Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,662 members, 7,801,916 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 05:48 AM

Unclad Lecturers On Youtube Exposing The Sodomite Illuminati Black Leadership - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Unclad Lecturers On Youtube Exposing The Sodomite Illuminati Black Leadership (1575 Views)

Fake Death Of LGBT XXXTENTACION Freemason Entertainment Sodomite Exposed / Sodomite Bill Cosby Helping White Freemasons Destroy Black Fatherhood Image / The Rock Johnson Freemason Sodomite Puppet Tricking The Masses (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Unclad Lecturers On Youtube Exposing The Sodomite Illuminati Black Leadership by Walamu(m): 11:29pm On Jul 18, 2018
Salom,

smiley

I wanted to make this post officially flames as you know the heat is on. We are at End Times and Afrikans are waking up from their thousands of years slumber. We have to decide if we want to go through the pain or do we wish to continue being an enslaved people to our arch enemies. The Sodomite Boule, that is cult groups of African Americans who practice cult prostitution, sex magick rituals, sacrifice and a host of spiritual evils, are now exposing their own weaknesses so as to survive these exposure times. Many wicked people do not want to give up power. There's no running in these End Times from powerful exposure of all lies and falsehoods. So here we have several Youtube videos by various conscious lecturers on Youtube, Young Pharaoh, General Seti, Irritated Genie and sad to say, one of my favorites, Brother Sanchez. Ejiogbe has a love and hate relationship with the Ajogun. grin They attack Ejiogbe and not the other way around. They are attempting to take the sting out of my powerful healing message. Here are these Youtubers exposing the Sodomite Boule Greeks and Prince Hall Masons of America yet they are all not wearing any shirts. Looks very homosexual to me. I've come to notice that whenever certain high profile people uch as Afrikan men are exposing the sodomite Illuminati, its homosexual agenda, they are always doing it with code. That is either by wearing a particular color to let the high ups know they are not betraying the brotherhood. Its very elaborate, slick to get ahead of an exposure by doing it yourself so as to control its results. This can also include men not wearing shirts while discussing a very homosexual topic, gay secret societies, letting the brotherhood know you are one of them. grin I mean we have air conditioning everywhere in America and the power is almost never out unless its a really bad storm so there's no reason for a man video recording in his living room to take his shirt off. The world is ruled by signs and symbols my dear people. Also I know that from experience that anyone gaining major Youtube acceptance, whose channel is monetized, that means every time its viewed its making money, further they have lots of ads on their channel, all of it means they are suspect agents. How come you are making money off of the people? If your mission is to get the truth out then how come they are selling it? Selling books, dvds, and other paraphernalia such as coffee cups, hats, tshirts, etc. This is not revolution its counter revolution because the people could have used that money to start economic development. Yet lets look at the videos of men with their shirts off while they are supposed to be exposing gay secret societies. grin

Young Pharaoh and General Seti both members of Alpha Phi Alpha but they don't think I know. wink Both of them have on tank tops which is very inappropriate for such a discussion of homosexuality viewed by people worldwide. Very inappropriate. Very suspect.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ph6hKap-ZnI

Here is Young Pharaoh exposing the Black Greeks and Freemasons as being homosexual pedophile cults. Yet how come he is dressing so inappropriate to the topic of discussion? Its homosexual suspect. And its all designed to take the sting out of the worldwide exposure so that people will see it as entertainment and nod back to sleep. Unless you are pointing out their names, faces, these people do not care about you talking about them in general. They don't care!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rtO4ueTRu6o&t=577s

Here is Bro Sanchez speaking on Black homosexual societies and like the others has his shirt off. How come? And if you are not exposing them completely by name and face then you are not even touching their true weakness.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=n0xgZ-2f55I

Sodomite Devil Niggers in gematria or numerical value is 1314 which is equal to, "To Have No Soul", "Very Bad Karma". To be a sodomite, which is a cult prostitute, doesn't matter if its a White society or a Black society, its a demonic activity that is to have no soul and have very bad karma. To be a sodomite isn't the same as being a homosexual, sodomites are active in spirit and the spirit is a devil. Homosexuals are passive meaning that they aren't into the cult worship of devil spirits although they are possessed with demons as well. Yet unlike the cult members who are actively involved in satanic worship homosexuals are really the buffer for the movement. Devil cults propagate homosexuality to create a buffer guard between them and the masses which they control and manipulate.

Sodomy is the downfall of man and that is the true name of the disease. Homosexuality is a new word created to disguise the word sodomy and remove it from human use. Sodomy goes back to Sodom and Gomorrah, it foretells of the satanic ritual practices of cult prostitution which had in it not only homosexual acts but human, child and animal sacrifice. The occult are a plague of wickness. And despite this being the current face of White Supremacy satanic worship via sodomy actually goes back into antiquity before the coming of European.

There are Toxoplasma gondii parasites that thrive in feces and how come the anus was never designed for entry or sexual penetration. These Toxoplasma gondii are known to get into an animal and control that animals behavior, making the animal do the will of it. Toxoplasma gondii are microscopic worms or rather snakes, serpents as they are called in Mythology and ancient records. When they infest a host they take over about 30% of the CNS system, just enough for them to go unnoticed by their host. Those affected with them can become aggressive, thus the aggression seen in sodomites, they create addiction in the behaviors that cause the Toxoplasma gondii to spread to other hosts, such as sodomy, which is anal, oral and animal copulation. Toxoplasma gondii can also make their way to the brain and affect the mental stability of the host, thus the high rate of mental illness seen in sodomites, those known now as homosexuals. Homosexuals want to eradicate the word, "Sodomy", due to this and many other reasons that scientifically prove that Sodomy is an abominable practice. It is through sodomy that evil spirits and parasites enter into our world which is supposed to be a paradise. Most of what I am sharing with you is hidden inside of secret societies who despite some of them seeming to bear good but mean no good for you and I. Sodomy practice is strongly connected to devil worship and human and child sacrifice. Sodomy is very addictive behavior due to the Toxoplasma gondii mind control over the infected.

To engage in sodomy, whether for ritual or lifestyle is risking contamination by parasites. Sodomy causes AIDS, there is no other scientific explanation for its cause other than sodomy. Parasites are an intelligence species and this is well understood in the Mystic orders. Well understood that these parasites come up from the sub planes below the Earth to infest mankind and place us under demonic rule. This is how demons are ruling over mankind. All Bloodlines that practice sodomy are aggressive because the parasites that control them are aggressive in wanting to spread out and conquer the Earth. This is no Joke.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rTT4iLf0hKY&t=618s

www.theriseofsodom..com
Re: Unclad Lecturers On Youtube Exposing The Sodomite Illuminati Black Leadership by Me09050: 1:14am On Jul 19, 2018
Tonto Dike who have filled the web and media space with lots of her pre-birthday pictures have recently gain an unusual audience after she updated a picture of her sharing a very deep kiss with the well know Nigerian international transgender Bobriski.
Click here for more pictures. http://www.fulldailyupdates.com.ng/2018/06/bobriski-gives-tonto-dike-lips-kiss-as.html?m=1
[img]https://2.bp..com/-lLg_WlWLOEo/WyDK_5TKMhI/AAAAAAAAHso/4ZTV_zRa6RsNeTt71DRBrpsh89OQjjqnACLcBGAs/w512-h325-p-k-no-nu/Screenshot_2018-06-13-07-43-22.png[/img] http://www.fulldailyupdates.com.ng/2018/06/bobriski-gives-tonto-dike-lips-kiss-as.html?m=1
Re: Unclad Lecturers On Youtube Exposing The Sodomite Illuminati Black Leadership by Walamu(m): 1:21am On Jul 19, 2018
Me09050:
Tonto Dike who have filled the web and media space with lots of her pre-birthday pictures have recently gain an unusual audience after she updated a picture of her sharing a very deep kiss with the well know Nigerian international transgender Bobriski.
Click here for more pictures. http://www.fulldailyupdates.com.ng/2018/06/bobriski-gives-tonto-dike-lips-kiss-as.html?m=1
[img]https://2.bp..com/-lLg_WlWLOEo/WyDK_5TKMhI/AAAAAAAAHso/4ZTV_zRa6RsNeTt71DRBrpsh89OQjjqnACLcBGAs/w512-h325-p-k-no-nu/Screenshot_2018-06-13-07-43-22.png[/img] http://www.fulldailyupdates.com.ng/2018/06/bobriski-gives-tonto-dike-lips-kiss-as.html?m=1

Lots of sodomites in the entertainment industry. grin The entertainment industry is a free fall that is entertainers never need worry about their images because the more freewill they exhibit the more popular they become. Yet don't you know your pastor and politician are members of the same cults of sodomy?

1. Economics
2. Education
3. Entertainment
4. Labor
5. Law
6. Politics
7. Religion
8. Sex
9. War/Counter-War

Trust me cult prostitutes who practice sodomy are in all of these 9 areas above. Celebrities are just used to promote it to the masses. Just think how many people have been sexually abused, molested, and raped at young ages and are now confused about their sex. Imagine what this Illuminati imagery is doing to their souls as it is pulling them into the satanic ways instead of seeking healing. Its a fight for your soul. It truly is, demons are being worshiped by evil sodomites and sent out to attack the innocent.
Re: Unclad Lecturers On Youtube Exposing The Sodomite Illuminati Black Leadership by Walamu(m): 2:50pm On Jul 19, 2018
Call it what it is.
Re: Unclad Lecturers On Youtube Exposing The Sodomite Illuminati Black Leadership by Walamu(m): 6:04pm On Jul 19, 2018
NewzLady

Unless you are exposing these people by name, face and their personal identities they could care less. They are so sick in the head they actually find this stuff to be funny to them. They are not threatened believe me.

They are threatened by this though. Try posting this blog on Facebook and security alarms will go off. grin You can't post this on Youtube either, not for long before they shut down your account. Because its got their faces on it. All them that are cult members who promote the homosexual agenda proving its satanic groups behind it.
www.theriseofsodom..com
Re: Unclad Lecturers On Youtube Exposing The Sodomite Illuminati Black Leadership by Walamu(m): 4:54pm On Jul 20, 2018
These End Times are crazyyy. grin
Re: Unclad Lecturers On Youtube Exposing The Sodomite Illuminati Black Leadership by Walamu(m): 3:48pm On Jul 21, 2018
I really believe Bro Sanchez may have been going shirtless because he doesn't want to be targeted. Maybe. Bro. Sanchez is very detailed in revealing the Flat Earth, worlds beyond the Ice wall, and the satanism practiced in Ancient Egypt.
Re: Unclad Lecturers On Youtube Exposing The Sodomite Illuminati Black Leadership by Walamu(m): 6:19pm On Aug 07, 2018
Walamu:

I really believe Bro Sanchez may have been going shirtless because he doesn't want to be targeted. Maybe. Bro. Sanchez is very detailed in revealing the Flat Earth, worlds beyond the Ice wall, and the satanism practiced in Ancient Egypt.

(1) (Reply)

10 Men Tonto Dikeh Has Dated And Slept With / Young Musician Performs Wearing Pant At An Event Just Like Fela (photos) / See What A Girl Did To Her Brother. Guys You Need To See This

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.