Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,471 members, 7,808,695 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 03:32 PM

Best Cleansers For Acne Prone Skin - Fashion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Fashion / Best Cleansers For Acne Prone Skin (3059 Views)

Learn How To Make Black Soaps, Cleansers, Body Butters And Maintain Your Glow / 6 Most Affordable Long Lasting Foundation For Oily And Sensitive Acne Prone Skin / Face scrub /glow body bath (darkspots/acne/cellulite/dark knuck/unevenskintone) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Best Cleansers For Acne Prone Skin by Prettymundne(f): 3:30pm On Jul 18, 2018
Contrary to popular belief, the type of cleanser, soap or face wash you use on your oily, sensitive and/or acne prone skin is very important, and there are so many amazing and safe brands of cleanser/washes readily found in Nigeria or any part of the world.
Oily skin is caused by over secretion of sebum(oil) and because of the presence of large pores on the skin of most people with oily skin, this oil peeks through really well and could sometimes get really embarrassing, a great way to reduce oil on the skin is by USING THE RIGHT MOISTURIZER for your type of skin.
Acne and oily skin was something I dealt with for a really long while, but thank God I finally found what cured me. I will share with you from personal experience how you can possibly manage your oily and acne prone skin. While there are so many myths surrounding acne and also so many little things we do that aggravate our acne choosing the wrong cleanser can set you 10 steps backward on your journey to healthier skin.

WHAT IS IMPORTANT WHEN BUYING CLEANSERS FOR ACNE PRONE OR SENSITIVE SKIN IN NIGERIA

The first key to choosing the right cleanser is one word "GENTLE", stay away from cleansers aimed at acne prone skin because most of these cleansers will contain harsh ingredients which will further over dry your skin, thereby triggering your sebaceous gland to produce more sebum. Go for basic cleansers that have no active ingredient.
Another thing to look out for is parfum or fragrance, this is especially for my sensitive and acne prone sisters, parfum can greatly aggravate your acne(but if your skin isn't so sensitive then you should be okay).
If you follow my blog regularly, you would remember what I said about acne and soap, products containing soap base can be overly drying to the skin thereby triggering your sebaceous gland to compensate for the dryness which will cause your skin to be overly oily.
Go for cleansers that are oil free

LIST OF CLEANSERS FOR OILY AND ACNE PRONE SKIN.

The Johnson's top-to-toe no more tears baby bath is my best cleanser/face wash that can be found in the Nigerian market, it cost just 2000 naira and I got mine from the sahad store in Abuja Nigeria and I do not regret it. It is in a 500ml bottle and is the exact dupe for the acne.org cleanser.
READ THE REST BY CLICKING THE LINK BELOW
http://www.prettymundne.com/2017/07/skincare-best-cleansers-for-acne.html?m=1

(1) (Reply)

I'm Thinking Of Getting Dreadlocks: / Photo Of Two Ladies Rocking Condom Dress Goes Viral / Mise Babies... Cute, Quality And Affordable.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.