Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,213 members, 7,807,727 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 06:09 PM

Ireland - Travel - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Ireland (819 Views)

Coronavirus Lockdown: A Nairalander In Ireland Shares His Experience (Photos) / Adventure In Ireland / Before You Come To Ireland!!! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Ireland by Nellychinma20(f): 12:48pm On Jul 18, 2018
Good day everyone

I will be relocating to ireland in no distant time.
Will still make a thread on how i was able to achieve that soonest .
Just click the follow button so as to be notified . smiley

I need advice from anyone that is in ireland already

Which bank in Nigeria is the best to operate from ireland ?
Secondly,which bank is the most user friendly in terms of running transactions with ?

1 Like

Re: Ireland by Nellychinma20(f): 12:50pm On Jul 18, 2018
Someone advised i open a skyebank account . However, i have an account with UBA and also have their mobile app,U-direct n token .

Anyone experienced in this area should pls advice me

Thanks
Re: Ireland by demospain(m): 12:30am On Jul 19, 2018
Well,i Iive in Europe.the 2 bank i do use often for my import business transaction are GTB and First bank both.i do transaction daily on both while am here(monitoring deposit from clients in Nigeria and i do transfer to diff account in nigeria as well).i have internet banking with token for online transaction and mobile apps(gtb&fb).also i have the both bank card for Pos ,Atm and online transaction.i do receive any transaction alert on my account by sms on my registered nigeria mobile line and by email.
Incase of any issues sometimes i do call their customer care they open 247 but they will ask you some security question regarding the account before you can be attended to,to be sure you are the real account holder.
Have been using the both bank for long while am here.
If you need further info dont hesitate.

(1) (Reply)

Please Who Knows This University In Canada? / International Passport In Lekki Lagos / I Want To Study In Austria.for Jku University Do I Need To Legalise My Documents

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 49
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.