Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,955 members, 7,806,766 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 11:02 PM

Sani Abacha Trying His Hand On A Pistol In 1984 (Throwback Photo) - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Sani Abacha Trying His Hand On A Pistol In 1984 (Throwback Photo) (49769 Views)

Buhari: See What NTA Staff Said About Him In 1984: Throwback / Faisal Abdulrasheed, Maina’s Son Pulled A Pistol Against DSS - EFCC Agents / Buhari Got N260k Loan To Build His House In 1984 (Throwback Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Sani Abacha Trying His Hand On A Pistol In 1984 (Throwback Photo) by Kdon2: 9:42am On Jul 19, 2018
mmb:
May his soul continue to rest in peace.

The charismatic leader

May he die ten thousand times over and may his generation perish suddenly. Amin. Coward bastard!

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Sani Abacha Trying His Hand On A Pistol In 1984 (Throwback Photo) by Walexybobo(m): 9:45am On Jul 19, 2018
May his beautiful soul continue to rot in hell.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Sani Abacha Trying His Hand On A Pistol In 1984 (Throwback Photo) by Ikpongiton: 9:47am On Jul 19, 2018
mmb:
The charismatic leader
looters' looter spotted.

1 Like

Re: Sani Abacha Trying His Hand On A Pistol In 1984 (Throwback Photo) by mknigeriagreat: 9:47am On Jul 19, 2018
madridguy:
I prefer a chattered flight and flight bonus grin grin grin Do you have the video or links I can read sir? I have read about the Malabo case but not extensively.

You don't have to read about it from a third party like me. I will appreciate you sit down and ear from the horses' mouths themselves. I have sat times to listen to public hearings about that case. If you were there, you will weep for this country. People like him sold this country a long time ago. And Nigeria is still bleeding from decisions and directives initiated by them back in the 80s/90s and are actively functional today. They made deadly decisions that were meant to affect the future back then. If you don't analyze out of sentiments, you won't understand the truth.

1 Like

Re: Sani Abacha Trying His Hand On A Pistol In 1984 (Throwback Photo) by joeyfire(m): 9:48am On Jul 19, 2018
jrusky:

I know people will attack you for this statement but the truth is this man is a good man only find himself with wrong people and power overdosed him and he lost the direction.

I knew him but not as much because he was a junior officer to my dad those days but to my knowledge he is a bit more Nigeria in blood and reasoning than Buhari I know what I'm saying those who belong to this hierarchy will understand me better as I said earlier power overdosed him due to wrong association but naturally he is better than Buhari in so many areas that are very important to life and safety of Nigerians take it or bust it It's a FACT.

Abacha just like Buhari was a terribly corrupt hypocrite. See what Donald Duke said of his time working with that crook Abacha and Buhari the hypocrite

“I need to be graphic here”, Duke recalls with a chuckle. “There’s Abacha sitting in the middle, to his right was Oladipo Diya, Chief of General Staff. To his left was Abdulsalam Abubakar who was Chief of Defense Staff. To Abdulsalam’s left was General Buhari who was Chairman, Petroleum Trust Fund (PTF). He’s a bitumen user.

“General Adisa was minister of works and he sent a memo to Abacha. He wanted to import bitumen for road construction. Every memo that went to Abacha came to us for our opinion because he trusted Prof Aluko and the team.

This memo comes and Aluko looks at me and says ‘Donald, two of you, go to Kaduna--Kaduna produces bitumen--and find out why we can’t get bitumen in Kaduna. Why do we have to import?

“So, I go to Kaduna and I find out that Kaduna has shut down because the bitumen tanks have not been evacuated. Because bitumen is a by-product of Kaduna now. Kaduna doesn’t use Nigerian crude. Kaduna uses Venezuelan crude—heavy crude. And one of the by-products of heavy crude is bitumen even though we have the second largest naturally occurring deposits of bitumen in the world after Canada.

Duke continues: “In the course of the meetings, Adisa was throwing tantrums that if he isn’t allowed to import bitumen, he won’t do anything. Buhari didn’t say a word throughout that meeting. At a stage, you could see that there was a deal going on.

“Adisa would throw tantrums and say, ‘Oga, these people, na grammar dem dey talk o! If dem no allow me import this thing, I no go do any work o! And Abacha would say ‘Adisa, cool down’. So, you know, you could see that there was an understanding.

https://amp.pulse.ng/news/politics/donald-duke-ministers-knelt-before-abacha-and-sang-praises-id8624535.html

1 Like

Re: Sani Abacha Trying His Hand On A Pistol In 1984 (Throwback Photo) by Nobody: 9:49am On Jul 19, 2018

2 Likes

Re: Sani Abacha Trying His Hand On A Pistol In 1984 (Throwback Photo) by Ikpongiton: 9:52am On Jul 19, 2018
madridguy:
Even though majority sees you as a dictator, I see you as a messiah but it unfortunate you passed away at the time Nigeria need you most.
I wish you can come back to finish up with your assignment, kill all the bad people dragging Nigeria backward and you go too so the youth can take over.

May your soul continue to rest in peace.
eulogising a criminal.i pity nigeria.

1 Like

Re: Sani Abacha Trying His Hand On A Pistol In 1984 (Throwback Photo) by Just2endowed2(m): 10:00am On Jul 19, 2018
mknigeriagreat:

Do you know anything about the Malabo case the federal govt is fighting in court with the Abacha's family? Anytime they want to do another public hearing, I will pay for your flight from wherever you are to Abuja and back to your state to come and listen to it and pay for your accommodation. You will come back here to re-analyze Abacha. Unless you know about it you are just pretending.

If one African country lays her hand on that Oml 245 in the Malabo scandal, their economy will change for life.

Bros why waist ur resources on a lost soul. The guy is so messed up and we shouldn't be giving him attention again.

1 Like

Re: Sani Abacha Trying His Hand On A Pistol In 1984 (Throwback Photo) by Nobody: 10:01am On Jul 19, 2018
Re: Sani Abacha Trying His Hand On A Pistol In 1984 (Throwback Photo) by Nobody: 10:02am On Jul 19, 2018
mmb:

The charismatic leader

Sani Abacha is in hell. May his soul continue to rot in hell!
Re: Sani Abacha Trying His Hand On A Pistol In 1984 (Throwback Photo) by Rexleo(m): 10:06am On Jul 19, 2018
jerseyboy:
Unimpressive
very very, that is not even how to hold and fire one.sad for the kind of Country we are in .every thing was just cabal and did bright and good people could not thrive in that environment. Sad.how can you point and fire one with you other hand in the pocket. Very untrainable.

1 Like

Re: Sani Abacha Trying His Hand On A Pistol In 1984 (Throwback Photo) by jaywhoco(m): 10:08am On Jul 19, 2018
If he had used that pistol on SOMEBODY we wouldn't be in this mess now...
Re: Sani Abacha Trying His Hand On A Pistol In 1984 (Throwback Photo) by mknigeriagreat: 10:12am On Jul 19, 2018
Just2endowed2:

Bros why waist ur resources on a lost soul. The guy is so messed up and we shouldn't be giving him attention again.

No wahala. I rest my case then. I just felt maybe he was not properly educated that if I inform him rightly, he might have a re-think. I no even know maybe na Muhammed Abacha I dey follow talk under that monicker. lol.

1 Like

Re: Sani Abacha Trying His Hand On A Pistol In 1984 (Throwback Photo) by oluwaahmed: 10:14am On Jul 19, 2018
mmb:
RIP
Look at his face and pose, it's that of a natural born killer. Others were laughing but he's concentrating without any emotions on his face. Badosne
Re: Sani Abacha Trying His Hand On A Pistol In 1984 (Throwback Photo) by mikaael(m): 10:16am On Jul 19, 2018
[quote author=Destroe post=69510260]
So all this abacha loot that they have been returning since 1999 and we never still collect am finish, even your idol baba Buhari is still collecting it, that one no be corruption abi?

https://www.vanguardngr.com/2018/04/abacha-loot-fg-confirms-recovery-322-51m-switzerland/[/quote

That is investment oo....

1 Like

Re: Sani Abacha Trying His Hand On A Pistol In 1984 (Throwback Photo) by Orpe7(m): 10:18am On Jul 19, 2018
Baba never dey wear him Aviator glasses cool
Re: Sani Abacha Trying His Hand On A Pistol In 1984 (Throwback Photo) by egoldman(m): 10:27am On Jul 19, 2018
madridguy:
Who catch you? Your village people? grin

The reply Coluka gave you, nobi small finishing oooh grin

1 Like

Re: Sani Abacha Trying His Hand On A Pistol In 1984 (Throwback Photo) by dododawa1: 10:28am On Jul 19, 2018
One of Nigeria problem
Re: Sani Abacha Trying His Hand On A Pistol In 1984 (Throwback Photo) by Omofunaab2: 10:30am On Jul 19, 2018
madridguy:
Even though majority sees you as a dictator, I see you as a messiah but it unfortunate you passed away at the time Nigeria need you most.
I wish you can come back to finish up with your assignment, kill all the bad people dragging Nigeria backward and you go too so the youth can take over.

Typical Fulani

1 Like

Re: Sani Abacha Trying His Hand On A Pistol In 1984 (Throwback Photo) by Justiceleague1: 10:40am On Jul 19, 2018
madridguy:

pls,dilute ur fresh milk nah,haba!
Lzaa
grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Sani Abacha Trying His Hand On A Pistol In 1984 (Throwback Photo) by jrusky(m): 10:40am On Jul 19, 2018
joeyfire:

Abacha just like Buhari was a terribly corrupt hypocrite. See what Donald Duke said of his time working with that crook Abacha and Buhari the hypocrite

“I need to be graphic here”, Duke recalls with a chuckle. “There’s Abacha sitting in the middle, to his right was Oladipo Diya, Chief of General Staff. To his left was Abdulsalam Abubakar who was Chief of Defense Staff. To Abdulsalam’s left was General Buhari who was Chairman, Petroleum Trust Fund (PTF). He’s a bitumen user.

“General Adisa was minister of works and he sent a memo to Abacha. He wanted to import bitumen for road construction. Every memo that went to Abacha came to us for our opinion because he trusted Prof Aluko and the team.

This memo comes and Aluko looks at me and says ‘Donald, two of you, go to Kaduna--Kaduna produces bitumen--and find out why we can’t get bitumen in Kaduna. Why do we have to import?

“So, I go to Kaduna and I find out that Kaduna has shut down because the bitumen tanks have not been evacuated. Because bitumen is a by-product of Kaduna now. Kaduna doesn’t use Nigerian crude. Kaduna uses Venezuelan crude—heavy crude. And one of the by-products of heavy crude is bitumen even though we have the second largest naturally occurring deposits of bitumen in the world after Canada.

Duke continues: “In the course of the meetings, Adisa was throwing tantrums that if he isn’t allowed to import bitumen, he won’t do anything. Buhari didn’t say a word throughout that meeting. At a stage, you could see that there was a deal going on.

“Adisa would throw tantrums and say, ‘Oga, these people, na grammar dem dey talk o! If dem no allow me import this thing, I no go do any work o! And Abacha would say ‘Adisa, cool down’. So, you know, you could see that there was an understanding.

https://amp.pulse.ng/news/politics/donald-duke-ministers-knelt-before-abacha-and-sang-praises-id8624535.html

I understand your point but if you read my post I guess you so remember I said *Abacha was a good guy but in wrong association and power overdosed him and he lost his durection* this statement summarized all you are saying. And I said *Abacha is a bit more Nigeria in blood and reasoning than Buhari* which implies both are monsters but one is of lesser monster. Thanks.

God bless bro.
Re: Sani Abacha Trying His Hand On A Pistol In 1984 (Throwback Photo) by Justiceleague1: 10:41am On Jul 19, 2018
Omofunaab2:

Typical Fulani
sharrap dia! Whats the difference between abacha and ur lord and master,jihadist buhari? Mental
Re: Sani Abacha Trying His Hand On A Pistol In 1984 (Throwback Photo) by oruma19: 10:46am On Jul 19, 2018
This man became unpopular when he punished a lot of the elite trying to challenge his authority. on a scale of 1-10, abacha naturally rates 5. he wasnt as bad as thyey potray him. look around and see all the people who call him thief, tell me wcich one is not a thief and a killer at thesame time. Nigeria is full of shit

2 Likes

Re: Sani Abacha Trying His Hand On A Pistol In 1984 (Throwback Photo) by baddosky1: 10:47am On Jul 19, 2018
englishmart:
A kleptocratic tyrant? Is that one a Messiah

At least he wasn't a religious bigot!
Re: Sani Abacha Trying His Hand On A Pistol In 1984 (Throwback Photo) by LZAA: 10:56am On Jul 19, 2018
Justiceleague1:

pls,dilute ur fresh milk nah,haba!
Lzaa
grin
Zombies are forever loyal to the caliphate grin
Re: Sani Abacha Trying His Hand On A Pistol In 1984 (Throwback Photo) by j1mmy: 10:59am On Jul 19, 2018
mmb:
The charismatic leader

Feck off, decent leaders don't brutalize and steal billions from their own people.
You have a disgusting mentality on what charismatic means!
He failed many army exams and should not have been promoted past a captain, his literacy level was very bad and he needed a lot of "Northern Push" to advance himself in the army!
Re: Sani Abacha Trying His Hand On A Pistol In 1984 (Throwback Photo) by Bedlecturer(m): 11:00am On Jul 19, 2018
The greatest Leader that once lived. Rest in Peace Sir.
Re: Sani Abacha Trying His Hand On A Pistol In 1984 (Throwback Photo) by buhariguy(m): 11:04am On Jul 19, 2018
englishmart:
A kleptocratic tyrant? Is that one a Messiah
is he not better than thief obj,thief ibb and your ineffectual buffoon.
Re: Sani Abacha Trying His Hand On A Pistol In 1984 (Throwback Photo) by babaireti(m): 11:07am On Jul 19, 2018
madridguy:

And may God continue to give you Abacha-like treatment in all your endeavour,Amen

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Buhari’s 100 Days In Office Poll Result By Channels Television / Bees Invade Alaafin's Palace, Attack Mourners / I Can't Kill Myself', 'Akara And 5-Alive To The Rescue' - Ex-SGF Babachir Lawal

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.