Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,468 members, 7,808,683 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 03:18 PM

Ways To Increase The Thinking Capacity Of Your Brain | Daybreak - Breakthrough - Career - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Career / Ways To Increase The Thinking Capacity Of Your Brain | Daybreak - Breakthrough (889 Views)

Oghenero Ozobeme: TOTAL Sacked Me While Battling Brain Surgery, Disability / Man Burns Boss’ Credentials For Refusing To Increase Salary / An Idea Acted On Is A Master Key | Daybreak ➡ Breakthrough (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Ways To Increase The Thinking Capacity Of Your Brain | Daybreak - Breakthrough by pirevolution: 11:39am On Jul 19, 2018
George Bernard once said, “Few people think more than two or three times a year; I have made an international reputation for myself by thinking once or twice a week.” Scientifically, this is technically impossible but morally then we can be quick to judge.
Perhaps the most complicated and greatest asset a human being can have is the processing power between your ears. This in mind, investing in this supercomputer is the greatest gift you can give yourself.
Amazingly, scientists think that the average humans only use 10% of their brain! Very few of us take time or allocate resources to train our brains. Neurosciences believe that we are stuck with the same brain we were born with!www.pirevolution..com
The good news is that you don’t need to be a billionaire to improve memory. or your thinking capacity. Think of your brain as a muscle that needs to be exercised. All you need to do is dedicate some few minutes every day to do some exercises. Read More....http://pirevolution..com/2018/07/ways-to-increase-thinking-capacity-of.html

(1) (Reply)

Personal Assistant / Tips On Uba / Who Said To Be A Policeman Is Bad?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.