Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,913 members, 7,806,650 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 07:53 PM

"Nigerian God Is A Fraud, It Uses Pastors To Rob Nigerians" - Bisi Alimi - Religion (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / "Nigerian God Is A Fraud, It Uses Pastors To Rob Nigerians" - Bisi Alimi (20562 Views)

Is It Morally Wrong For Pastors To Drink Alcohol? / Prophet Joshua Iginla Exposes Plans By Pastors To Frame Him Up For Murder / Bisi Alimi: "Pastor Adeboye Is Irresponsible And Vile" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: "Nigerian God Is A Fraud, It Uses Pastors To Rob Nigerians" - Bisi Alimi by SpeedndAccuracy(m): 9:54am On Jul 19, 2018
LMAO... grin grin grin

I tried hard to find a lil bit of sense in ur post...

After trying so hard, I just had to give up...

You are noethnicity, and you are a terrorist.

PS: If you are pained, please respond and don't go blow up innocent people...

NOETHNICITY:
I knew ever since in my teen that the Christian god is false.

I and my elder sister were Christians who believed and we were even born again.

But I wasn't a gullibly bigoted faithful like most Christians today.

Thank God both of us er believing muslims today.

The religion failed to stand my mental interrogation. You are not a true believer, whether Muslim or Christian, if you have not interrogated ur faith and belief.

One needs courage to be able to critically interrogate ones religion.

I rather be pagan than be Christian.
Re: "Nigerian God Is A Fraud, It Uses Pastors To Rob Nigerians" - Bisi Alimi by Proffdada: 9:54am On Jul 19, 2018
nanakgh:
Lol let those who want to pay continue to pay. People spend money on drugs and alcohol because they want to feel that high. Others pay motivational speakers to tell nice things and make them feel special every Sunday. So do what thou will. This is what Aleister Crowley was trying to say but was misinterpreted. Live and let live
while the poor and needy suffer
Re: "Nigerian God Is A Fraud, It Uses Pastors To Rob Nigerians" - Bisi Alimi by jrusky(m): 9:54am On Jul 19, 2018
itswell1:
Christianity itself is a fraud cooked up by the romans to enslave peoples mind

And Islam or your atheism was cooked up to fool your gullible brain
Re: "Nigerian God Is A Fraud, It Uses Pastors To Rob Nigerians" - Bisi Alimi by Nobody: 9:56am On Jul 19, 2018
[b][/b]
NOETHNICITY:

The religion failed to stand my mental interrogation. You are not a true believer, whether Muslim or Christian, if you have not interrogated ur faith and belief.

NOETHNICITY:

NOETHNICITY:

Masha Allah

bar'ka Allahu fihi
Re: "Nigerian God Is A Fraud, It Uses Pastors To Rob Nigerians" - Bisi Alimi by spongeisback: 9:56am On Jul 19, 2018
Dear god father of Jesus, till you stop working in mysterious ways and prove yourself to the world not by appearing in a chunk of ice or rewarding greed but ending child molestation and hunger, giving justice to those that claim you're the merciful judge, we with brains will keep busting your myth and illusion.

1 Like

Re: "Nigerian God Is A Fraud, It Uses Pastors To Rob Nigerians" - Bisi Alimi by Proffdada: 9:56am On Jul 19, 2018
NOETHNICITY:

you worship God because of people or you worship people because of God?
Re: "Nigerian God Is A Fraud, It Uses Pastors To Rob Nigerians" - Bisi Alimi by Nobody: 9:56am On Jul 19, 2018
Azmodan:
Even though he is a faggut he said the truth

And who do we have to thank for this ? The sophisticated pigs of the west

They criminalize everything they touch just as they did banking, mortgage, pension, recruitment accounting , etc

Our sophisticated pigs from the West are global.indeed
I have not much qualms with yeebos but this sophisticated pigglets are something else

A region without oil who have marginalized the niger delta and tell us takes how we should fest yeebos yet they are the real danger

Who ruined shell? Before she'll became snepco 98% recurited into the company where them

Go to Mobil eket na sophisticated pigs full there , NAOC same thing, Chevron same thing

These guys struggle to get position of human resources manager then push out other tribes and recurit themselves only , go to all big off shore companies drilling in the niger delta they occupy 70% of the positions ask them and they will say they are the most qualified, raeally?

They tell us to hate yeebos they preach it everywhere, they claim yeebis want our oil yet they are the ones who take our jobs and side with the northerner to keep us marginalized.

They own human resources in Nigeria and ensure their people occupy that role in all major companies hence why they get their tribes people in so easily angry

They did it in banking, IT, telecoms , oil and gas everything

And they claim it's because they are the most educated and Niger delta youths are lazy and entitled?

The niger delta will be free

A region without oil runs all the oil companies

Na wa

Now they have ruined Christianity with their ways

Smh

1 Like

Re: "Nigerian God Is A Fraud, It Uses Pastors To Rob Nigerians" - Bisi Alimi by Amberon11: 9:57am On Jul 19, 2018
Learn to say what you know. All sins are not equal.
tstx:
No forget say all sin na the same for God eye... there's a likelihood of you joining him there (Hades) too

See my Signature
Re: "Nigerian God Is A Fraud, It Uses Pastors To Rob Nigerians" - Bisi Alimi by asawanathegreat(m): 9:59am On Jul 19, 2018
Any gay man or boy is a specimen of hell
Re: "Nigerian God Is A Fraud, It Uses Pastors To Rob Nigerians" - Bisi Alimi by onyiibest(m): 10:01am On Jul 19, 2018
this 21st century some people still not understand the difference between god and God! some people worship their pastors(gods) more than the main God(jesus Christ).
Re: "Nigerian God Is A Fraud, It Uses Pastors To Rob Nigerians" - Bisi Alimi by daymol(m): 10:01am On Jul 19, 2018
see as him b self, HIV don finish m
Re: "Nigerian God Is A Fraud, It Uses Pastors To Rob Nigerians" - Bisi Alimi by sshyne(m): 10:03am On Jul 19, 2018
He as spoken the truth. But am sure of one thing, The God this GOs claim to worship is definitely not our Heavenly Father and the Jesus they call is not Jesus Christ of Nazareth . I say this because Jesus Christ didn't instruct them to collect money from the poor, they have succeeded in twisting the bible for their selfish gain. One of the GOs worship Jesus of ota, the other worships Jesus of Mowe.

I still remain a Christian because I understand the real principles of Christianity not what this pulpit bandits preaches. It will shock you that many church goers actually know the truth but they can't speak up because they don't want to be tagged Antichrist and most people just don't bother because millions of people goes to churches.

Their glory is in there shame and there God is their belly. The real Antichrist are on your pulpit. Open your eyes to study the word of God deeply and unlearn what this evil men as thought you.

Only fools will attack me. You can bring it on but no response to you. #thebittertruth

4 Likes

Re: "Nigerian God Is A Fraud, It Uses Pastors To Rob Nigerians" - Bisi Alimi by viccgm: 10:04am On Jul 19, 2018
Guy, this ur madness later start again?. That's y u needed not to run away from the psychiatric home. See where it has finally landed u. U beta go back for treatment.
Re: "Nigerian God Is A Fraud, It Uses Pastors To Rob Nigerians" - Bisi Alimi by Boyooosa(m): 10:05am On Jul 19, 2018
onyiibest:
he said god not God, if you are a Christian you should know the difference!!
You can correct my statement in a simple and correct sentence na following the rules of tenses...
Re: "Nigerian God Is A Fraud, It Uses Pastors To Rob Nigerians" - Bisi Alimi by itswell1: 10:07am On Jul 19, 2018
jrusky:

And Islam or your atheism was cooked up to fool your gullible brain
Religion is a fraud , now are you abi malu!!! PIGS!! Children Of Hades!!!

1 Like

Re: "Nigerian God Is A Fraud, It Uses Pastors To Rob Nigerians" - Bisi Alimi by gr8minds: 10:08am On Jul 19, 2018
Can anything good come out of a sodomite? capital NO
Re: "Nigerian God Is A Fraud, It Uses Pastors To Rob Nigerians" - Bisi Alimi by itswell1: 10:09am On Jul 19, 2018
sshyne:
He as spoken the truth. But am sure of one thing, The God this GOs claim to worship is definitely not our Heavenly Father and the Jesus they call is not Jesus Christ of Nazareth . I say this because Jesus Christ didn't instruct them to collect money from the poor, they have succeeded in twisting the bible for their selfish gain. One of the GOs worship Jesus of ota, the other worships Jesus of Mowe.

I still remain a Christian because I understand the real principles of Christianity not what this pulpit bandits preaches. It will shock you that many church goers actually know the truth but they can't speak up because they don't want to be tagged Antichrist and most people just don't bother because millions of people goes to churches.

Their glory is in there shame and there God is their belly. The real Antichrist are on your pulpit. Open your eyes to study the word of God deeply and unlearn what this evil men as thought you.

Only fools will attack me. You can bring it on but no response to you. #thebittertruth
Let thier be no offering, tithes, seeds, first fruit , etc in church then you will see if church when go remain for nigeria again

2 Likes

Re: "Nigerian God Is A Fraud, It Uses Pastors To Rob Nigerians" - Bisi Alimi by Nobody: 10:10am On Jul 19, 2018
NOETHNICITY:

My dear happy for you for your conversion. But the thing is, God is as real as you. You know why?...i am a testimony of his grace. You know I have grown to the level I don't care if I give my millions or billions to a pastor fake or not, because in my spirit and soul I am not giving it to a physical man, but I am willingly giving to God. You don't have to be the one to judge about your finances, because it's God that gives abundantly. Okay look at it this way, when someone is sick, they run to a doctor, when the doctor have no cure, the next person they do run to is God, so if you can ask God for healing and you know he can, why not show him how willing you love him by giving to God. The thing is we humans believe in evil more( witch craft, occult society etc), but we can't believe that's theres a more greater power than these powers. In life there is the bad and there is the good. God never sleeps, He is just patient, (the devil is not patient that's why you see the devil always moving into action to destroy) , God is patient because he does not want any of his children to perish, but when God comes into action even the devil would bow and surrender. That's how my God is. My God is quiet like the sea but greater than a raging thunder when he moves into action.
Re: "Nigerian God Is A Fraud, It Uses Pastors To Rob Nigerians" - Bisi Alimi by Unekwunice: 10:11am On Jul 19, 2018
No wonder u are who u are.
Re: "Nigerian God Is A Fraud, It Uses Pastors To Rob Nigerians" - Bisi Alimi by Nathayas: 10:11am On Jul 19, 2018
Don't worry, you will know this God when you have cancer of the anus.
Re: "Nigerian God Is A Fraud, It Uses Pastors To Rob Nigerians" - Bisi Alimi by LazyNairalander(m): 10:14am On Jul 19, 2018
Is like insulting men of God gives this people tonic.

check my SIGNATURE
Re: "Nigerian God Is A Fraud, It Uses Pastors To Rob Nigerians" - Bisi Alimi by annyplenty(m): 10:15am On Jul 19, 2018
RuthlessLeader:

I'm very sure you won't be saying this if it was allah they called a fraud.

And you think if they called allah a fraud, those that worship him will keep quiet.
Re: "Nigerian God Is A Fraud, It Uses Pastors To Rob Nigerians" - Bisi Alimi by onyiibest(m): 10:15am On Jul 19, 2018
Boyooosa:

You can correct my statement in a simple and correct sentence na following the rules of tenses...
am not your English teacher! if you need one you know where to find them, we are talking about faith here!
Re: "Nigerian God Is A Fraud, It Uses Pastors To Rob Nigerians" - Bisi Alimi by zinizta: 10:17am On Jul 19, 2018
Azmodan:
Even though he is a faggut he said the truth

And who do we have to thank for this ? The sophisticated pigs of the west

They criminalize everything they touch just as they did banking, mortgage, pension, recruitment accounting , etc

Our sophisticated pigs from the West are global.indeed
I have not much qualms with yeebos but this sophisticated pigglets are something else

A region without oil who have marginalized the niger delta and tell us takes how we should fest yeebos yet they are the real danger

Who ruined shell? Before she'll became snepco 98% recurited into the company where them

Go to Mobil eket na sophisticated pigs full there , NAOC same thing, Chevron same thing

These guys struggle to get position of human resources manager then push out other tribes and recurit themselves only , go to all big off shore companies drilling in the niger delta they occupy 70% of the positions ask them and they will say they are the most qualified, raeally?

They tell us to hate yeebos they preach it everywhere, they claim yeebis want our oil yet they are the ones who take our jobs and side with the northerner to keep us marginalized.

They own human resources in Nigeria and ensure their people occupy that role in all major companies hence why they get their tribes people in so easily angry

They did it in banking, IT, telecoms , oil and gas everything

And they claim it's because they are the most educated and Niger delta youths are lazy and entitled?

The niger delta will be free

A region without oil runs all the oil companies

Na wa

Now they have ruined Christianity with their ways

Smh

assuming this your gibberish, this your warped perception is true....so what solutions do you proffer ? kill all the south westerners ? will it douse the thirst of your envy ? would it make you a better man than you are?

your claim that the SW has no Oil is sufficient reason for me to discontinue this argument. .. come back when you havr actually researched on this topic !!!

Lazy nigeria youth always desiring a Utopian paradise meanwhile unwilling to raise a finger ...
Re: "Nigerian God Is A Fraud, It Uses Pastors To Rob Nigerians" - Bisi Alimi by Nobody: 10:19am On Jul 19, 2018
itswell1:

Let thier be no offering, tithes, seeds, first fruit , etc in church then you will see if church when go remain for nigeria again
It would still remain , and the church of God grew stronger and stronger, and prevailed. It's in the Bible in acts. Do you know why tithes, seeds, and first fruits can never stop in Nigeria, because my brethrens like me are here in Nigeria, we think the same, and we know that it is God we give our prosperity to, fake pastor or not. And who did God term as fake in the Bible, a person of anti-christ, these kind of people do not recognize Jesus as their lord and personal Savior. All these men recognize Jesus as there basis for teaching the gospel. And what, people of Nigeria can say is they are fake ,based on their members giving to the body of Christ Jesus (the church)
Re: "Nigerian God Is A Fraud, It Uses Pastors To Rob Nigerians" - Bisi Alimi by RuthlessLeader(m): 10:19am On Jul 19, 2018
annyplenty:

And you think if they called allah a fraud, those that worship him will keep quiet.
They won't keep quiet, I know that. But since you guys say that your gods are all-powerful, why can't they take matters into their own hands? Afterall, Vengeance is the lords
Re: "Nigerian God Is A Fraud, It Uses Pastors To Rob Nigerians" - Bisi Alimi by els0nm0rali(m): 10:22am On Jul 19, 2018
This matter is just like serving a very delicious food in a plate covered with faeces and maggot.
Re: "Nigerian God Is A Fraud, It Uses Pastors To Rob Nigerians" - Bisi Alimi by itswell1: 10:23am On Jul 19, 2018
Eberejesus111:

It would still remain , and the church of God grew stronger and stronger, and prevailed. It's in the Bible in acts. Do you know why tithes, seeds, and first fruits can never stop in Nigeria, because my brethrens like me are here in Nigeria, we think the same, and we know that it is God we give our prosperity to, fake pastor or not. And who did God term as fake in the Bible, a person of anti-christ, these kind of people do not recognize Jesus as their lord and personal Savior. All these men recognize Jesus as there basis for teaching the gospel. And what, people of Nigeria can say is they are fake ,based on their members giving to the body of Christ Jesus (the church)
So you gave God your money , so tell me how did GOD spend the money ??
Mammon is worshipped in church and not GOD
Re: "Nigerian God Is A Fraud, It Uses Pastors To Rob Nigerians" - Bisi Alimi by Akanapiaigwe: 10:24am On Jul 19, 2018
[s]
NOETHNICITY:

[/s]
Typical yeroba Muslim

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: "Nigerian God Is A Fraud, It Uses Pastors To Rob Nigerians" - Bisi Alimi by Nobody: 10:25am On Jul 19, 2018
gr8minds:
Can anything good come out of a sodomite? capital NO
Please brother you don't need to condemn him, his just lost... God loves him and he expects you to love him too. Conquer the devil with love and kindness to your fellow man, and the devil would be ashamed, and your blessings will grow so abundantly.
Re: "Nigerian God Is A Fraud, It Uses Pastors To Rob Nigerians" - Bisi Alimi by mencer(m): 10:27am On Jul 19, 2018
All these yeye talk doesn't go beyond Internet...
Re: "Nigerian God Is A Fraud, It Uses Pastors To Rob Nigerians" - Bisi Alimi by 007ejikzs(m): 10:29am On Jul 19, 2018
God Help u.. if only u have know what you are saying... Fire go just born that ur black face

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Purgatory....Real Or Fairytale? {updated} / UK Christian Preacher Convicted Over Abortion Clinic Protest / Anambra Massacre: The Day Integrity Finally Left Nigeria - By Osayimwen Osahon

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 63
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.