Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,181 members, 7,807,580 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 03:40 PM

Soldier Killed By Boko Haram In Borno 3 Months After Wedding Introduction. Photo - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Soldier Killed By Boko Haram In Borno 3 Months After Wedding Introduction. Photo (50303 Views)

Soldier Killed By Boko Haram 3 Months After His Wedding. Photos / Nigerian Soldier Killed 14 Boko Haram Terrorists Before He Was Killed / Binshep Gimba, Soldier Killed By Boko Haram, Only Surviving Child Of His Mum (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Soldier Killed By Boko Haram In Borno 3 Months After Wedding Introduction. Photo by Angelanest: 1:43pm On Jul 18, 2018
Here's another soldier who was killed in the Boko Haram attack at a military base in Borno state. The soldier identified as Lt. Dashe from Jos, Plateau state, was killed in line of duty, three months after his wedding introduction. Boko Haram insurgents ambushed a military convoy at Boboshe village in Bama local government area of Borno.

Five officers, 18 soldiers and 8 trucks were reported missing after the attack which occurred early on Saturday.

According to his bereaved friend Xtopher Ojile, who shared news of his demise, the young soldier had complained of no support of weapons at his location.

It was also revealed that the soldier had survived three full years in Borno state after being posted, only to be redeployed again from Lagos after two months.

One of his close friends, Beida Bangamadanga took to Facebook to lament the loss. Read below;

A new number called and I picked,you talked and I recognized your voice instantly (friends indeed).In your words "am right now at the place you prayed for me some years back on my way to Maiduguri, please pray for me again because am heading there now" I screamed Maiduguri again?After we celebrated your deployement to Lagos few months back? You laughed and said this time I will not stay long.Hmmmmm now I realize what that could mean.

We prayed together,kept talking till you got there. Whenever you find network, you always call or send whatsapp messages,which you did even few days back,and I have never stopped praying for you. Distance has never been a barrier to our friendship, you were humble,caring "Mai tausayi" whenever am down with whatever thing that's bothering me and I insist am fine, you always say "I know you are not" or "we understand ourselves very well"

Am just kinda confused right now, so many things running through my mind. The saddest thing ever was the call I received about your demise. Who must have done this to us? All my prayers were same as you did on my wedding day. I thought we will celebrate yours together.You left with those beautiful plans we discussed about, those smiles, the friendship I will always miss.

Hmmmmmmm no more wawarizing and we will fight and later say sorry. Kaaaaaaaai will I ever forget this? Hmmmmmm may God comfort everyone that knows you because you were indeed a wonderful person and a lover of God. With a heavy heart I say sleep on where you won't wear this Khaki again, no more tasteless food,no more struggling to find network.

You died fighting for the peace of your Country, a hero you shall forever remain. I will miss you my officer LB Dashe...

Source; https://www.nationalhelm.co/2018/07/lt-dashe-soldier-killed-by-boko-haram-in-borno.html

2 Likes

Re: Soldier Killed By Boko Haram In Borno 3 Months After Wedding Introduction. Photo by loveth360(f): 1:49pm On Jul 18, 2018
if you die for the zoo called nigeria,my brother you died for nothing.

Is better i use myself for ritual than to die for niger area.

106 Likes 9 Shares

Re: Soldier Killed By Boko Haram In Borno 3 Months After Wedding Introduction. Photo by BankeSmalls(f): 1:49pm On Jul 18, 2018
He made a terrible mistake, if only he danced python dance for them,

28 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Soldier Killed By Boko Haram In Borno 3 Months After Wedding Introduction. Photo by loveth360(f): 1:54pm On Jul 18, 2018
hope he is one of the python dancers that went to east,

because i cant wait to see all those terrorist army go down.

22 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Soldier Killed By Boko Haram In Borno 3 Months After Wedding Introduction. Photo by loveth360(f): 1:58pm On Jul 18, 2018
see python...

19 Likes 1 Share

Re: Soldier Killed By Boko Haram In Borno 3 Months After Wedding Introduction. Photo by BeeBeeOoh(m): 2:00pm On Jul 18, 2018
It's better to commit suicide or let your people use you for money ritual than to die for Nigeria because, it's not worth it at all.. But,

Buhari where did our $1bn go??

36 Likes 1 Share

Re: Soldier Killed By Boko Haram In Borno 3 Months After Wedding Introduction. Photo by FarahAideed: 2:04pm On Jul 18, 2018
How can somebody spend three years at the battle front straight and you send him again after just 2 months ...I noticed a lot of southerners and middle belt Christians are the officers mostly stationed in the volatile north east ...

70 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Soldier Killed By Boko Haram In Borno 3 Months After Wedding Introduction. Photo by BeeBeeOoh(m): 2:08pm On Jul 18, 2018
If you have friend in the army who stays in Borno ask him about things going on there and you'll be marvelled, but none of our media house is reporting it because they've all been gagged..

In 2014:

I Will End Boko Haram In Two Months - Buhari

In 2018:

End Of Boko Haram Will Come Sooner Than Later - Osinbajo

This Is Scam In Its Fullness

34 Likes 1 Share

Re: Soldier Killed By Boko Haram In Borno 3 Months After Wedding Introduction. Photo by dalaman: 2:23pm On Jul 18, 2018
The Nigerian leadership is totally useless, the military came out to deny the attack and rubbish all the reports that were made about the attack only for names and pictures of those that died in the attack to be relased shortly after. The military in their usual dance of shame to save face go to the extreme extent of always denying their own. What kind of useless institution is this?

23 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Soldier Killed By Boko Haram In Borno 3 Months After Wedding Introduction. Photo by madridguy(m): 2:24pm On Jul 18, 2018
RIP
Re: Soldier Killed By Boko Haram In Borno 3 Months After Wedding Introduction. Photo by nabegibeg: 2:24pm On Jul 18, 2018
$1bn budget for security yet boko haram who does not have a meagre income are decimating the nigeria army

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: Soldier Killed By Boko Haram In Borno 3 Months After Wedding Introduction. Photo by EagleScribes: 2:24pm On Jul 18, 2018
Tears rolling inna me eyes sad

RIP bro.

Cries more
Re: Soldier Killed By Boko Haram In Borno 3 Months After Wedding Introduction. Photo by espn(m): 2:25pm On Jul 18, 2018
RIP...

1 Like

Re: Soldier Killed By Boko Haram In Borno 3 Months After Wedding Introduction. Photo by Johnnyessence(m): 2:25pm On Jul 18, 2018
i could remember babajide of tvc on how the nigerian soldiers were buried almost every day in the north east . no hope for nigeria army in this nation.

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Soldier Killed By Boko Haram In Borno 3 Months After Wedding Introduction. Photo by alphaconde(m): 2:25pm On Jul 18, 2018
what does it take to resign from the nigerian army?

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Soldier Killed By Boko Haram In Borno 3 Months After Wedding Introduction. Photo by enemyofprogress: 2:25pm On Jul 18, 2018
As if he knewed he was going to died

1 Like

Re: Soldier Killed By Boko Haram In Borno 3 Months After Wedding Introduction. Photo by Dpharisee: 2:25pm On Jul 18, 2018
Boko Haram members are children of Muslims or Muslim converts, so I expect the council of Ulama to do more to check the menace. This young who just graduated with hopes of becoming a General some day cut down in his prime. Its really sad.

2 Likes

Re: Soldier Killed By Boko Haram In Borno 3 Months After Wedding Introduction. Photo by caravalli: 2:25pm On Jul 18, 2018
Sick of Sharing Utilities? This Sparkling Clean Home Is ALL Yours

Re: Soldier Killed By Boko Haram In Borno 3 Months After Wedding Introduction. Photo by emmymdk: 2:25pm On Jul 18, 2018
That's a 2nd Lt. not Lieutenant

1 Like

Re: Soldier Killed By Boko Haram In Borno 3 Months After Wedding Introduction. Photo by enemyofprogress: 2:25pm On Jul 18, 2018
alphaconde:
what does it take to resign from the nigerian army?
absolutely nothing
Re: Soldier Killed By Boko Haram In Borno 3 Months After Wedding Introduction. Photo by trentslawson(m): 2:25pm On Jul 18, 2018
This is Evil May is soul rest in peace. My pvc is intact o but corruption in Nigeria is too bad. Playing politics with peoples lives

Check my signature guys

Re: Soldier Killed By Boko Haram In Borno 3 Months After Wedding Introduction. Photo by Suplexx: 2:25pm On Jul 18, 2018
Has the $1b been granted?
Re: Soldier Killed By Boko Haram In Borno 3 Months After Wedding Introduction. Photo by Lilimax(f): 2:26pm On Jul 18, 2018
Beida, take heart my sister.
May God console you and his family cry
Re: Soldier Killed By Boko Haram In Borno 3 Months After Wedding Introduction. Photo by LordBaggins: 2:26pm On Jul 18, 2018
loveth360:
see python...
Is that all you can say
Rip

2 Likes

Re: Soldier Killed By Boko Haram In Borno 3 Months After Wedding Introduction. Photo by alphaconde(m): 2:26pm On Jul 18, 2018
enemyofprogress:
absolutely nothing

then why proceed to die

1 Like

Re: Soldier Killed By Boko Haram In Borno 3 Months After Wedding Introduction. Photo by bedspread: 2:27pm On Jul 18, 2018
Such a Young Soul!!!
Re: Soldier Killed By Boko Haram In Borno 3 Months After Wedding Introduction. Photo by AroOkigbo(m): 2:27pm On Jul 18, 2018
Another southern christian soldier placed and killed in the line of boko haram fire. Where are all the muslim soldiers?

4 Likes

Re: Soldier Killed By Boko Haram In Borno 3 Months After Wedding Introduction. Photo by Reference(m): 2:28pm On Jul 18, 2018
Once again, this insurgency has no military solution. These terrorists will bleed the armed forces dry drop by drop until conscription becomes the only realistic hope of survival.

1 Like

Re: Soldier Killed By Boko Haram In Borno 3 Months After Wedding Introduction. Photo by pelicanbeau(f): 2:28pm On Jul 18, 2018
May we be saved from these men of the underworld...

1 Like

Re: Soldier Killed By Boko Haram In Borno 3 Months After Wedding Introduction. Photo by Jokerman(m): 2:29pm On Jul 18, 2018
Imagine no weapons ....

1 Like

Re: Soldier Killed By Boko Haram In Borno 3 Months After Wedding Introduction. Photo by Ategberoson(m): 2:29pm On Jul 18, 2018
I stand to be corrected

"he complained of no sufficient weapons, this had always be the fate of average Nigeria soldiers in NE. I warned Tunde not to join army, there is saboteurs among NA, the same community they're protecting, the FG itself. joining NA now when there is no one to end this political and means of embezzlement of this disguise is war is a suicide on its own

what surprise me is why NA don't used to overpowered this ambush, is it that they're too docile or not well trained. those in army college, do they take them to theatre room before graduating them at all. had any of them pictured what war is all about before graduating them

NA better pack all the soldiers in NE to those training those bokoharam guys for proper training because the way our men died like chicken is a national disgrace in international communities

4 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Jack Ma Meets With Yemi Osinbajo In Abuja (Photos) / Governor Hope Uzodinma Makes First Appointments / APC Presidential Ticket: 17 Govs Stand Behind Buhari On Preferred Aspirant

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.