Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,325 members, 7,808,088 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 07:00 AM

Why Do Ladies Always Wants Guys To Be On Top? - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Why Do Ladies Always Wants Guys To Be On Top? (2644 Views)

Is It Proper For Nigerian Guys To Toast A Lady On Social Media? / She Has Dangerous Mouth Odour But Always Wants To Kiss Me / Why Are Ladies Always Scared Of Cute Guys? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Why Do Ladies Always Wants Guys To Be On Top? by kpolli(m): 10:06am On Jun 17, 2010
slip kini, continue jo
Re: Why Do Ladies Always Wants Guys To Be On Top? by Cyana(f): 12:43pm On Jun 28, 2010
I dont see what being lazy has got to do with being on top, even when your at the bottom you just dont lie there like a dead chicken,
Re: Why Do Ladies Always Wants Guys To Be On Top? by petebor02(m): 12:46pm On Jun 28, 2010
I dont see what being lazy has got to do with being on top, even when your at the bottom you just dont lie there like a dead chicken,
[quote][/quote] so mean there should be a return match
Re: Why Do Ladies Always Wants Guys To Be On Top? by Cyana(f): 12:55pm On Jun 28, 2010
HUH??
Please excuse my ignorance,what do mean?
Re: Why Do Ladies Always Wants Guys To Be On Top? by PokerFace(f): 12:58pm On Jun 28, 2010
Being on top is hardwork! That's the reason some women prefer to be beneatthe!
But being on top gives you the power to control the intercourse!
Re: Why Do Ladies Always Wants Guys To Be On Top? by SAGoddess: 12:59pm On Jun 28, 2010
petebor02:

so mean there should be a return match

Fist for fist, return match grin
Re: Why Do Ladies Always Wants Guys To Be On Top? by petebor02(m): 1:00pm On Jun 28, 2010
PokerFace:

correct
Re: Why Do Ladies Always Wants Guys To Be On Top? by petebor02(m): 1:01pm On Jun 28, 2010
HUH??
Please excuse my ignorance,what do mean?
[quote][/quote] i mean both should bounce
Re: Why Do Ladies Always Wants Guys To Be On Top? by Cyana(f): 1:07pm On Jun 28, 2010
petebor02:

correct

Most definetely,bumper to bumper all the way LOL

PokerFace:

You see when you are on top you get to control the force that comes with the motion,when you have a strong man above you it's a bit difficult to raise your hips to and matchs his force at the same time,bumper to bumper, if get what i mean,
Re: Why Do Ladies Always Wants Guys To Be On Top? by petebor02(m): 1:11pm On Jun 28, 2010
pls dont spoil me-oh i am just 26yrs
Re: Why Do Ladies Always Wants Guys To Be On Top? by 3ndy(f): 1:13pm On Jun 28, 2010
mmmmm, un top eehhh toooo damn troublesome,
better beneath, far way better, less stress and i can think more of my orgasm!! grin grin
and i guess if u want ur lady up u just have 2 ask, although it's a lot of work from both sides, and 2 sweaty, no no, better not
Re: Why Do Ladies Always Wants Guys To Be On Top? by 3ndy(f): 1:14pm On Jun 28, 2010
petebor02:

and u call 26 a JUST?? pls, u're old enough 2 be a great grand father abi u no know??
Re: Why Do Ladies Always Wants Guys To Be On Top? by papagee1(m): 1:15pm On Jun 28, 2010
petebor02:

^^
yes 26yrs and still a solid virgin~
Re: Why Do Ladies Always Wants Guys To Be On Top? by petebor02(m): 1:15pm On Jun 28, 2010
i think any lady who want to keep her boyfriend must learn to stay on top
Re: Why Do Ladies Always Wants Guys To Be On Top? by petebor02(m): 1:18pm On Jun 28, 2010
yes 26yrs and still a solid virgin~[/i]
[quote][/quote] after giving my life to christ i became a virgin again as u know old things are pass away
Re: Why Do Ladies Always Wants Guys To Be On Top? by 3ndy(f): 1:22pm On Jun 28, 2010
papa-gee:

^^
yes 26yrs and still a solid virgin~

yeah right, and i'm michelle Obama
nice 2 meet u solid virgin
Re: Why Do Ladies Always Wants Guys To Be On Top? by 3ndy(f): 1:24pm On Jun 28, 2010
petebor02:

yes 26yrs and still a solid virgin~[/i]
after giving my life to christ i became a virgin again as u know old things are pass away

then if your life is in christ y are u sining reading dirty posts like these??
Re: Why Do Ladies Always Wants Guys To Be On Top? by 3ndy(f): 1:24pm On Jun 28, 2010
petebor02:

i think any lady who want to keep her boyfriend must learn to stay on top

bullshitssssszz
Re: Why Do Ladies Always Wants Guys To Be On Top? by papagee1(m): 1:29pm On Jun 28, 2010
@3ndy
I know u like ridding a bicycle on top
Just the way i like it~
Re: Why Do Ladies Always Wants Guys To Be On Top? by 3ndy(f): 1:34pm On Jun 28, 2010
papa-gee:

@3ndy
I know u like ridding a bicycle on top
Just the way i like it~

perfect matching then, wink wink wink
Re: Why Do Ladies Always Wants Guys To Be On Top? by papagee1(m): 1:47pm On Jun 28, 2010
^^

I knew i could always count on you~[color=#000099][/color]
Re: Why Do Ladies Always Wants Guys To Be On Top? by sundoj08(m): 4:19am On Feb 01, 2015
Travelista:
I love it.

@ OP: Maybe you're not worth being on top of? undecided
Oops that's some serious truth..@Travelista would you kindly keep the Op's private matters private grin

(1) (2) (Reply)

Sex Before The Age Of Consent: A Uk Survey / 20 Things Every Woman In Her 20’s Should Know / Some Local Babes Status Updates

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.