Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,164 members, 7,780,160 topics. Date: Thursday, 28 March 2024 at 10:20 AM

Man Divorces Wife For Giving Birth To Too Many Children Like A ‘Rabbit’ - Family (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Man Divorces Wife For Giving Birth To Too Many Children Like A ‘Rabbit’ (63852 Views)

Katsina Man Divorces Wife For Allowing Male Doctor Attend To Her During Delivery / Parents How Will You Feel If You Come Back Home & Meet Your Children Like This? / Man Divorces Wife And Marries The Maid In Zambia (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Man Divorces Wife For Giving Birth To Too Many Children Like A ‘Rabbit’ by mysteryman2014: 4:48am On Jul 19, 2018
donstan18:
“My wife wants to kill me with children. She is giving birth to children like rabbits. In nine years, she has delivered six babies.

What manner of irresponsible statement is this?

Some women are praying for such fertility and this man is busy exposing his hired stupidity.
Imagine a husband tagging his wife a "Rabbit" because her fertile body responded to what he ejaculated.

You knew your financial ability, yet you kept on sleeping with your wife "RAW". Abi sperm jump fence jam am for road on her way.

Blame yourself for your poor state, not your wife.

Did the woman fail to go for birth control. Different methods are available depending on her body system. From the narrative one can perceive that the woman must be very stubborn, given that she refused coming to court to defend herself.
Re: Man Divorces Wife For Giving Birth To Too Many Children Like A ‘Rabbit’ by cherriton12: 4:50am On Jul 19, 2018
The couple had been married for nine years, however, their union has now come to an end over what many would find as a comical issue.
http://www.generalnews.com.ng
Re: Man Divorces Wife For Giving Birth To Too Many Children Like A ‘Rabbit’ by peacengine(m): 5:00am On Jul 19, 2018
The guy has a point 6 kids in 9 years is too much for a struggling man financially. If my wife refuse family planning I'll go get a Vac, since it's reversible
Re: Man Divorces Wife For Giving Birth To Too Many Children Like A ‘Rabbit’ by reorex: 5:02am On Jul 19, 2018
Re: Man Divorces Wife For Giving Birth To Too Many Children Like A ‘Rabbit’ by abbey503(m): 5:12am On Jul 19, 2018
Re: Man Divorces Wife For Giving Birth To Too Many Children Like A ‘Rabbit’ by Mac2016(m): 5:19am On Jul 19, 2018
By their words you shall know them. What a height of folly! I also blame the judge for his insensibility to marital issues like this. He clearly lack "common sense" jurisdiction to adjudge this case. Why help brew angry future leaders? The man owns the babies and why can't he castrate himself with induced oligospermia since he wants no babies anymore and it's clear his wife wants no "family planning" done on her.
Re: Man Divorces Wife For Giving Birth To Too Many Children Like A ‘Rabbit’ by suxplux: 5:19am On Jul 19, 2018
nigeriapenbase:

Source: https://www.nigeriapen.com.ng/man-divorces-wife-for-giving-birth-like-a-rabbit-id8628905-html/

There was no mention of whether the couple employed the use of contraceptives/ family planning in the report.

This is the height of irresponsibility on both part considering their economic conditions. Now that they are separated, who will pay the bills of the children that they brought into this sinful world?
Re: Man Divorces Wife For Giving Birth To Too Many Children Like A ‘Rabbit’ by Baobab4loan(m): 5:27am On Jul 19, 2018
Do you stay around Ajah and environs

Do you need fund to complete, renovate, or do the wiring of your house or office or shop?

Do you need you need money to develop you land ?

Guess what? It's 3.5 % interest rate

We have answers to all these question kindly check my signature
Re: Man Divorces Wife For Giving Birth To Too Many Children Like A ‘Rabbit’ by nwanyiugbo122(f): 5:30am On Jul 19, 2018
This is stupidity of the superlative degree. Smh.
Re: Man Divorces Wife For Giving Birth To Too Many Children Like A ‘Rabbit’ by Jimi23(m): 5:34am On Jul 19, 2018
With all this story he will still get another woman peegnant. Irresponsible man

1 Like

Re: Man Divorces Wife For Giving Birth To Too Many Children Like A ‘Rabbit’ by felixawe(m): 5:36am On Jul 19, 2018
The man caused it using crude method, no control, he wouldnt have been ejaculating into her virgina. The man have no idea of timing.
Re: Man Divorces Wife For Giving Birth To Too Many Children Like A ‘Rabbit’ by mibrims: 6:02am On Jul 19, 2018
Re: Man Divorces Wife For Giving Birth To Too Many Children Like A ‘Rabbit’ by Eagleword14(f): 6:19am On Jul 19, 2018
The best thing would ve been for u both to visit a hospital for family planning.
Not dat d wife committed any crime but cos she was luckily fertile. Had it been d woman couldn't give birth u will still complain.

This is one of d most dumbest reasons ever! shocked
Re: Man Divorces Wife For Giving Birth To Too Many Children Like A ‘Rabbit’ by davidsocrates(m): 6:19am On Jul 19, 2018
I am not understanding...
Is Nigeria's law so impotent and crude that it cannot see the foolishness of this case? is it not the man that impregnated the woman all those times?

what happens to proper upbringing of the children already on ground

the man is foolish, the judge is foolish...and the wife is unlucky. How will she honour court process that does not make sense?

the man should sha be made to take full care if the kids on ground.
Re: Man Divorces Wife For Giving Birth To Too Many Children Like A ‘Rabbit’ by Neddyogu(m): 6:20am On Jul 19, 2018
[quote author=Gkay1 post=69504900]u dey Bleep nd release like rabbit nd she dey born like rabbit.
WHO IS TO BLAME[/quote
Rabbit family. Rabbitus rabbitus grin grin
Re: Man Divorces Wife For Giving Birth To Too Many Children Like A ‘Rabbit’ by Nobody: 6:34am On Jul 19, 2018
[quote][/quote]
This got me laughing sha, one of the reason I like coming to this forum. Funny news everyday
Re: Man Divorces Wife For Giving Birth To Too Many Children Like A ‘Rabbit’ by wiseword316(m): 6:35am On Jul 19, 2018
nigeriapenbase:

Source: https://www.nigeriapen.com.ng/man-divorces-wife-for-giving-birth-like-a-rabbit-id8628905-html/

Oga snoop dog you Neva Chi chum chin. If you like devoice her those kids are still yours you can never run away from your responsibilities. By the way are you staying without a woman this time? Abi your chicken nor dey chop maize again The woman you will marry afterwards won't have children for you?? And you are blaming it on poor economy. Abeg blame your prickos not your ex wife.
Re: Man Divorces Wife For Giving Birth To Too Many Children Like A ‘Rabbit’ by justinalumbi: 6:35am On Jul 19, 2018
Children are blessing from the Lord and fruit of the womb a reward
Re: Man Divorces Wife For Giving Birth To Too Many Children Like A ‘Rabbit’ by Emvico34: 6:51am On Jul 19, 2018
Gkay1:
u dey Bleep nd release like rabbit nd she dey born like rabbit.
WHO IS TO BLAME
buhari
Re: Man Divorces Wife For Giving Birth To Too Many Children Like A ‘Rabbit’ by israelmao(m): 6:51am On Jul 19, 2018
Some are searching for them while some have them more than enough in their quivers.
Re: Man Divorces Wife For Giving Birth To Too Many Children Like A ‘Rabbit’ by bigjj: 6:59am On Jul 19, 2018
This husband has just won the most wicked soul ever live. The employer sacked your wife and you also sacked her marriage on a very flimsy excuse.
Re: Man Divorces Wife For Giving Birth To Too Many Children Like A ‘Rabbit’ by ELKHALIFAISIS(m): 7:02am On Jul 19, 2018
look at what this idiotic Afonja is talking about, you can't train ordinary 6kids... what of me that is planning to have one community...
Re: Man Divorces Wife For Giving Birth To Too Many Children Like A ‘Rabbit’ by Twagrill(m): 7:06am On Jul 19, 2018
One of the useless men we have in this world.

1 Like

Re: Man Divorces Wife For Giving Birth To Too Many Children Like A ‘Rabbit’ by Tabbaz(m): 7:07am On Jul 19, 2018
grin

Re: Man Divorces Wife For Giving Birth To Too Many Children Like A ‘Rabbit’ by chibuzorAbia: 7:13am On Jul 19, 2018
plainol:
If our unfortunate leaders read the comments on this thread, I'm sure they will have a rethink of planning well for our stupid citizens who are not worth helping.

A man said he planned for only 2 children so he can take GOOD care of them, the wife abandons family planning and starts getting pregnant uncontrollably. Who's fault?

I told my wife I wanted only 2 children and I thank God she understands why. Now, it's easy for me to plan and feed them well. Same with clothing.

I can change wardrobe for them with #20k with them feeling and looking nice with good feeding. Can #20k do for 6 children?

Africans, please, let's think smart. We don't need some white men to come and be lecturing us like school children.

With my 2 children, I can buy goodies of #200 for them and it will still be enough, same with bread and egg for them, indomie and egg, rice, spag, beans, biscuit and milk. Just name it.

Both of them come to me when I'm eating and I'm not under pressure to feed them one of my meat or chicken or turkey while eating. They are just two, not SIX.

I can also buy drugs for them, bicycle and there is no pressure on my room and parlour self contain.

All these because we planned for only 2 children. Let's leave God aside from this discussion first. Heaven help those who help themselves.

Please, let's plan well for ourselves, that's where our comfort lies.

My debt profile is low, if not non existent, all because I know my limit. My wife can fill up the kitchen and we know when to buy another. It's all about planning, I'm not under any pressure for money ritual because I know I have only two mouths to feed, yes, 2 mouths, my wife also work, so the pressure is less and she has time to take care of the two children without dying young, she is also not worn out from child birth wahala.

Though, there is no perfect marriage, we still need to eliminate the other unnecessary cause of conflicts.

Please, let us all plan well, more so, we are in a situation where the government doesn't give a damn about us.

I was going to say may God bless you but the fact is you are already blessed.

1 Like

Re: Man Divorces Wife For Giving Birth To Too Many Children Like A ‘Rabbit’ by RillJ(m): 7:14am On Jul 19, 2018
20yrs down the line and this slowpoke will return to declare that he fathered the children.

1 Like

Re: Man Divorces Wife For Giving Birth To Too Many Children Like A ‘Rabbit’ by COURVOISier(m): 7:15am On Jul 19, 2018
Re: Man Divorces Wife For Giving Birth To Too Many Children Like A ‘Rabbit’ by chibuzorAbia: 7:16am On Jul 19, 2018
wiseword316:

Oga snoop dog you Neva Chi chum chin. If you like devoice her those kids are still yours you can never run away from your responsibilities. By the way are you staying without a woman this time? Abi your chicken nor dey chop maize again The woman you will marry afterwards won't have children for you?? And you are blaming it on poor economy. Abeg blame your prickos not your ex wife.

Oga, you never bear harsh poverty and depression. .....if you did you go know say chicken go see maize en...he go RUN! like wetin.
Re: Man Divorces Wife For Giving Birth To Too Many Children Like A ‘Rabbit’ by chibuzorAbia: 7:19am On Jul 19, 2018
Mac2016:
By their words you shall know them. What a height of folly! I also blame the judge for his insensibility to marital issues like this. He clearly lack "common sense" jurisdiction to adjudge this case. Why help brew angry future leaders? The man owns the babies and why can't he castrate himself with induced oligospermia since he wants no babies anymore and it's clear his wife wants no "family planning" done on her.

The man is a slowpoke indeed. He waited too long to divorce the brainless ignorant baby factory.
Re: Man Divorces Wife For Giving Birth To Too Many Children Like A ‘Rabbit’ by MChaze25(m): 7:22am On Jul 19, 2018
dingbang:
shocked

Exciting news on the first bank mobile app, first bank customers please click the link on my signature for more info. Thanks

Na now in a wake up abi?
Technologically backwards bank!
Una dey learn work for where GTB dey!
Re: Man Divorces Wife For Giving Birth To Too Many Children Like A ‘Rabbit’ by thayora: 7:24am On Jul 19, 2018
God bless all mothers out there. after all she must have gone through during prenancy and labour pains. dont be suprise that in few months time the man will marry and impregnate another person.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

17-Year-Old Son Impregnates His Younger Sister In Nasarawa / Please Do This Before Wearing Your Shoes (Must See Pic) / Why Do Nigerian Ladies Grow Out Of Shape When Married?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.