Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,479 members, 7,781,400 topics. Date: Friday, 29 March 2024 at 01:50 PM

Aviation Union Threatens To Nigeria Air Over Severance Package - Travel (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Aviation Union Threatens To Nigeria Air Over Severance Package (9414 Views)

General German Work And Family Re-union Visa Enquiries / Aviation Union Shuts Down Agencies’ Offices At Lagos Airport / Nigeria Air: National Airline Unveiled (Photos, Video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Aviation Union Threatens To Nigeria Air Over Severance Package by FarahAideed: 2:09pm On Jul 19, 2018
veraponpo:
Evil people everywhere.

They like to hear bad news.

They hate their country

They hate their President

They hate their country's products

They are sadists.

Nobody hates anybody Sir you are the one being naive with Nigetia.. ..read my link below and thank me later ..

https://threadreaderapp.com/thread/1019560681950121984.html
Re: Aviation Union Threatens To Nigeria Air Over Severance Package by 9jaArea: 2:10pm On Jul 19, 2018
This Olayinka guy just ranting

If the government is looking at international participation, where best should it be unveiled?

Will he prefer the government employed the GEJ template where PHCN was sold to Nigerians without the required technical and financial capabilities.
Re: Aviation Union Threatens To Nigeria Air Over Severance Package by Nobody: 2:12pm On Jul 19, 2018
Wicked people . You paid those who worked in Nigerian airways, Ghana branch, UK branch, and us branch all their entitlements including their gratuities.
But those that are in Nigeria, that worked for 10s of years, you never pay them. Only yaradua administration paid some of their arrears last, yet, until today, you are using them to play politics.
You asked them to open gtbank, reduced the numbers of the years they worked by some years to make them speed up the process, diverting the remaining years to your pocket as a service fees, yet, you never pay them.
Too much of atrocities and evil people everywhere.
These are people that served this country with their full dedication. I know many of these because I know some people that is affected directly.

3 Likes

Re: Aviation Union Threatens To Nigeria Air Over Severance Package by asawanathegreat(m): 2:13pm On Jul 19, 2018
I no blame them jor
Re: Aviation Union Threatens To Nigeria Air Over Severance Package by Nobody: 2:13pm On Jul 19, 2018
FarahAideed:

Please read thoroughly and thank me later . I ASSURE YOU THAT YOU WILL THANK ME

Okay

1 Like

Re: Aviation Union Threatens To Nigeria Air Over Severance Package by Jethrolite(m): 2:34pm On Jul 19, 2018
ITbomb:
Government says it is a public private partnership and government is having just 5% stake.

Now tell me
Just 5% and government is buying aircrafts, providing $350m takeoff grant etc

Let Buhari tell us who are the other 95% private holders
No mind them, wise Nigerians have been asking these questions though.
Re: Aviation Union Threatens To Nigeria Air Over Severance Package by thegreengooner(m): 2:42pm On Jul 19, 2018
obowunmi:
Nigeria is notorious for not paying salaries and lateness fines.

A government VIP can delay an aircraft full of 750 passengers, on international waters, there are fines for that.

750 passengers on international waters? Na cruise ship?

The largest commercial passenger aircraft is the Airbus A380. With a normal four class configuration, it can hold 544 people. However if all the seats were economy, it has a maximum capacity of 853 passengers.

http://howthingsfly.si.edu/ask-an-explainer/how-many-passengers-does-biggest-aeroplane-carry
Re: Aviation Union Threatens To Nigeria Air Over Severance Package by wellmax(m): 2:52pm On Jul 19, 2018
ITbomb:
Government says it is a public private partnership and government is having just 5% stake.

Now tell me

When they bought ''London Used" planes you complained, now they are buying Brand New planes you are shouting.

Wailers can never be pleased.

You think new planes are cheap?
Re: Aviation Union Threatens To Nigeria Air Over Severance Package by ITbomb(m): 2:54pm On Jul 19, 2018
wellmax:

When they bought ''London Used" planes you complained, now they are buying Brand New planes you are shouting.

Wailers can never be pleased.

You think new planes are cheap?
So the person with 5% stake would be buying brand new planes for other unknown shareholders with 95% stake to enjoy
Re: Aviation Union Threatens To Nigeria Air Over Severance Package by wellmax(m): 2:56pm On Jul 19, 2018
Jethrolite:
No mind them, wise Nigerians have been asking these questions though.

It is actually a foolish question. You want them to tell you who the private investors are, do you know why it is called private? They reserve the right to be anonymous if they so wish. And by the way their names are know. go and do your research, I am not spoon feeding NLders again, cos una go still reject am.

Nigeria Air has come to stay.
Re: Aviation Union Threatens To Nigeria Air Over Severance Package by ITbomb(m): 2:57pm On Jul 19, 2018
FarahAideed:

Read this thoroughly and thank me later sir..it is a must read
You carefully listed the names of the shareholders of the previous failed attempts.
Simple question, who are holding the 95% share in this new one if government is holding only 5%
Re: Aviation Union Threatens To Nigeria Air Over Severance Package by Nobody: 2:58pm On Jul 19, 2018
ITbomb:

So the person with 5% stake would be buying brand new planes for other unknown shareholders with 95% stake to enjoy

Let them continue with their 419. Later we will find out that the 95% are actually their proxies and business associates who will buy into government assets using the usual wuruwuru style
Re: Aviation Union Threatens To Nigeria Air Over Severance Package by wellmax(m): 3:00pm On Jul 19, 2018
ITbomb:

The WE is the consortium, not FG alone. get that?
Re: Aviation Union Threatens To Nigeria Air Over Severance Package by oloriLFC(f): 3:02pm On Jul 19, 2018
priceaction:
Wicked people . You paid those who worked in Nigerian airways, Ghana branch, UK branch, and us branch all their entitlements including their gratuities.
But those that are in Nigeria, that worked for 10s of years, you never pay them. Only yaradua administration paid some of their arrears last, yet, until today, you are using them to play politics.
You asked them to open gtbank, reduced the numbers of the years they worked by some years to make them speed up the process, diverting the remaining years to your pocket as a service fees, yet, you never pay them.
Too much of atrocities and evil people everywhere.
These are people that served this country with their full dedication. I know many of these because I know some people that is affected directly.
My dad would not stop talking abt it, and we heard that d govt has approved the money last year, why is d payment delayed if not that people are wicked as you said
Re: Aviation Union Threatens To Nigeria Air Over Severance Package by IBBG(m): 3:07pm On Jul 19, 2018
with the way the govt is going about this it looks biased already against other private operators. If they are giving grants or subsidy, then should cut across all board such that other players in the industry who have been operating for a time now can also access it. Otherwise it will be tatamount to favouring a particular company at the detriment of others, which is a terrible business practise. For me they should just sell the name and hands off and allow investors come in 100 percent with their money and operate the aircraft. Rather than give them subsidy or buy aircraft for them. They can give the new operators tax waivers, rather than outrightly buy aircraft for them.
Re: Aviation Union Threatens To Nigeria Air Over Severance Package by FarahAideed: 3:11pm On Jul 19, 2018
ITbomb:

You carefully listed the names of the shareholders of the previous failed attempts.
Simple question, who are holding the 95% share in this new one if government is holding only 5%

I hope you know I am no friend of the Buhari govt ... What I sent was to open your eyes to the rot and fraud called Nigeria National carrier ...its a huge fraud bro that has been on for almost 20 years

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Aviation Union Threatens To Nigeria Air Over Severance Package by obowunmi(m): 3:16pm On Jul 19, 2018
thegreengooner:

750 passengers on international waters? Na cruise ship?

The largest commercial passenger aircraft is the Airbus A380. With a normal four class configuration, it can hold 544 people. However if all the seats were economy, it has a maximum capacity of 853 passengers.

http://howthingsfly.si.edu/ask-an-explainer/how-many-passengers-does-biggest-aeroplane-carry

You should know its an hyperbole.

But you get the gist.
Re: Aviation Union Threatens To Nigeria Air Over Severance Package by otokx(m): 3:23pm On Jul 19, 2018
oloriLFC:
My dad would not stop talking abt it, and we heard that d govt has approved the money last year, why is d payment delayed if not that people are wicked as you said

not people, Nigerians.

1 Like

Re: Aviation Union Threatens To Nigeria Air Over Severance Package by thegreengooner(m): 3:30pm On Jul 19, 2018
obowunmi:

You should know its an hyperbole.

But you get the gist.

Just trolling...point well taken
Re: Aviation Union Threatens To Nigeria Air Over Severance Package by bejeria101(m): 3:58pm On Jul 19, 2018
Yet apc rabid dogs have already made noise as if the national carrier has started to function. Propaganda kee you there.
Re: Aviation Union Threatens To Nigeria Air Over Severance Package by Jethrolite(m): 4:15pm On Jul 19, 2018
wellmax:

It is actually a foolish question. You want them to tell you who the private investors are, do you know why it is called private? They reserve the right to be anonymous if they so wish. And by the way their names are know. go and do your research, I am not spoon feeding NLders again, cos una go still reject am.

Nigeria Air has come to stay.
Your opinion.
Re: Aviation Union Threatens To Nigeria Air Over Severance Package by Codes151(m): 6:22pm On Jul 19, 2018
ITbomb:

Now tell me

they are thieves... They want to merge arik and aero.. With dead and old planes... They won't even employ except retain old staff from arik and aero.

And the useless country is getting 5â„…

Bros.. U ppl are cursed o
Re: Aviation Union Threatens To Nigeria Air Over Severance Package by Omobada(m): 8:49pm On Jul 19, 2018
Now according to them, this government must pay their severance owed by the past clueless, self-centered,corrupt and looters administrations which ran the defunct Nigerian Airways aground. Simply because government is moving in perpetuity. The same reason why all the actions and inactions of the past administrations are bound to have effect, positively or negatively, on the current administration. I then wonder why when such fact is being analysed the Wailers call it blame-game.
Re: Aviation Union Threatens To Nigeria Air Over Severance Package by stainless239(f): 9:46pm On Jul 19, 2018
priceaction:
But those that are in Nigeria, that worked for 10s of years, you never pay them. Only yaradua administration paid some of their arrears last, yet, until today, you are using them to play politics. I know many of these because I know some people that is affected directly.

Well said....
My dad is among those waiting to be paid
*sad*

(1) (2) (Reply)

Please How Can I Get Philippine Visa? / How Possible To Travel Out If You Don't Know Anyone Abroad To Stay With / One Dies In Lagos Tanker Accident

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 115
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.