lady Busted Her Cheating Partner After Checking Quantity Of His Sperm by obibob2020(m): 10:50am On Jul 18, 2018
Hahahahahah girls and all this their monitoring spirit attitude. That's how my babe used to measure the quantity of my sperm those days. If I stay longer than she expected, she will start complaining that I have cheated on her. Nigerian girls, I raise my left yansh for Una.
Re: Lady Busted Her Cheating Partner After Checking Quantity Of His Sperm by obibob2020(m): 10:52am On Jul 18, 2018
Hahahahahah girls and all this their monitoring spirit attitude. That's how my babe used to measure the quantity of my sperm those days. If I stay longer than she expected, she will start complaining that I have cheated on her. Nigerian girls, I raise my left yansh for Una.
Re: Lady Busted Her Cheating Partner After Checking Quantity Of His Sperm by MrLankeeee(m): 10:53am On Jul 18, 2018
I thought I have seen it all in my 20 something years on earth.

But this ....... I swear e shock me.... So the girl dey measure her man cum.

Lolzzz.

D guyman nor lie.
Re: Lady Busted Her Cheating Partner After Checking Quantity Of His Sperm by misscrystals(f): 11:01am On Jul 18, 2018
lols. Girls are not smiling
Re: Lady Busted Her Cheating Partner After Checking Quantity Of His Sperm by b3llo(m): 11:01am On Jul 18, 2018
Hahaha..... No wonder they say "Women investigate better than FBI"
Re: Lady Busted Her Cheating Partner After Checking Quantity Of His Sperm by Gizamann(m): 11:17am On Jul 18, 2018
And lo..she's right. the guy is actually cheating..
Brain no go kee dat babe aswear kikikikikiii
Re: Lady Busted Her Cheating Partner After Checking Quantity Of His Sperm by babyfaceafrica: 11:36am On Jul 18, 2018
lies and made up conversation

(1) (Reply)

See How This Man Found Out His Girlfriend Was Cheating On Him / delete / Bobrisky Gushes Over Denrele, Says My Baby Always Slaying

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.