Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,579 members, 7,809,097 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 11:04 PM

"Nigerian God Is A Fraud, It Uses Pastors To Rob Nigerians" - Bisi Alimi - Religion (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / "Nigerian God Is A Fraud, It Uses Pastors To Rob Nigerians" - Bisi Alimi (20566 Views)

Is It Morally Wrong For Pastors To Drink Alcohol? / Prophet Joshua Iginla Exposes Plans By Pastors To Frame Him Up For Murder / Bisi Alimi: "Pastor Adeboye Is Irresponsible And Vile" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: "Nigerian God Is A Fraud, It Uses Pastors To Rob Nigerians" - Bisi Alimi by Yomit71(m): 10:30am On Jul 19, 2018
Azmodan:
Even though he is a faggut he said the truth

And who do we have to thank for this ? The sophisticated pigs of the west

They criminalize everything they touch just as they did banking, mortgage, pension, recruitment accounting , etc

Our sophisticated pigs from the West are global.indeed
I have not much qualms with yeebos but this sophisticated pigglets are something else

A region without oil who have marginalized the niger delta and tell us takes how we should fest yeebos yet they are the real danger

Who ruined shell? Before she'll became snepco 98% recurited into the company where them

Go to Mobil eket na sophisticated pigs full there , NAOC same thing, Chevron same thing

These guys struggle to get position of human resources manager then push out other tribes and recurit themselves only , go to all big off shore companies drilling in the niger delta they occupy 70% of the positions ask them and they will say they are the most qualified, raeally?

They tell us to hate yeebos they preach it everywhere, they claim yeebis want our oil yet they are the ones who take our jobs and side with the northerner to keep us marginalized.

They own human resources in Nigeria and ensure their people occupy that role in all major companies hence why they get their tribes people in so easily angry

They did it in banking, IT, telecoms , oil and gas everything

And they claim it's because they are the most educated and Niger delta youths are lazy and entitled?

The niger delta will be free

A region without oil runs all the oil companies

Na wa

Now they have ruined Christianity with their ways

Smh
you can cry more wink
Re: "Nigerian God Is A Fraud, It Uses Pastors To Rob Nigerians" - Bisi Alimi by Moreoffaith(m): 10:30am On Jul 19, 2018
Eberejesus111:

My dear happy for you for your conversion. But the thing is, God is as real as you. You know why?...i am a testimony of his grace. You know I have grown to the level I don't care if I give my millions or billions to a pastor fake or not, because in my spirit and soul I am not giving it to a physical man, but I am willingly giving to God. You don't have to be the one to judge about your finances, because it's God that gives abundantly. Okay look at it this way, when someone is sick, they run to a doctor, when the doctor have no cure, the next person they do run to is God, so if you can ask God for healing and you know he can, why not show him how willing you love him by giving to God. The thing is we humans believe in evil more( witch craft, occult society etc), but we can't believe that's theres a more greater power than these powers. In life there is the bad and there is the good. God never sleeps, He is just patient, (the devil is not patient that's why you see the devil always moving into action to destroy) , God is patient because he does not want any of his children to perish, but when God comes into action even the devil would bow and surrender. That's how my God is. My God is quiet like the sea but greater than a raging thunder when he moves into action.

My opinion though.

I feel its better to give to God by blessing the less privilege around you, help the needy, bless the orphans and the widows than giving it to all this men of god..

We can all see clearly how this people live extravagant life.

Let's pay tithe directly to the needy and let's see how many church will be in existence in the next ten years, I believe if we continue to say we don't wanna judge them, the rot in the religion system will continue to grow, and this people will mislead the coming generations.
Re: "Nigerian God Is A Fraud, It Uses Pastors To Rob Nigerians" - Bisi Alimi by Nobody: 10:30am On Jul 19, 2018
Azmodan:

They criminalize everything they touch just as they did banking, mortgage, pension, recruitment accounting , etc

I have not much qualms with yeebos but this sophisticated pigglets are something else

A region without oil who have marginalized the niger delta and tell us takes how we should fest yeebos yet they are the real danger

Who ruined shell? Before she'll became snepco 98% recurited into the company where them

Go to Mobil eket na sophisticated pigs full there , NAOC same thing, Chevron same thing

These guys struggle to get position of human resources manager then push out other tribes and recurit themselves only , go to all big off shore companies drilling in the niger delta they occupy 70% of the positions ask them and they will say they are the most qualified, raeally?

They tell us to hate yeebos they preach it everywhere, they claim yeebis want our oil yet they are the ones who take our jobs and side with the northerner to keep us marginalized.

They own human resources in Nigeria and ensure their people occupy that role in all major companies hence why they get their tribes people in so easily angry

And they claim it's because they are the most educated and Niger delta youths are lazy and entitled?

Na wa

Smh
This oil matter they vex u ooo...u sound a bit too exaggerating and tribal....how can u say a tribe is taking all the jobs when they have no oil what kinda statement is that..what will u now say about the northerners...taking it all from the national assembly.

.u even personalising the jobs because the oil is ur our area....and yet u are trying to dodge the fact that ur feeling entitled....
Dude.....the world owes us nothing..we take it...anyway we can
Re: "Nigerian God Is A Fraud, It Uses Pastors To Rob Nigerians" - Bisi Alimi by els0nm0rali(m): 10:32am On Jul 19, 2018
Azmodan:

Na wa

Smh

Lemme guess, you are jobless and lazy and a primary school dropout. You've applied to oil companies based only on your status as a Niger Deltan and you've been told no vacancy because you are semi illiterate and because all you guys do is to sell the job opportunity to another person, probably a hardworking Yoruba chap.

I understand dear. I too would be pained if I were you.
Re: "Nigerian God Is A Fraud, It Uses Pastors To Rob Nigerians" - Bisi Alimi by onyiibest(m): 10:35am On Jul 19, 2018
els0nm0rali:
This matter is just like serving a very delicious food in a plate covered with faeces and maggot.
nice one!! sweet message from wrong being!! but we don't have to be judgemental because it came from bisi
Re: "Nigerian God Is A Fraud, It Uses Pastors To Rob Nigerians" - Bisi Alimi by Yomit71(m): 10:40am On Jul 19, 2018
and what is wrong there if yoruba occupy every sector, are they not Nigerians?
or its yoruba fault that you are a nonentity osu wawa pigs sad
Re: "Nigerian God Is A Fraud, It Uses Pastors To Rob Nigerians" - Bisi Alimi by Nobody: 10:41am On Jul 19, 2018
itswell1:

So you gave God your money , so tell me how did GOD spend the money ??
Mammon is worshipped in church and not GOD
No, my brother. smiley. Now in 2nd Corinthians 8 :1-24 ... You'll understand by Christians giving what they have willingly they are doing it right. It's not a matter of your dollars, or pounds you give in the pulpit. Is a matter of your heart, and words that's the better sacrifice. When you do stand up from that chair in church to give your offering or tithe, God sees it, and he sees how willing you are to give,only if you are willing not to show off your wealth to other people. God loves a cheerful giver, the Bible didn't say a dollar giver, a gold giver, or a diver giver. Cheerful in the sense that when you give in the church, you do not have that sinful thought of you loosing, that's the devil. It doesn't matter what these pastors seem to do with it at the end, you've done your part, and you can feel fulfilled. Am in Christ embassy so I'll use my church for example, we give so willingly in the house of God, but at the end our man of God uses it to bless his congregation, his society and spread the gospel to the world. And this is very good.
2nd Corinthians 8:13-15
-13 "for I mean not that other men be eased ,and you burdened "
-14 "but by an equality, that now at this time, your abundance may be a supply for their want, that their abundance also may be a supply for your want: that there may be equality "
-15 "As it is written, He that hath gathered much had nothing over, and he that hath gathered little had no lack".
The Bible is an answer to all you and humanities questions?
Re: "Nigerian God Is A Fraud, It Uses Pastors To Rob Nigerians" - Bisi Alimi by vaca1: 10:41am On Jul 19, 2018
Azmodan:

Na wa

Smh

You are very wise. They use juju to occupy HR position and fill their whole tribe there.
Re: "Nigerian God Is A Fraud, It Uses Pastors To Rob Nigerians" - Bisi Alimi by sshyne(m): 10:43am On Jul 19, 2018
Eberejesus111:

My dear happy for you for your conversion. But the thing is, God is as real as you. You know why?...i am a testimony of his grace. You know I have grown to the level I don't care if I give my millions or billions to a pastor fake or not, because in my spirit and soul I am not giving it to a physical man, but I am willingly giving to God. You don't have to be the one to judge about your finances, because it's God that gives abundantly. Okay look at it this way, when someone is sick, they run to a doctor, when the doctor have no cure, the next person they do run to is God, so if you can ask God for healing and you know he can, why not show him how willing you love him by giving to God. The thing is we humans believe in evil more( witch craft, occult society etc), but we can't believe that's theres a more greater power than these powers. In life there is the bad and there is the good. God never sleeps, He is just patient, (the devil is not patient that's why you see the devil always moving into action to destroy) , God is patient because he does not want any of his children to perish, but when God comes into action even the devil would bow and surrender. That's how my God is. My God is quiet like the sea but greater than a raging thunder when he moves into action.

If you truly know the God you serve you won't give millions to pastors. It's not your fault because you actually think you are giving to God. The only way you can give to God is through the poor and this is backed up by the bible. Let us relate with what the bible says and not what we think or feel, the pastors use Barnum effect on their members to control them. Please read up on BARNUM EFFECT it's online.

Am sure you had an occurrence in your life that's why you spoke that way. The truth is God works wonders but not through this pastors. As you having testimony some others don't have even after the same pastor laid hands on all of you.

My point is this pastors work with probability, they pray for like 20people and one will come with testimony then they use it to deceive other members. Seek God personally and don't let anyone deceive you. I know of a big Church in Nigeria that people line up to pay tens of thousands of naira to pray in there GOs prayer room. Please wake up , God is not happy with things like this.

I can boldly say it that the Jesus Christ in Nigeria is different from Jesus Christ of Nazareth. The one in Nigeria is GOD OF MAMMON.

May God help us
Re: "Nigerian God Is A Fraud, It Uses Pastors To Rob Nigerians" - Bisi Alimi by els0nm0rali(m): 10:44am On Jul 19, 2018
onyiibest:
nice one!! sweet message from wrong being!! but we don't have to be judgemental because it came from bisi

Yeah I know. wink
Re: "Nigerian God Is A Fraud, It Uses Pastors To Rob Nigerians" - Bisi Alimi by Nobody: 10:45am On Jul 19, 2018
NOETHNICITY:
I knew ever since in my teen that the Christian god is false.

I and my elder sister were Christians who believed and we were even born again.

But I wasn't a gullibly bigoted faithful like most Christians today.

Thank God both of us er believing muslims today.

The religion failed to stand my mental interrogation. You are not a true believer, whether Muslim or Christian, if you have not interrogated ur faith and belief.

One needs courage to be able to critically interrogate ones religion.

I rather be pagan than be Christian.

all world religions are same......fraud.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: "Nigerian God Is A Fraud, It Uses Pastors To Rob Nigerians" - Bisi Alimi by Nobody: 10:46am On Jul 19, 2018
Moreoffaith:

My opinion though.

I feel its better to give to God by blessing the less privilege around you, help the needy, bless the orphans and the widows than giving it to all this men of god..

Let's pay tithe to the needy directly to the needy and let's see how many church will be in existence in the next ten years, I believe if we continue to sag we dont wanna judge them, the rot in the religion system will continue to grow, and this people will mislead the coming generations.

U pple keep saying this needy thing, when was the last time u actually gave to needy pple...we are just angry pastors are rich and we are not, just like we beef other pple too that are not pastors....we feel entitled...the other day, someone on social media was telling psquare's Paul that he is wicked, why didn't he come and give back to his village..every one is just feeling entitled and all of a sudden feel the church should become the government.
it's the situation of country that's the cause...if the government can put all basic amenities in place,if there are jobs, benefit for the dependent populace...free schooling to a level like in developed countrues. there will be stability..pple will see the church for what it should actually be.."a moral compass" and not a place to come a ask God for money... And look for short cut miracles...
..all this our anger let's focus in the real problem...preaching pastors fake or real isn't one of them cos last time I checked, they didn't force money from pple pockets at gun point.
We keep paying tax when we know our govenment isn't doing anything but stealing it, we come out and take 4k to vote and hail them...we now go to the back and get angry at rich pastors....

We don't know what we are doing oooo
Re: "Nigerian God Is A Fraud, It Uses Pastors To Rob Nigerians" - Bisi Alimi by jrusky(m): 10:47am On Jul 19, 2018
itswell1:

Religion is a fraud , now are you abi malu!!! PIGS!! Children Of Hades!!!

Young man see your life? I only asked you a question and I expect yes or no as answer but you got bitter and turned human bulldog.

Listen boy either you belong to any religion or not everybody under this heaven is a believer. You are a pagan or atheist or whatever it's all a believe and when you believe in something then surely you are a believer learn that today.

It's like someone says *he or she has no decision forgetting that indecision is a decision* but in a different format no human was created neutral its only dead people that are neutral. A word of a philosopher so learn.
Re: "Nigerian God Is A Fraud, It Uses Pastors To Rob Nigerians" - Bisi Alimi by Nobody: 10:49am On Jul 19, 2018
Moreoffaith:

My opinion though.

Let's pay tithe directly to the needy and let's see how many church will be in existence in the next ten years, I believe if we continue to say we don't wanna judge them, the rot in the religion system will continue to grow, and this people will mislead the coming generations.
True, it's so right to give to the poor, and needy... But first of all, do you know that God is the one that has given you prosperity. If yes. And do you know that this prosperity is to enjoy yourself, help the poor and be a partaker of the growth of the church of God. These pastors have never come openly or in a congregation to say "don't give the poor", but the highest they can say "rather than give the poor, give to the house of God to grow the gospel", you may say why would they say that... Now by giving the poor peanuts, it's good but you haven't given them the best. They'll would still come outside that same place and beg tomorrow, and God doesn't want that for his children, but if you give to the poor and give to the house of God more, in some way the gospel can be reached to that poor man, or beggar, and you'll indirectly have been the one to save him from sin and death(sickness,poverty etc). God's wish isn't someone staying or being constant in his "way of life" or state forever, but that man or woman should continue to grow and grow in him.
Re: "Nigerian God Is A Fraud, It Uses Pastors To Rob Nigerians" - Bisi Alimi by sshyne(m): 10:53am On Jul 19, 2018
Eberejesus111:

No, my brother. smiley. Now in 2nd Corinthians 8 :1-24 ... You'll understand by Christians giving what they have willingly they are doing it right. It's not a matter of your dollars, or pounds you give in the pulpit. Is a matter of your heart, and words that's the better sacrifice. When you do stand up from that chair in church to give your offering or tithe, God sees it, and he sees how willing you are to give,only if you are willing not to show off your wealth to other people. God loves a cheerful giver, the Bible didn't say a dollar giver, a gold giver, or a diver giver. Cheerful in the sense that when you give in the church, you do not have that sinful thought of you loosing, that's the devil. It doesn't matter what these pastors seem to do with it at the end, you've done your part, and you can feel fulfilled. Am in Christ embassy so I'll use my church for example, we give so willingly in the house of God, but at the end our man of God uses it to bless his congregation, his society and spread the gospel to the world. And this is very good.
2nd Corinthians 8:13-15
-13 "for I mean not that other men be eased ,and you burdened "
-14 "but by an equality, that now at this time, your abundance may be a supply for their want, that their abundance also may be a supply for your want: that there may be equality "
-15 "As it is written, He that hath gathered much had nothing over, and he that hath gathered little had no lack".
The Bible is an answer to all you and humanities questions?

Lol.. Christ Embassy, I was in that church back in school days and I know how you guys roll. Other churches are better, you are controlled in Christ embassy, you can't go to any occasion in other churches as a worker. You are all forced to bring in a particular number of members to the church, if you don't then that's trouble, you are all forced to pledge an amount in the church if you are a worker in the church. Other GOs are still a little bit fair, but your GO as all your mumu button in that church.

Show me a place in the bible where Jesus said we should give money to pastors. If you quote Old Testament it means you don't know your bible because Christianity started after the death and resurrection of Christ. Am waiting
Re: "Nigerian God Is A Fraud, It Uses Pastors To Rob Nigerians" - Bisi Alimi by Meedass(m): 10:56am On Jul 19, 2018
NOETHNICITY:

The religion failed to stand my mental interrogation. You are not a true believer, whether Muslim or Christian, if you have not interrogated ur faith and belief.

You might be right about the Christian religion and it's materialistic ways but I will rather worship and idol that to be a Muslim, a religion that rapes, abducts young girls, behead people that aren't Islamic and cause terror around the world? Have you questioned yourself about that?
Re: "Nigerian God Is A Fraud, It Uses Pastors To Rob Nigerians" - Bisi Alimi by Buffalowings3(m): 11:00am On Jul 19, 2018
NOETHNICITY:

When are you starting your jihad undecided

Re: "Nigerian God Is A Fraud, It Uses Pastors To Rob Nigerians" - Bisi Alimi by Meedass(m): 11:01am On Jul 19, 2018
Religion has always been a problem in the world..though it helped in keeping the world sane at a particular time and age, but now it is something else, the Christian arm is busy enriching itself, the Muslim arm is busy causing terror and waging war, raping young girls and trying to islamise every corner they find themselves!! There is no one true religion, we are just fools believing in ancient books and killing our selves for nothing!!
Re: "Nigerian God Is A Fraud, It Uses Pastors To Rob Nigerians" - Bisi Alimi by Buffalowings3(m): 11:01am On Jul 19, 2018
Meedass:

You might be right about the Christian religion and it's materialistic ways but I will rather worship and idol that to be a Muslim, a religion that rapes, abducts young girls, behead people that aren't Islamic and cause terror around the world? Have you questioned yourself about that?
As in eh
It is like going from frying pan into fire.
Christianity with all its ills is still far better than Islam
Re: "Nigerian God Is A Fraud, It Uses Pastors To Rob Nigerians" - Bisi Alimi by Almunjid(m): 11:04am On Jul 19, 2018
numen:
Which one is Nigerian god again?
The way we have the God of Israel
Re: "Nigerian God Is A Fraud, It Uses Pastors To Rob Nigerians" - Bisi Alimi by sshyne(m): 11:05am On Jul 19, 2018
Eberejesus111:

True, it's so right to give to the poor, and needy... But first of all, do you know that God is the one that has given you prosperity. If yes. And do you know that this prosperity is to enjoy yourself, help the poor and be a partaker of the growth of the church of God. These pastors have never come openly or in a congregation to say "don't give the poor", but the highest they can say "rather than give the poor, give to the house of God to grow the gospel", you may say why would they say that... Now by giving the poor peanuts, it's good but you haven't given them the best. They'll would still come outside that same place and beg tomorrow, and God doesn't want that for his children, but if you give to the poor and give to the house of God more, in some way the gospel can be reached to that poor man, or beggar, and you'll indirectly have been the one to save him from sin and death(sickness,poverty etc). God's wish isn't someone staying or being constant in his "way of life" or state forever, but that man or woman should continue to grow and grow in him.

Please don't mislead people with your lies. The poor is who Jesus instructed us to give to, not a building or a pastor. God as no needs and he doesn't stay in building made by man. Act 7:48(However, the Most High doesn’t live in temples made by human hands. As the prophet says). Jesus emphasized on giving to the poor, that's the only way you can connect with God, not through a pastor . Why do you think there are many churches in Nigeria? It's because its a lucrative business. There will always be poor among you those are the people Jesus told us to give to not the private jet playing pastors. Tell me how many Imam as a private jet. You can't be taking money from the poor and be living extravagant life and you believing they are men of God.

NIGERIA AS THE HIGHEST NUMBER OF PEOPLE LIVING IN ABJECT POVERTY IN THE WORLD AND AT THE SAME TIME WE HAVE 4 OUT OF THE RICHEST PASTORS IN THE WORLD IN NIGERIA.

CANT YOU PEOPLE THINK, IT DOESN'T MAKE SENSE TO ME IF IT MAKES SENSE TO YOU .

IT IS RECENTLY I GOT TO UNDERSTAND THAT SLAVERY IS ACTUALLY A CHOICE IRRESPECTIVE OF YOUR SOCIAL STATUS.
Re: "Nigerian God Is A Fraud, It Uses Pastors To Rob Nigerians" - Bisi Alimi by TheConfuser: 11:06am On Jul 19, 2018
The Gay activist is wrong. God is not a fraud, he/she is simply a confuser who does so because he loves us so much
Re: "Nigerian God Is A Fraud, It Uses Pastors To Rob Nigerians" - Bisi Alimi by Nobody: 11:12am On Jul 19, 2018
sshyne:

If you truly know the God you serve you won't give millions to pastors. It's not your fault because you actually think you are giving to God. The only way you can give to God is through the poor and this is backed up by the bible. Let us relate with what the bible says and not what we think or feel, the pastors use Barnum effect on their members to control them. Please read up on BARNUM EFFECT it's online.

Am sure you had an occurrence in your life that's why you spoke that way. The truth is God works wonders but not through this pastors. As you having testimony some others don't have even after the same pastor laid hands on all of you.

My point is this pastors work with probability, they pray for like 20people and one will come with testimony then they use it to deceive other members. Seek God personally and don't let anyone deceive you. I know of a big Church in Nigeria that people line up to pay tens of thousands of naira to pray in there GOs prayer room. Please wake up , God is not happy with things like this.

I can boldly say it that the Jesus Christ in Nigeria is different from Jesus Christ of Nazareth. The one in Nigeria is GOD OF MAMMON.

May God help us
the only way to give God is through the poor and this is backed up by the bible ... Yes you can give the poor, but read 2nd Corinthians 8:1-24, in the Bible you would know, that what you said is not fully correct. Paul and Peter also wants Christians giving the poor, even Jesus Christ loves this too, but there is something you must know in the Bible. Jesus is the son of God, but couldn't he have given the multitude the material thing they needed(more food) , but when the multitude in John 6:26 came to Jesus he said " verily, verily, I say unto you, you seek me not because you saw the miracles ,because you did eat the loaves and we're filled" but what did he say being the saviour and the word of God he said to them John 6:35 "I am the bread of life; he that comes to me shall never hunger; and he that believes on me shall never thirst"...he was trying to show them the more better way... That's the same thing for beggars, if you give them money, your not giving them the best, your just giving them the better. But giving in the house of God, the body of Christ, that gospel that you have that made you a prosperous man, would indirectly come to them to save them and you would have indirectly touched someone's life through the gospel.
And Barnum effect, man and the devil generally would use anything to deceive the children of this world,he can go to any extent. Even by using the so called " Barnum effect", and it's a choice if you want to believe it. When people get healed from a disease or terminal sickness, their faith is in activation, they activate their faith in Christ Jesus to receive healing. And you can't have that power in you,, if you haven't accepted Christ Jesus as your personal lord and Savior.
And lastly, Christ, is Christ everywhere as far his being preached with his name and the message has affected people's life positively (growing in the word of God)... If they preach him in China, India, or brazil he is still Christ the son of God ,because they preach his name, and people's life have or is affected positively by it. Jesus Christ is the greatest give you can give a beggar, only if he/she opens his heart to hear you.
Re: "Nigerian God Is A Fraud, It Uses Pastors To Rob Nigerians" - Bisi Alimi by Nobody: 11:27am On Jul 19, 2018
sshyne:

Please don't mislead people with your lies. The poor is who Jesus instructed us to give to, not a building or a pastor. God as no needs and he doesn't stay in building made by man. Act 7:48(However, the Most High doesn’t live in temples made by human hands. As the prophet says). Jesus emphasized on giving to the poor, that's the only way you can connect with God, not through a pastor . Why do you think there are many churches in Nigeria? It's because its a lucrative business. There will always be poor among you those are the people Jesus told us to give to not the private jet playing pastors. Tell me how many Imam as a private jet. You can't be taking money from the poor and be living extravagant life and you believing they are men of God.

NIGERIA AS THE HIGHEST NUMBER OF PEOPLE LIVING IN ABJECT POVERTY IN THE WORLD AND AT THE SAME TIME WE HAVE 4 OUT OF THE RICHEST PASTORS IN THE WORLD IN NIGERIA.

CANT YOU PEOPLE THINK, IT DOESN'T MAKE SENSE TO ME IF IT MAKES SENSE TO YOU .

IT IS RECENTLY I GOT TO UNDERSTAND THAT SLAVERY IS ACTUALLY A CHOICE IRRESPECTIVE OF YOUR SOCIAL STATUS.
Sorry your voice speaks envy... Your mind is only on the private jets and mansions that these men of God have. Giving to the house of God is an act of believe and faith and , people has had lots of testimonies in the house of God based on prosperity, wellness etc. Stephen in that verse, was giving a narration of Israel and how the word of God came through the Israelites. Acts 7:48, means the Israelites had thought in making a tabernacle ,and as Solomon did a house for God, they'll be more closer to God. But God had told them his greater than that ,than their temples or tabernacles, but the more higher way of God, is Him coming to live in you,coming to make his abode in you, he didn't want the Israelites to worship him outwardly, he wanted to be in them, their spirit. Now God prefers living in the spirit of man, and if he does live in the spirit of man, they all come together and worship in where?, the body of Christ, because Christ is God and He lives in you, by the Holy Spirit... So you see the church is where God lives, because every member that you see in a church have God inside him or her.
Re: "Nigerian God Is A Fraud, It Uses Pastors To Rob Nigerians" - Bisi Alimi by sshyne(m): 11:28am On Jul 19, 2018
Eberejesus111:

the only way to give God is through the poor and this is backed up by the bible ... Yes you can give the poor, but read 2nd Corinthians 8:1-24, in the Bible you would know, that what you said is not fully correct. Paul and Peter also wants Christians giving the poor, even Jesus Christ loves this too, but there is something you must know in the Bible. Jesus is the son of God, but couldn't he have given the multitude the material thing they needed(more food) , but when the multitude in John 6:26 came to Jesus he said " verily, verily, I say unto you, you seek me not because you saw the miracles ,because you did eat the loaves and we're filled" but what did he say being the saviour and the word of God he said to them John 6:35 "I am the bread of life; he that comes to me shall never hunger; and he that believes on me shall never thirst"...he was trying to show them the more better way... That's the same thing for beggars, if you give them money, your not giving them the best, your just giving them the better. But giving in the house of God, the body of Christ, that gospel that you have that made you a prosperous man, would indirectly come to them to save them and you would have indirectly touched someone's life through the gospel.
And Barnum effect, man and the devil generally would use anything to deceive the children of this world,he can go to any extent. Even by using the so called " Barnum effect", and it's a choice if you want to believe it. When people get healed from a disease or terminal sickness, their faith is in activation, they activate their faith in Christ Jesus to receive healing. And you can't have that power in you,, if you haven't accepted Christ Jesus as your personal lord and Savior.
And lastly, Christ, is Christ everywhere as far his being preached with his name and the message has affected people's life positively (growing in the word of God)... If they preach him in China, India, or brazil he is still Christ the son of God ,because they preach his name, and people's life have or is affected positively by it. Jesus Christ is the greatest give you can give a beggar, only if he/she opens his heart to hear you.

All what you wrote didn't prove anything. Show me a place where Jesus said we should give to the pastor. What are you even saying? You are just trying to defend yourself without concrete biblical back. God doesn't stay in a building made by man, Gospel don't make you a prosperous man hardwork does .you have to be productive to be prosperous. God and Mammon are two different things. Jesus already destroyed the temple, so there's nothing like house of God. Your body is the temple of God, it's only when it comes to sex that you people remember that the body is the temple of God. Christ is everywhere but not in Nigeria churches, its Mammon that is in Nigeria churches.

All I ask is for you to show me where Jesus asked people to give money to his apostles or where he said people should give money to the so called house of God. If you can't show me then you have no point.

By the way I wasn't talking about beggars, am talking about those that genuinely need help i.e widows, orphan and those that can't feed. Not those that turned it to every day job to beg.

James 1:27 (Pure and genuine religion in the sight of God the Father means caring for orphans and widows in their distress and refusing to let the world corrupt you.)

Am sure you have never come across that verse in the bible, they will never tell you because it doesn't favor them. I have being going to church all my life and they never mentioned that part of the bible, I only came across it when I stopped listening to all this pastors lamba.
Re: "Nigerian God Is A Fraud, It Uses Pastors To Rob Nigerians" - Bisi Alimi by Nobody: 11:33am On Jul 19, 2018
els0nm0rali:

Lemme guess, you are jobless and lazy and a primary school dropout. You've applied to oil companies based only on your status as a Niger Deltan and you've been told no vacancy because you are semi illiterate and because all you guys do is to sell the job opportunity to another person, probably a hardworking Yoruba chap.

I understand dear. I too would be pained if I were you.

see this one grin

sophisticated SW piglet

i am living the dream that you lot use lies, betrayal slander and propaganda to get

typical sophisticated pig from the west, you guys only believe in bringing down others to get ahead grin

E pain am grin

1 Like

Re: "Nigerian God Is A Fraud, It Uses Pastors To Rob Nigerians" - Bisi Alimi by buchilino(m): 11:43am On Jul 19, 2018
WAT ELSE DO U EXPECT FROM A REPROBATE MINDED PERSON
Re: "Nigerian God Is A Fraud, It Uses Pastors To Rob Nigerians" - Bisi Alimi by Nobody: 11:47am On Jul 19, 2018
sshyne:

All what you wrote didn't prove anything. Show me a place where Jesus said we should give to the pastor. What are you even saying? You are just trying to defend yourself without concrete biblical back. God doesn't stay in a building made by man, Gospel don't make you a prosperous man hardwork does .you have to be productive to be prosperous. God and Mammon are two different things. Jesus already destroyed the temple, so there's nothing like house of God. Your body is the temple of God, it's only when it comes to sex that you people remember that the body is the temple of God. Christ is everywhere but not in Nigeria churches, its Mammon that is in Nigeria churches.

All I ask is for you to show me where Jesus asked people to give money to his apostles or where he said people should give money to the so called house of God. If you can't show me then you have no point.

By the way I wasn't talking about beggars, am talking about those that genuinely need help i.e widows, orphan and those that can't feed. Not those that turned it to every day job to beg.

James 1:27 (Pure and genuine religion in the sight of God the Father means caring for orphans and widows in their distress and refusing to let the world corrupt you.)

Am sure you have never come across that verse in the bible, they will never tell you because it doesn't favor them. I have being going to church all my life and they never mentioned that part of the bible, I only came across it when I stopped listening to all this pastors lamba.
1 Corinthians 9: 2: 11-14
-11 "If we have sown unto you spiritual things, is it a great thing if we shall reap your carnal thing's "
- 12"if others be partakers of this power over you, are not we rather?, nevertheless we have not used this power; but suffer all things, lest we should hinder the gospel of christ"
-13 " do you not know that they which minister about holy things live of the things of the temple? and they which wait at the altar are partakers with the altar?
-14 " Even so hath the Lord ordained that they which preach the GOSPEL SHOULD LIVE OF THE GOSPEL"
Christianity isn't a religion, Chris now living in you, he expects you to make it your lifestyle, that's why his living in your spirit. Giving widows and orphans is good but it's not the best. You give them, and they still expect more next time you come, you haven't shown them what you beleive,what makes you prosperous to give... That's the gospel... If you show them this , the gospel, and they believe the word of God, and act on it... You won't see them expecting from you again, because they'll know they have a source (Their father) .The greatest gift you can give a man is the word of GOD.
Re: "Nigerian God Is A Fraud, It Uses Pastors To Rob Nigerians" - Bisi Alimi by sshyne(m): 11:50am On Jul 19, 2018
Eberejesus111:

Sorry your voice speaks envy... Your mind is only on the private jets and mansions that these men of God have. Giving to the house of God is an act of believe and faith and , people has had lots of testimonies in the house of God based on prosperity, wellness etc. Stephen in that verse, was giving a narration of Israel and how the word of God came through the Israelites. Acts 7:48, means the Israelites had thought in making a tabernacle ,and as Solomon did a house for God, they'll be more closer to God. But God had told them his greater than that ,than their temples or tabernacles, but the more higher way of God, is Him coming to live in you,coming to make his abode in you, he didn't want the Israelites to worship him outwardly, he wanted to be in them, their spirit. Now God prefers living in the spirit of man, and if he does live in the spirit of man, they all come together and worship in where?, the body of Christ, because Christ is God and He lives in you, by the Holy Spirit... So you see the church is where God lives, because every member that you see in a church have God inside him or her.

Am not surprised, this is what a baby Christian will say, a baby will always feed on milk only. It's a pity you say I envy them because of jets and mansions. It's not your fault, it's the way this pastors wired your brains.

Now, if you wanna defend your thieves then quote the Bible to me.. Don't just speak out of emotions and sentiments. For your information, and I repeat God doesn't live in a building made by man. And where two or three are gathered God is there. I can decide to worship with my wife and kids in my house because God is there. I don't need to go to a building to go and meet pastors before I access God, Sunday services are just events just like a talk show or comedy show.

God loves in you not a church. You only go to churches for events and it as become a norm.

Your GOs are flying jets on tithe payers money, mostly from the poor and you say I envy them. Nigerians can't be liberated because most people use their anus instead of brains.

PLEASE SHOW ME WHERE JESUS TOLD US TO GIVE PASTORS MONEY. AND SHOW ME WHERE JESUS SAID WE SHOULD GO TO CHURCH ON SUNDAY. if you can't show me then keep quiet
Re: "Nigerian God Is A Fraud, It Uses Pastors To Rob Nigerians" - Bisi Alimi by tungamaje: 11:57am On Jul 19, 2018
Reading this man's post, I realized he used a small letter 'g' to write the God. When we were children they taught us that there is a difference between 'god' and 'God' 'God' is used to denote the Heavenly Father whereas 'god' is used for idols and fake gods. What i believe the man is trying to say is that these Nigerian pastors' god must be fake because they prey on poor people in his name. Our Heavenly Father didn't teach his prophets to go and amass wealth by fooling their flocks. There is truth in what he said although from a pervert
Re: "Nigerian God Is A Fraud, It Uses Pastors To Rob Nigerians" - Bisi Alimi by Leonbonapart(m): 12:04pm On Jul 19, 2018
NOETHNICITY:

goodluck on that bro. Tolerance of Christianity keep bringing us these shit. I don't blame you and your unstable kinds

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

UK Christian Preacher Convicted Over Abortion Clinic Protest / Femi Aribisala: "First Fruit, 419 Pastors Salivating For Your January Salary" / Pope John Paul II 100th Posthumous Birthday Is Today

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 164
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.