Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,657 members, 7,801,911 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 05:23 AM

Man Divorces Wife For Giving Birth To Too Many Children Like A ‘Rabbit’ - Family (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Man Divorces Wife For Giving Birth To Too Many Children Like A ‘Rabbit’ (63920 Views)

Katsina Man Divorces Wife For Allowing Male Doctor Attend To Her During Delivery / Parents How Will You Feel If You Come Back Home & Meet Your Children Like This? / Man Divorces Wife And Marries The Maid In Zambia (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Man Divorces Wife For Giving Birth To Too Many Children Like A ‘Rabbit’ by MChaze25(m): 7:24am On Jul 19, 2018
dingbang:
shocked

Exciting news on the first bank mobile app, first bank customers please click the link on my signature for more info. Thanks

Na now una wake up abi?
Technologically backwards bank!
Una still dey learn work for where GTB dey!
Re: Man Divorces Wife For Giving Birth To Too Many Children Like A ‘Rabbit’ by MChaze25(m): 7:29am On Jul 19, 2018
Illiteracy is a disease walahi.
A medical injection or pin insertion at the arm after the second child in a good hospital would have prevented all these nonsense.
Another point;-
The man no sabi withdraw?
Must you spread your sperm like fertilizer inside your wife?
Condom. Use sense sef na zero.
Tufia!!
Re: Man Divorces Wife For Giving Birth To Too Many Children Like A ‘Rabbit’ by thebossagain: 7:32am On Jul 19, 2018
What happens to family planning, a vist to the hospital would have solved this whole scenario. Village people have Don their worst again.
Re: Man Divorces Wife For Giving Birth To Too Many Children Like A ‘Rabbit’ by Cumtroller: 7:36am On Jul 19, 2018
Michael Ayinde

By their names you shall know them. Afonjas and Sex. These things are animals in human form.
Re: Man Divorces Wife For Giving Birth To Too Many Children Like A ‘Rabbit’ by nursefelix27(m): 7:42am On Jul 19, 2018
been broke or poor can be forgiven, but been poor and ignorant at same time is a crime to humanity..this is a complete display of ignorance from the man, why not do a family planing on your wife if you insist on coitus without protection.
Re: Man Divorces Wife For Giving Birth To Too Many Children Like A ‘Rabbit’ by deebrownneymar: 7:49am On Jul 19, 2018
No be the man dey give am belle?
Re: Man Divorces Wife For Giving Birth To Too Many Children Like A ‘Rabbit’ by Nobody: 7:54am On Jul 19, 2018
My first news today. Which kind bad tin b dis. If toh say na aunty Kolinda,i 4 happy die.

She's giving birth like rabbit,no b d man de do d deed? Abi na jesus d woman de born? undecidedMy first news today. Which kind bad tin b dis. If toh say na aunty Kolinda,i 4 happy die.

She's giving birth like rabbit,no b d man de do d deed? Abi na jesus d woman de born?
Re: Man Divorces Wife For Giving Birth To Too Many Children Like A ‘Rabbit’ by hermesprogidy(m): 7:55am On Jul 19, 2018
CSTR1005:
But some women fertile well well o.

Even if your viable sperm count is 1/1000000000 , if you jam these kind women, the belle is sure in one sitting.
Sperm count is a myth used by illiterate doctors to break homes. What matters is sperm viability.
Re: Man Divorces Wife For Giving Birth To Too Many Children Like A ‘Rabbit’ by Kpartners: 7:58am On Jul 19, 2018
Mad man
Re: Man Divorces Wife For Giving Birth To Too Many Children Like A ‘Rabbit’ by Nobody: 8:01am On Jul 19, 2018
MChaze25:
A medical injection or pin insertion at the arm after the second child in a good hospital would have prevented all these nonsense.
Another point;-
Tufia!!
"the man no sabi withdraw....." when pesin no sabi use atm machine how he wan withdraw(smiles) grin

1 Like

Re: Man Divorces Wife For Giving Birth To Too Many Children Like A ‘Rabbit’ by hermesprogidy(m): 8:06am On Jul 19, 2018
MChaze25:
Another point;-
Tufia!!
There is more to this matter. Successful family planning is a collective responsibility. The truth is, if a woman is determined to get pregnant, there is little a man can do. Before you say anything, withdrawal method, condom use and even Spermicides are not 100% reliable. You have to be married to really grasp what am saying.
Re: Man Divorces Wife For Giving Birth To Too Many Children Like A ‘Rabbit’ by MakeNigeriaGrea: 8:26am On Jul 19, 2018
donstan18:
“My wife wants to kill me with children. She is giving birth to children like rabbits. In nine years, she has delivered six babies.

What manner of irresponsible statement is this?

Some women are praying for such fertility and this man is busy exposing his hired stupidity.
Imagine a husband tagging his wife a "Rabbit" because her fertile body responded to what he ejaculated.

You knew your financial ability, yet you kept on sleeping with your wife "RAW". Abi sperm jump fence jam am for road on her way.

Blame yourself for your poor state, not your wife.
Bro do you know if he used condom and the wife poured the milk inside her or maybe her Toto is too sweet.
Re: Man Divorces Wife For Giving Birth To Too Many Children Like A ‘Rabbit’ by bigtt76(f): 8:30am On Jul 19, 2018
Hin nor go practise withdrawal ni? angry yeye man! If the woman nor gee am e go complain grin

nigeriapenbase:

Source: https://www.nigeriapen.com.ng/man-divorces-wife-for-giving-birth-like-a-rabbit-id8628905-html/

Re: Man Divorces Wife For Giving Birth To Too Many Children Like A ‘Rabbit’ by ajayiopy: 8:32am On Jul 19, 2018
donstan18:
“My wife wants to kill me with children. She is giving birth to children like rabbits. In nine years, she has delivered six babies.

Some women are praying for such fertility and this man is busy exposing his hired stupidity.
Imagine a husband tagging his wife a "Rabbit" because her fertile body responded to what he ejaculated.

You knew your financial ability, yet you kept on sleeping with your wife "RAW". Abi sperm jump fence jam am for road on her way.

don't blame the man,some women will resist any advice on birth control.i know what am sayong
Re: Man Divorces Wife For Giving Birth To Too Many Children Like A ‘Rabbit’ by yommysteel: 8:33am On Jul 19, 2018
“She was sacked from her workplace just because she gets pregnant immediately after she resumes from maternity leave,’’ he added.

oh don't know there is a new tech for women to get pregnant by themselves....Man's not hot... nbanu... This Man is hotttttt
Re: Man Divorces Wife For Giving Birth To Too Many Children Like A ‘Rabbit’ by Nobody: 8:37am On Jul 19, 2018
nursefelix27:
been broke or poor can be forgiven, but been poor and ignorant at same time is a crime to humanity..this is a complete display of ignorance from the man, why not do a family planing on your wife if you insist on coitus without protection.
Why doing family planning on the wife? He could go for one too, u know. I'm not siding either of them because the issue is something that should have been jointly resolved.
However, I've seen a few women that reacted to all the forms of family planning. At the end, they had to do without any. In such cases, the husband could do a family planning procedure or they both use condoms.
Re: Man Divorces Wife For Giving Birth To Too Many Children Like A ‘Rabbit’ by ajayiopy: 8:44am On Jul 19, 2018
emmie14:
Yoruba Michael Ayinde ..you guys won't kill me. Man control your stupid manhood period or visit clinic for family planning. Enough of your innate nuisance.
THE WOMAN WILL NOT BUY THE IDEA
Re: Man Divorces Wife For Giving Birth To Too Many Children Like A ‘Rabbit’ by Nobody: 8:44am On Jul 19, 2018
hermesprogidy:

Sperm count is a myth used by illiterate doctors to break homes. What matters is sperm viability.
The number of viable spermatozoa is sometimes proportional to the sperm count. Even amongst the viable ones, na survival of the fittest. So, a normal/high sperm count has it's advantages. However, this doesn't rule out the fact that a man with low sperm count can still get someone pregnant.
Re: Man Divorces Wife For Giving Birth To Too Many Children Like A ‘Rabbit’ by Nobody: 9:55am On Jul 19, 2018
Re: Man Divorces Wife For Giving Birth To Too Many Children Like A ‘Rabbit’ by otabaotaba: 9:59am On Jul 19, 2018
Even the judge that gave the verdict and the said man are all stupid cos why didn't he advice him (the baby factory) to go for family planning or better still ask if he was not the one that slept with the woman
Re: Man Divorces Wife For Giving Birth To Too Many Children Like A ‘Rabbit’ by Danobal: 10:15am On Jul 19, 2018
I don't know why court should dissolved this kind of marriage
Re: Man Divorces Wife For Giving Birth To Too Many Children Like A ‘Rabbit’ by Oliviaxx(f): 11:39am On Jul 19, 2018
donstan18:

DIES
Re: Man Divorces Wife For Giving Birth To Too Many Children Like A ‘Rabbit’ by ademi87(m): 11:48am On Jul 19, 2018
Donald95:

This is what you get when a citizen from Moronic republic finally gets married

This is how they think, Like Idiots

Foolish set of humans.
everything about you speaks hatred.... I think you need help and may God help you
Re: Man Divorces Wife For Giving Birth To Too Many Children Like A ‘Rabbit’ by HomeOfMe(f): 12:01pm On Jul 19, 2018
nigeriapenbase:

Source: https://www.nigeriapen.com.ng/man-divorces-wife-for-giving-birth-like-a-rabbit-id8628905-html/

If she was barren/childless you would've chased her away and married another.
Re: Man Divorces Wife For Giving Birth To Too Many Children Like A ‘Rabbit’ by ohem007(m): 12:48pm On Jul 19, 2018
The man just wan run from him responsibility joor........

It takes two to tango o... If u no do am then she no go give birth
And FYI we be 7 for my family and i so love it that way... 5 boys and 2 girls and all 6 of them na graduate xcept me

make the man just take say him no get bar to raise the kids

Werey man
Re: Man Divorces Wife For Giving Birth To Too Many Children Like A ‘Rabbit’ by olamath(m): 4:43pm On Jul 19, 2018
Oyindidi:
You for cut your pen!$ as e don give her belle 6 times. Mumu

The man is ignorance, the judge is also wicked, the judge ought to have educate him, is divorce the solution?

In this day of technology, the womb could even be removed completely.

What's the fate of the children of the failed marriage?, won't he remarry? And the new woman wouldn't give babies if fu_ked?
Re: Man Divorces Wife For Giving Birth To Too Many Children Like A ‘Rabbit’ by chibuzorAbia: 5:29pm On Jul 19, 2018
thayora:
God bless all mothers out there. after all she must have gone through during prenancy and labour pains[p. dont be suprise that in few months time the man will marry and impregnate another person.

Sentimental stupid thinking......who asked her? The woman is irresponsible to herself, her family, her community and her country.

The picture I see reveals thoughtlessness on her part, and everybody around her will suffer.
Re: Man Divorces Wife For Giving Birth To Too Many Children Like A ‘Rabbit’ by hermesprogidy(m): 6:34pm On Jul 19, 2018
Vickygarl:

The number of viable spermatozoa is sometimes proportional to the sperm count. Even amongst the viable ones, na survival of the fittest. So, a normal/high sperm count has it's advantages. However, this doesn't rule out the fact that a man with low sperm count can still get someone pregnant.
Your round-off comment is exactly my point. You are smart.

1 Like

Re: Man Divorces Wife For Giving Birth To Too Many Children Like A ‘Rabbit’ by Nobody: 7:05pm On Jul 19, 2018
hermesprogidy:

Gracias
Re: Man Divorces Wife For Giving Birth To Too Many Children Like A ‘Rabbit’ by Nobody: 7:07pm On Jul 19, 2018
hermesprogidy:

Gracias
Re: Man Divorces Wife For Giving Birth To Too Many Children Like A ‘Rabbit’ by dmg1: 8:37pm On Jul 19, 2018
dollytino4real:
see different strokes 4 different folkes! who fork her? abeg goats are better of than some men.
keep quiet there you fool

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Please Do This Before Wearing Your Shoes (Must See Pic) / The Height Difference Between This Man And His Wife Though (photo) / 17-Year-Old Son Impregnates His Younger Sister In Nasarawa

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.