Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,975 members, 7,806,839 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 03:46 AM

Man Divorces Wife For Giving Birth To Too Many Children Like A ‘Rabbit’ - Family (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Man Divorces Wife For Giving Birth To Too Many Children Like A ‘Rabbit’ (63941 Views)

Katsina Man Divorces Wife For Allowing Male Doctor Attend To Her During Delivery / Parents How Will You Feel If You Come Back Home & Meet Your Children Like This? / Man Divorces Wife And Marries The Maid In Zambia (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Man Divorces Wife For Giving Birth To Too Many Children Like A ‘Rabbit’ by notoriousbabe: 11:31pm On Jul 18, 2018
Na pig body she get
Re: Man Divorces Wife For Giving Birth To Too Many Children Like A ‘Rabbit’ by oooopss(m): 11:39pm On Jul 18, 2018
grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Man Divorces Wife For Giving Birth To Too Many Children Like A ‘Rabbit’ by Edusouls(m): 11:41pm On Jul 18, 2018
shut up all of you as a modern and decent woman you should have some skills at least on how to dodge pregnancy,na only african woman be woman/ go to the western world and see how their women manage their body, there men no dey pour sperm into them? haba african women too dumb, na only born born like rats they sabi. they think children na assets..

1 Like

Re: Man Divorces Wife For Giving Birth To Too Many Children Like A ‘Rabbit’ by chibuzorAbia: 11:48pm On Jul 18, 2018
donstan18:
“My wife wants to kill me with children. She is giving birth to children like rabbits. In nine years, she has delivered six babies.

What manner of irresponsible statement is this?

Some women are praying for such fertility and this man is busy exposing his hired stupidity.
Imagine a husband tagging his wife a "Rabbit" because her fertile body responded to what he ejaculated.

You knew your financial ability, yet you kept on sleeping with your wife "RAW". Abi sperm jump fence jam am for road on her way.

Blame yourself for your poor state, not your wife.

African women are inherently irresponsible. I pity anybody marrying poverty creating, depression inducing, lack creating brainless women like this woman. Destiny changing, life destroying women. What is any rationale, responsible, intelligent human being doing with 6 children in this day and age? Are we still farming or living in the countryside?
The useless woman will now be claiming she has been abandoned.
The man will just work, and work and work and work to his death. Even if he manages to survive to old age, this same woman will prevent the children from taking care of their father, by poisoning their heart.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Man Divorces Wife For Giving Birth To Too Many Children Like A ‘Rabbit’ by Nathayas: 11:50pm On Jul 18, 2018
Donald95:

This is what you get when a citizen from Moronic republic finally gets married

They are not after the cause and solution to the Harsh economic condition causing all these but rather,they are after Biafra.

Foolish set of humans.
What brought Biafra into this matter, are you safe in this jungle called nigeria.
Re: Man Divorces Wife For Giving Birth To Too Many Children Like A ‘Rabbit’ by ojasweb(m): 11:50pm On Jul 18, 2018
Immediately i see the heading, i know it is likely to be Igando

2 Likes

Re: Man Divorces Wife For Giving Birth To Too Many Children Like A ‘Rabbit’ by classikbill(m): 11:51pm On Jul 18, 2018
donstan18:
“My wife wants to kill me with children. She is giving birth to children like rabbits. In nine years, she has delivered six babies.

Some women are praying for such fertility and this man is busy exposing his hired stupidity.
Imagine a husband tagging his wife a "Rabbit" because her fertile body responded to what he ejaculated.

You knew your financial ability, yet you kept on sleeping with your wife "RAW". Abi sperm jump fence jam am for road on her way.

God bless you my brother..

1 Like

Re: Man Divorces Wife For Giving Birth To Too Many Children Like A ‘Rabbit’ by BGSM: 11:53pm On Jul 18, 2018
Decision making is use to describe a man. This man action is very wrong, real men don't think in that direction.
1. You are the one that mate with her at your own will
2. She is submittive to your will
3. You didn't take any precaution method during sex

I believe the man is the cause of his problem and not the woman.
You will regret your action in the long run because divorce is not the answer to your problem.

1 Like

Re: Man Divorces Wife For Giving Birth To Too Many Children Like A ‘Rabbit’ by chibuzorAbia: 11:54pm On Jul 18, 2018
Edusouls:
shut up all of you as a modern and decent woman you should have some skills at least on how to dodge pregnancy,na only african woman be woman/ go to the western world and see how their women manage their body, there men no dey pour sperm into them? haba african women too dumb, na only born born like rats they sabi. they think children na assets..

Thank you, they are the reason African men are poor, wretched and behind. African women should be avoided at all cost otherwise they will change your destiny and you will die early.
Re: Man Divorces Wife For Giving Birth To Too Many Children Like A ‘Rabbit’ by chibuzorAbia: 11:56pm On Jul 18, 2018
BGSM:
Decision making is use to describe a man. This man action is very wrong, real men don't think in that direction.
1. You are the one that mate with her at your own will
2. She is submittive to your will
3. You didn't take any precaution method during sex

I believe the man is the cause of his problem and not the woman.
You will regret your action in the long run because divorce is not the answer to your problem.

Only a foolish man or those without a choice will marry an African woman with their born born stupid mentality. Children they cannot train.
Re: Man Divorces Wife For Giving Birth To Too Many Children Like A ‘Rabbit’ by Mikeross62: 11:58pm On Jul 18, 2018
some persons are like that

it's Mikeross yuan/rmb again
Re: Man Divorces Wife For Giving Birth To Too Many Children Like A ‘Rabbit’ by baby124: 12:00am On Jul 19, 2018
chibuzorAbia:

African women are inherently irresponsible. I pity anybody marrying poverty creating, depression inducing, lack creating brainless women like this woman. Destiny changing, life destroying women. What is any rationale, responsible, intelligent human being doing with 6 children in this day and age? Are we still farming or living in the countryside?
The useless woman will now be claiming she has been abandoned.
The man will just work, and work and work and work to his death. Even if he manages to survive to old age, this same woman will prevent the children from taking care of their father, by poisoning their heart.
I guess your mother is not African right? Otherwise you would be careful on how you talk complete trash about African women.

2 Likes

Re: Man Divorces Wife For Giving Birth To Too Many Children Like A ‘Rabbit’ by chattwell(m): 12:04am On Jul 19, 2018
grin
Re: Man Divorces Wife For Giving Birth To Too Many Children Like A ‘Rabbit’ by Nobody: 12:04am On Jul 19, 2018
So what will now happen to the 6 kids?

Ode!

2 Likes

Re: Man Divorces Wife For Giving Birth To Too Many Children Like A ‘Rabbit’ by 19naia(m): 12:10am On Jul 19, 2018
Is she the one giving birth like a rabbit, or is he the one impregnating her like a rabbit.

She no go jus get bele like rabbit, if no rabbit is there giving her bele like a rabbit.

It takes two to make like rabbits sha.

2 Likes

Re: Man Divorces Wife For Giving Birth To Too Many Children Like A ‘Rabbit’ by chibuzorAbia: 12:11am On Jul 19, 2018
IbnAbdullah1:

women don suffer.
Kids are a blessing to humanity not a bane it is because most of us don't know who among our children is going to become a bane or a boon.
Check out most famous people in history from. Micheal Jackson to the likes they were either the 6th,7th or even further the last child of their parent and and they became a huge boon to their respective families.
This idea let give birth to the children I can take care of is only stupid and short sighted.
why? Someone might be curious to ask.
who promised you that you would be alive to see them grow?
I am no prophet of doom or something of that kind.
Who promised you that you children will be alive to see you train them?
who promised you that the affluence you find yourself today will not go in a flash?
There are many ifs and buts however as a Muslims I have learned to live my life to the fullest by obeying God and by bringing babies so this world according what we find God Himself as decreed not by my weak human calculation which can't even see beyond this very moment.

Back to the Topic, what about if these children: I mean from the 3rd to the 6th child become some distinguished persons in the Society this man will come to claim "I am your father.?"
Some men need to reason well before they talk.

Olosi people plenty for Nija ........and this mumu is one of them.
Keep overpopulating the country placing impossible burden on the government.
No wonder the politicians look after their pockets first.

1 Like

Re: Man Divorces Wife For Giving Birth To Too Many Children Like A ‘Rabbit’ by vioment: 12:11am On Jul 19, 2018
donstan18:

Confirm yarns.

1 Like

Re: Man Divorces Wife For Giving Birth To Too Many Children Like A ‘Rabbit’ by chibuzorAbia: 12:14am On Jul 19, 2018
baby124:

I guess your mother is not African right? Otherwise you would be careful on how you talk complete trash about African women.

She made the same mistake and put the whole family into impossible poverty. She died early because of the years of hardship she went through. My dad just take style dodged the work and let her kill herself with impossible wahala
Re: Man Divorces Wife For Giving Birth To Too Many Children Like A ‘Rabbit’ by kusimore(m): 12:14am On Jul 19, 2018

2 Likes

Re: Man Divorces Wife For Giving Birth To Too Many Children Like A ‘Rabbit’ by baby124: 12:16am On Jul 19, 2018
chibuzorAbia:

She made the same mistake and put the whole family into impossible poverty. She died early because of the years of hardship she went through. My dad just take style dodged the work and let her kill herself with impossible wahala
So this is what she gets for standing to fight to provide for you while your irresponsible father ran away abi? She even died trying and you have so much resentment for her. Sad.

1 Like

Re: Man Divorces Wife For Giving Birth To Too Many Children Like A ‘Rabbit’ by kizyalex10(m): 12:18am On Jul 19, 2018
The side that got me rolling on d floor was the part he said she was sacked from work cos once she reaumes from maternity.she go jst carry belle.lol

1 Like

Re: Man Divorces Wife For Giving Birth To Too Many Children Like A ‘Rabbit’ by chibuzorAbia: 12:20am On Jul 19, 2018
baby124:

So this is what she gets for standing to fight to provide for you while your irresponsible father ran away abi? She even died trying and you have so much resentment for her. Sad.

No resentment towards her. I did not ask to be brought to the world. If you give birth to a child you are legally obliged to look after them and don't expect anything in return. She made a bad mistake and she paid for it, so what is my sin? Telling the bitter truth?

1 Like

Re: Man Divorces Wife For Giving Birth To Too Many Children Like A ‘Rabbit’ by baby124: 12:24am On Jul 19, 2018
chibuzorAbia:

No resentment towards her. I did not ask to be brought to the world. If you give birth to a child you are legally obliged to look after them and don't expect anything in return. She made a bad mistake and she paid for it, so what is my sin? Telling the bitter truth?
In a few years, when you are successful you will be grateful that she fought for you and died trying. She did not abort you, dump you or sell you off when things got tough. That she didn’t live to create a better life for you does not mean that she didn’t try her best. You do not know the circumstances of her marriage to your father. Without his active participation she would have not had so many kids. At least she stood up and fought her challenges while your father ran away. But somehow he is the smarter person. May your mother Rest In Peace and find favor with God.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Man Divorces Wife For Giving Birth To Too Many Children Like A ‘Rabbit’ by msylva2147(m): 12:31am On Jul 19, 2018
ODeva:
See mumu, so if one of the children becomes a president tomorrow, you'll be claiming father. Why not get a vasectomy?
those are the myopic reasoning that Made this country to be so hard in the name of one of them will become president but instead becoming nuisance in the society. Give birth to the ones you can carter for not to keep on multiplying in order to make things difficult for the man.

2 Likes

Re: Man Divorces Wife For Giving Birth To Too Many Children Like A ‘Rabbit’ by oladele00(m): 12:32am On Jul 19, 2018
Absolute madness

1 Like

Re: Man Divorces Wife For Giving Birth To Too Many Children Like A ‘Rabbit’ by albaniy1: 12:34am On Jul 19, 2018
chibuzorAbia:

I didn't ever comment on this kind of post on N.L

But I will have to tell you that people like you are curse.
To this nation....

Only God knows what exactly killed her...
Because I don't think that there is any woman that will survive these things that you are saying about her... Only God knows what you are telling her while she was alive.. Bastd...

You didn't worth being alive.....

3 Likes

Re: Man Divorces Wife For Giving Birth To Too Many Children Like A ‘Rabbit’ by chibuzorAbia: 12:35am On Jul 19, 2018
baby124:

In a few years, when you are successful you will be grateful that she fought for you and died trying. She did not abort you, dump you or sell you off when things got tough. That she didn’t live to create a better life for you does not mean that she didn’t try her best. You do not know the circumstances of her marriage to your father. Without his active participation she would have not had so many kids. At least she stood up and fought her challenges while your father ran away. But somehow he is the smarter person. May your mother Rest In Peace and find favor with God.

I suffered a great deal too and the legacy of that suffering is with me today. Women need to be super responsible and cautious when think about having children. If you don't have the means don't have them.

1 Like

Re: Man Divorces Wife For Giving Birth To Too Many Children Like A ‘Rabbit’ by msylva2147(m): 12:36am On Jul 19, 2018
kusimore:
Why are you blaming her sir are you not the one doing it
so one should not sleep with his wife again because he doesn't need more children abi? then why did she agree with the man when he told her that he needed the few kids that he would be able to carter for?
Re: Man Divorces Wife For Giving Birth To Too Many Children Like A ‘Rabbit’ by baby124: 12:39am On Jul 19, 2018
chibuzorAbia:

I suffered a great deal too and the legacy of that suffering is with me today. Women need to be super responsible and cautious when think about having children. If you don't have the means don't have them.
Ok o

1 Like

Re: Man Divorces Wife For Giving Birth To Too Many Children Like A ‘Rabbit’ by chibuzorAbia: 12:41am On Jul 19, 2018
albaniy1:

I didn't ever comment on this kind of post on N.L

But I will have to tell you that people like you are curse.
To this nation....

Only God knows what exactly killed her...
Because I don't think that there is any woman that will survive these things that you are saying about her... Only God knows what you are telling her while she was alive.. Bastd...

You didn't worth being alive.....

Ok, I don hear....go and have 9 children and don't look after them well. They will stone you in the end, this is 2018.
Poor hungry children are ashamed, embarrassed and angry at their parents. Next is hatred.

You don't live in Lekki, why? Cause you cannot afford it. But you have plenty kids you cannot afford.

I asked her why did she have so many children and married a lazy husband. ....

2 Likes

Re: Man Divorces Wife For Giving Birth To Too Many Children Like A ‘Rabbit’ by grandstar(m): 12:41am On Jul 19, 2018
donstan18:

I still blame the woman.

A woman determined to have lots of kids can find ways to lure the husband into unguarded sex.

1 Like

Re: Man Divorces Wife For Giving Birth To Too Many Children Like A ‘Rabbit’ by chibuzorAbia: 12:45am On Jul 19, 2018
grandstar:

I still blame the woman.

A woman determined to have lots of kids can find ways to lure the husband into unguarded sex.

Exactly...

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

The Height Difference Between This Man And His Wife Though (photo) / My Husband Is My Boyfriend On Facebook, Whatsapp & Bbm And He Does Not Know It / 17-Year-Old Son Impregnates His Younger Sister In Nasarawa

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 54
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.