Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,581 members, 7,809,108 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 11:23 PM

All PDP Presidential Aspirants On A Visit To Sokoto (pics) - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / All PDP Presidential Aspirants On A Visit To Sokoto (pics) (38497 Views)

Presidential Screening: APC Questioned Aspirants On Consensus Candidate / Peter Obi Holds Close Door Meeting With All PDP Chairmen (Pictures) / Secondus And PDP NWC Meet All PDP Presidential Aspirants And Governors (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

All PDP Presidential Aspirants On A Visit To Sokoto (pics) by BrosPeter: 8:46am On Jul 19, 2018
Am really loving the Unity amongst PDP presidential aspirants.

Unity will not kee us in PDP lol!

Happening Now:
A high powered delegation led by the National Chairman of PDP, Prince Uche Secondus comprising all Presidential Aspirants and NWC Members in Sokoto to commiserate with the Good people of Sokoto State over last two weeks attack in Tabbani Village, Rabah LGA

https://mobile.twitter.com/UcheSecondus/status/1019554025803481089

1 Share

Re: All PDP Presidential Aspirants On A Visit To Sokoto (pics) by BrosPeter: 8:46am On Jul 19, 2018
See unity

1 Share

Re: All PDP Presidential Aspirants On A Visit To Sokoto (pics) by madridguy(m): 8:47am On Jul 19, 2018
From the pictures any sensible person will know the umbrella carrying party are not in Sokoto to commiserate but to campaign and also to woo the governor of the state into their dead and cremated party.

PDP should stop wasting their time and illegal gotten funds.

106 Likes 7 Shares

Re: All PDP Presidential Aspirants On A Visit To Sokoto (pics) by buhariguy(m): 8:47am On Jul 19, 2018
Good, buhari must be sent back to daura in 2023.

Can these ones delivered their polling unit?
Except in tambuwal local government.

67 Likes 5 Shares

Re: All PDP Presidential Aspirants On A Visit To Sokoto (pics) by BrosPeter: 8:48am On Jul 19, 2018
[s]
buhariguy:
[/s]

Not 2023 but 2019.

137 Likes 9 Shares

Re: All PDP Presidential Aspirants On A Visit To Sokoto (pics) by sarrki(m): 8:49am On Jul 19, 2018
Truly haven’t seen seriousness in the opposition

I haven’t seen anyone that can defeat the incumbent

Pmb is very strong in the north

43 Likes 2 Shares

Re: All PDP Presidential Aspirants On A Visit To Sokoto (pics) by Truckpusher(m): 8:49am On Jul 19, 2018
The Daura durllardinho and his cone head supporters must be sweating their ass out right now. cheesy cheesy

16 Likes 5 Shares

Re: All PDP Presidential Aspirants On A Visit To Sokoto (pics) by BrosPeter: 8:51am On Jul 19, 2018
sarrki:

Look closely and remove the wool in your eyes..

40 Likes 5 Shares

Re: All PDP Presidential Aspirants On A Visit To Sokoto (pics) by BrosPeter: 8:52am On Jul 19, 2018
PDP heavyweights on visit to Kwara. grin
Ortom and Tambuwal are back home to PDP

Am loving this Unity in PDP.

22 Likes 5 Shares

Re: All PDP Presidential Aspirants On A Visit To Sokoto (pics) by madridguy(m): 8:54am On Jul 19, 2018
Savagery grin grin grin

buhariguy:

9 Likes 2 Shares

Re: All PDP Presidential Aspirants On A Visit To Sokoto (pics) by madridguy(m): 8:56am On Jul 19, 2018
You're back on this moniker? grin grin grin in Fela voice:

Double wahala for PDP

And the followers of PDP

Confusion dey their camp yepa

I say double wahala for PDP

And the wailers

PMB is unshakable, kiss the truth.

Truckpusher:
The Daura durllardinho and his cone head supporters must be sweating their ass out right now. cheesy cheesy

23 Likes 4 Shares

Re: All PDP Presidential Aspirants On A Visit To Sokoto (pics) by tayebest(m): 9:00am On Jul 19, 2018
PDP should keep there muscle flexing till 2023. wink After all, Sokoto is for APC! grin grin grin

17 Likes

Re: All PDP Presidential Aspirants On A Visit To Sokoto (pics) by madridguy(m): 9:00am On Jul 19, 2018
PMB is like a religion. God alone knows the type of water he used in creating the man of the people.

sarrki:

18 Likes 1 Share

Re: All PDP Presidential Aspirants On A Visit To Sokoto (pics) by buhariguy(m): 9:02am On Jul 19, 2018
BrosPeter:
ask the jobless aggressive lazy idiotic pig Emma powerless that this mushroom coalition of past criminals cannot defeat buhari,
Your terrorist leader has already endorsed buhari till 2023.

15 Likes 4 Shares

Re: All PDP Presidential Aspirants On A Visit To Sokoto (pics) by BrosPeter: 9:04am On Jul 19, 2018
buhariguy:
ask the jobless aggressive lazy idiotic pig Emma powerless that this mushroom coalition of past criminals cannot defeat buhari,
Your terrorist leader has already endorsed buhari till 2023.

E pain am lol

22 Likes 4 Shares

Re: All PDP Presidential Aspirants On A Visit To Sokoto (pics) by horlabiyi(m): 9:06am On Jul 19, 2018
No play for Moscow

1 Like

Re: All PDP Presidential Aspirants On A Visit To Sokoto (pics) by bender79: 9:07am On Jul 19, 2018
BrosPeter:
Ortom is no more incompetent since he is "back home"? OK now I see..

6 Likes

Re: All PDP Presidential Aspirants On A Visit To Sokoto (pics) by BrosPeter: 9:11am On Jul 19, 2018
bender79:
Ortom is no more incompetent since he is "back home"? OK now I see..
Was he incompetent when he was in APC? Is Yahaya Bello competent or incompetent.

19 Likes 3 Shares

Re: All PDP Presidential Aspirants On A Visit To Sokoto (pics) by Wiseandtrue(f): 9:24am On Jul 19, 2018
BrosPeter:
Am really loving the Unity amongst PDP presidential aspirants.

Happening Now:
A high powered delegation led by the National Chairman of PDP, Prince Uche Secondus comprising All Presidential Aspirants and NWC Members in Sokoto to commiserate with the Good people of Sokoto State over last two weeks attack in Tabbani Village, Rabah LGA

https:///hzmPXMYtQU
Lalasticlala Mynd44
To commiserate with the good people in an office undecided

Look don't get me wrong! PDP needs to bring something new other than what we have being used to, to the table!

We want to see the people in the government!

We want to see our leaders on ground digging these graves together with the people. Lift these bodies and lay them to rest in the graves, only then will they understand what the people are going through!

It would serve as inspiration for making better laws in Nigeria!

We want an ALL inclusive government! We want government at the grassroots!

PDP, its time to bury your ego and remember that these people could have done better but everyone can't be there at once so they entrusted you with these responsibilities!

Leadership in Nigeria mustn't be theory all the time, its time to practise what you preach!

Make Nigeria great again!

7 Likes 3 Shares

Re: All PDP Presidential Aspirants On A Visit To Sokoto (pics) by gare(f): 9:43am On Jul 19, 2018
madridguy:
From the pictures any sensible person will know the umbrella carrying party are not in Sokoto to commiserate but to campaign and also to woo the governor of the state into their dead and cremated party.

PDP should stop wasting their time and illegal gotten funds.

so the current government funds is very clean, are you even in Nigeria or you are just protecting your interest. Because it really surprises me the way you guys think, so for you things are working well in this country. you guys need to reset your ways of thinking in other for us to move forward.

I am not taking side with the previous government, be this one is not working the earlier we know that the better for us all.

15 Likes 4 Shares

Re: All PDP Presidential Aspirants On A Visit To Sokoto (pics) by madridguy(m): 9:46am On Jul 19, 2018
I'm in Nigeria and have no personal interest am protecting. I want the best for my motherland.

gare:

so the current government funds is very clean, are you even in Nigeria or you are just protecting your interest.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: All PDP Presidential Aspirants On A Visit To Sokoto (pics) by tstx(m): 10:08am On Jul 19, 2018
If only wishes do come true...

.see my signature
Re: All PDP Presidential Aspirants On A Visit To Sokoto (pics) by Toks06: 10:09am On Jul 19, 2018
BrosPeter:

Not 2023 but 2019.
Someone hacked your account?
cheesy grin grin
Re: All PDP Presidential Aspirants On A Visit To Sokoto (pics) by Dannyset(m): 10:10am On Jul 19, 2018
Only if they are doing this for the love of those who lost their lives and not their selfish political interest. All these fake unity will scatter after their primaries.

We are not buying!
PDP never again.

6 Likes

Re: All PDP Presidential Aspirants On A Visit To Sokoto (pics) by oneast: 10:11am On Jul 19, 2018
It is over for Bubu. Bubu has lost the entire North, MB, SE and SS. The only region left for Bubu now is SW. cheesy

3 Likes

Re: All PDP Presidential Aspirants On A Visit To Sokoto (pics) by Nobody: 10:11am On Jul 19, 2018
Wasting your time & energy on getting votes that may not countundecided
Right under your nose, your warrior was cheated in Ekititongue
You had better put your efforts into taking over something else,,,, maybe the EXECUTIVE ARMgrin
Re: All PDP Presidential Aspirants On A Visit To Sokoto (pics) by arsenal33: 10:12am On Jul 19, 2018
I THOUGHT THEY DON'T LIKE FULANI DOMINATION

2 Likes

Re: All PDP Presidential Aspirants On A Visit To Sokoto (pics) by itswell1: 10:12am On Jul 19, 2018
I did not see atikulate in that picture abi is he no longer a candidate in pdp
Re: All PDP Presidential Aspirants On A Visit To Sokoto (pics) by Koolking(m): 10:14am On Jul 19, 2018
I heard PDP's headquarters 'under construction' has been abandoned after raising over N1billion fund for the project. We can't entrust the country into their leadership again. If they can't manage their projects in repentance, there is no way they can manage Nigeria?

3 Likes

Re: All PDP Presidential Aspirants On A Visit To Sokoto (pics) by HIGHESTPOPORI(m): 10:15am On Jul 19, 2018
Koolking:
I heard PDP's headquarters 'under construction' has been abandoned after raising over N1billion fund for the project. We can't entrust the country into their leader again. If they can't manage their projects in repentance, how come they can manage Nigeria?
Na only you hear that one,PDP already has a headquarter.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

'Nnamdi Kanu, The Playboy Is In Jerusalem Enjoying His Life' - Joe Igbokwe / Lagos Transportation Commissioner Mr Opeifa Marks 50th Birthday With Danfo Cake / I Am Impressed By Your Simplicity, Buhari Tells Zuckerberg

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.