Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,975 members, 7,806,850 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 04:10 AM

Getting The Best From Summer Holiday For Our Kids. - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Getting The Best From Summer Holiday For Our Kids. (431 Views)

HANGING OUT WITH OUR KIDS / My Wife Is Pregnant Again And Our Kids Are Only 1 And 2 / My Husband Doesn’t Satisfy Me Sexually, Our Kids Not His – Wife (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Getting The Best From Summer Holiday For Our Kids. by 1stNumeroUno: 11:57pm On Jul 18, 2018
If your kids are not on holiday yet I'm sorry to tell you it'll happen latest next week!
We love our kids and cherish time spent with them. But most school holidays for them usually eat into our business/work schedules.

Now I hate...sorry 'dislike' Summer breaks - it's lenghty and sometimes seems endless. Especially for we parents with little kids that needs absolute monitoring and care.

Maybe we can share some ideas on engaging them during the holidays and still ensuring they enjoy the holidays.
Re: Getting The Best From Summer Holiday For Our Kids. by 1stNumeroUno: 9:56pm On Jul 19, 2018
Okay!

At work today, someone casually mentioned how his mum complaint about his kids 'rough play' - grandma has come over to enjoy hols with the kids.
So our discussion went through to the subject matter. And some ideas crops up:
1) Besides summer lessons you can arrange music/ creative art lessons for them (considering their interest though).
2) Register them for some little tech/vocational training for the older one.
3) Arrange hols visit with family friends in rotation.

You can suggest more...

(1) (Reply)

Dear Moms, Here Are Top Ten Reasons Your Baby Is Crying And How To Soothe Them / How Oftern Do You Read Your Mails / Delicious Promo

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.