Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,033 members, 7,807,070 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 09:11 AM

Photos Of Saraki Meeting With Wike, Ortom And Others In Kwara - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Photos Of Saraki Meeting With Wike, Ortom And Others In Kwara (52739 Views)

ExIyiola Oyedepo Dumps PDP In Kwara Because Of Saraki, Joins APC (Photo) / Twitter Is On Fire This Morning Over Police’s Invitation Of Saraki / Ali Ndume: 'Senators Are Afraid Of Saraki, Compromise On Critical Issues' (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Photos Of Saraki Meeting With Wike, Ortom And Others In Kwara by miqos02(m): 4:08pm On Jul 18, 2018
Kkk
Re: Photos Of Saraki Meeting With Wike, Ortom And Others In Kwara by nabegibeg: 4:08pm On Jul 18, 2018
Angelanest:
Is this the new alliance? Rivers State Governor, Nyesom Ezenwo Wike arrived Ilorin, the Kwara State Capital earlier today for some official engagements. Wike is attending a meeting in the state with his Benue counterpart, Governor Samuel Ortom who recently announced his resignation from the All Progressives Congress, APC, for a yet-to-be-determined political party.

Governor Wike was accompanied by Senator George Sekibo, Senator Adawari Pepple and Member Representing Tai/Eleme/Oyigbo Federal Constituency, Dr Barry Mpigi.

The two governors are currently attending a meeting with Senate President Bukola saraki and the Kwara state Governor, Abdulfatah Ahmed.

Source; https://www.nationalhelm.co/2018/07/bukola-saraki-meets-with-wike-ortom-and-others-in-kwara.html

Nigeria's problem in one picture

6 Likes

Re: Photos Of Saraki Meeting With Wike, Ortom And Others In Kwara by silenze: 4:08pm On Jul 18, 2018
wike
Re: Photos Of Saraki Meeting With Wike, Ortom And Others In Kwara by olarwhumy6(f): 4:08pm On Jul 18, 2018
where fayose? grin

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Photos Of Saraki Meeting With Wike, Ortom And Others In Kwara by royalamour(m): 4:08pm On Jul 18, 2018
[size=8pt][/size]
HungerBAD:
Interesting.

All I can say is that 2019 will be very interesting. Infact, it will be too interesting.

What if Saraki takes the East and South(minus Edo),and then he,Buhari and Atiku share the whole of the North?

No matter who emerges the flagbearer of any political party, it eventually will be WEST that will decide who becomes the next President.

You forgot the power of middle belt

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Photos Of Saraki Meeting With Wike, Ortom And Others In Kwara by 35457788skyblue(m): 4:09pm On Jul 18, 2018
Ijaya123:
PDP members loading...

Do you have a PVC for another party name coalition
Re: Photos Of Saraki Meeting With Wike, Ortom And Others In Kwara by michoim(m): 4:09pm On Jul 18, 2018
There is nothing like yet-to be determined party. It is simply PDP...Congregation of past looters and 2019Failures.

1 Like

Re: Photos Of Saraki Meeting With Wike, Ortom And Others In Kwara by omooba969(m): 4:10pm On Jul 18, 2018
givan:
Saraki is a treasure hidden in plain sight. He should be sort for and made the next President!

At the moment he's the only one who has shown the trait of a leader in our stormy political whether.

Saraki2019#

Are you referring to this rogue here?

Nigeria is in trouble. undecided

Re: Photos Of Saraki Meeting With Wike, Ortom And Others In Kwara by thaoriginator: 4:10pm On Jul 18, 2018
shey BOMB don finish for Nigeria? Wasted lives!
Re: Photos Of Saraki Meeting With Wike, Ortom And Others In Kwara by python2gbera: 4:10pm On Jul 18, 2018
I'm not surprised at all, Justice Odili of the Supreme Court who tacitly conspires to be a sellout in the Apex court has brought Wike and Saraki together in one ship.
Good job Mrs Mary Odili but your sins shall be visited upon you.

-python2

4 Likes

Re: Photos Of Saraki Meeting With Wike, Ortom And Others In Kwara by rhythyson: 4:10pm On Jul 18, 2018
givan:
Saraki is a treasure hidden in plain sight. He should be sort for and made the next President!

At the moment he's the only one who has shown the trait of a leader in our stormy political whether.

Saraki2019#

omo ale jatijati

3 Likes

Re: Photos Of Saraki Meeting With Wike, Ortom And Others In Kwara by Jethrolite(m): 4:11pm On Jul 18, 2018
HungerBAD:
Interesting.

All I can say is that 2019 will be very interesting. Infact, it will be too interesting.

What if Saraki takes the East and South(minus Edo),and then he,Buhari and Atiku share the whole of the North?

No matter who emerges the flagbearer of any political party, it eventually will be WEST that will decide who becomes the next President.

As long as Saraki is contesting he will win. The man knows how to cut deals to favour himself and those who support him.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Photos Of Saraki Meeting With Wike, Ortom And Others In Kwara by frowland(m): 4:12pm On Jul 18, 2018
WIKE is looking like a funny man.
Re: Photos Of Saraki Meeting With Wike, Ortom And Others In Kwara by jjjjj2017: 4:12pm On Jul 18, 2018
HungerBAD:
Interesting.

Maybe, we are here watching the seasonal film from the stable of naija polithievians

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Photos Of Saraki Meeting With Wike, Ortom And Others In Kwara by ABIOLAXYZ(m): 4:13pm On Jul 18, 2018
magoo10:
2-1
APC won ekiti and lost Benue and kwara
They are still loosing .
More to follow

Buhari must go

For your dream

1 Like

Re: Photos Of Saraki Meeting With Wike, Ortom And Others In Kwara by omooba969(m): 4:13pm On Jul 18, 2018
AHCB:
And they went to the mosque? Why am I not surprise. I see the people who call themselves politicians will do anything to get elected/re-elected. Imagine Samuel Ortom, who is owing almost 11 months salary is defecting and seeking re-election. These homo sapiens really have no aorta of shame inside them.

I believe the time is getting near when we allow ourselves get a little sense and oust these brand of politicians who think of only themselves and their families. Anybody who visits Benue state will behold the great work Ortom did: un tarred roads, no water, no jobs, touting and the likes. I honestly don't think this men have anything good to offer nigerians, talkless themselves.

A word is enough for the wise.

Re: Photos Of Saraki Meeting With Wike, Ortom And Others In Kwara by jjjjj2017: 4:14pm On Jul 18, 2018
royalamour:
[size=8pt][/size]
You forgot the power of middle belt
No sane middlebentian go vote for demonic party APC

1 Like

Re: Photos Of Saraki Meeting With Wike, Ortom And Others In Kwara by bobnatlo(m): 4:16pm On Jul 18, 2018
AHCB:
And they went to the mosque? Why am I not surprise. I see the people who call themselves politicians will do anything to get elected/re-elected. Imagine Samuel Ortom, who is owing almost 11 months salary is defecting and seeking re-election. These homo sapiens really have no aorta of shame inside them.

I believe the time is getting near when we allow ourselves get a little sense and oust these brand of politicians who think of only themselves and their families. Anybody who visits Benue state will behold the great work Ortom did: un tarred roads, no water, no jobs, touting and the likes. I honestly don't think this men have anything good to offer nigerians, talkless themselves.

A word is enough for the wise.
Pls kindly get full details on the pics before u concluded.
If Wike n Ortom want to meet Saraki, will they have to do that in a mosque sitting on the floor?
Do u know how mansion Saraki and Ahmed have in kwara with plenty upholstery??
Do concrete political meetings in nijja hold in full glare of cameras??
This pics will not be more than a burial/marriage ceremony or something.
Of course when ever politicians meet before elections there'll be lots of scheming which they will do in this visit. But definitely not in those pics there.

1 Like

Re: Photos Of Saraki Meeting With Wike, Ortom And Others In Kwara by oneast: 4:16pm On Jul 18, 2018
I can see 3 PDP governors. PDP all the way.
Re: Photos Of Saraki Meeting With Wike, Ortom And Others In Kwara by laffwitmi: 4:16pm On Jul 18, 2018
De Offa Robber grin grin

2 Likes

Re: Photos Of Saraki Meeting With Wike, Ortom And Others In Kwara by Chuksonyeike: 4:16pm On Jul 18, 2018
HungerBAD:
Interesting.

The same way the WEST decided that Awolowo and False should become president ikwa?
Re: Photos Of Saraki Meeting With Wike, Ortom And Others In Kwara by gabicon: 4:17pm On Jul 18, 2018
The likes of Saraki are working on thin ice, how do I mean if his alliance with the opposition works his profit will be huge, but if he leaves the APC and PMB wins that will be a political suicide. Trust Saraki he doesnt make a move until he is sure of his opponent's hand.

1 Like

Re: Photos Of Saraki Meeting With Wike, Ortom And Others In Kwara by Nathdoug(m): 4:18pm On Jul 18, 2018
HungerBAD:
Interesting.

AND YOU WILL BE VERY HAPPY TO BRING BACK THE PLAGUE CALLED BUHARI
YOUR FELLOW AFONJA FELA CALLED HIM THE CRASE MAN..

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Photos Of Saraki Meeting With Wike, Ortom And Others In Kwara by gaby(m): 4:18pm On Jul 18, 2018
Nigerian Politicians no go kill person with laughter, see as dem siddon like innocent better people. chai
Re: Photos Of Saraki Meeting With Wike, Ortom And Others In Kwara by magoo10(m): 4:19pm On Jul 18, 2018
ABIOLAXYZ:

For your dream
Re: Photos Of Saraki Meeting With Wike, Ortom And Others In Kwara by holajeedayy: 4:19pm On Jul 18, 2018
HungerBAD:
Interesting.

Even with buari bribery west will kick against the terrorist

1 Like

Re: Photos Of Saraki Meeting With Wike, Ortom And Others In Kwara by DonFreshmoney(m): 4:20pm On Jul 18, 2018
So Fayose has been abandoned. Lol.. choooii, politicians are wicked shaa
Re: Photos Of Saraki Meeting With Wike, Ortom And Others In Kwara by Ijaya123: 4:20pm On Jul 18, 2018
35457788skyblue:

Do you have a PVC for another party name coalition

PDP can't win at the federal level again. Those days are gone for good.

2 Likes

Re: Photos Of Saraki Meeting With Wike, Ortom And Others In Kwara by noisy45(m): 4:21pm On Jul 18, 2018
Saraki just become President and approve Nigerian Peace Corps
Re: Photos Of Saraki Meeting With Wike, Ortom And Others In Kwara by Deltatoto: 4:22pm On Jul 18, 2018
slimfit1:
Sowore is coming for all of them.
no be sug election o.

3 Likes

Re: Photos Of Saraki Meeting With Wike, Ortom And Others In Kwara by ELKHALIFAISIS(m): 4:22pm On Jul 18, 2018
Wike the iron bender the rescuer of our democracy the tamer of ibima lizard Amaechi

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Unknown Gunmen Attack Checkpoint In Okija, Anambra, Kill Policemen (Photos) / Video Of President-Elect Bola Tinubu At The National Mosque Yesterday / Why Islamic Scholars Are Silent On Boko Haram, By Governor Kashim Shettima

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.