Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,911 members, 7,806,646 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 07:48 PM

Ruggedman Allegedly Switches From #endsars To #reformsars Amidst Controversy - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Ruggedman Allegedly Switches From #endsars To #reformsars Amidst Controversy (469 Views)

Esther Raphael, ‘the Buba Girl’ Challenges Of Online Fame Amidst Controversy / Wizkid Led Protest In London Changed From "Endsars" To "Buhari Must Go" (video) / Ruggedman Comes For Woman In Breastfeeding Photo: "It's A Damn Shame!" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Go Down)

Ruggedman Allegedly Switches From #endsars To #reformsars Amidst Controversy by Opinionated: 11:49am On Jul 19, 2018
Nigerian entertainers tend to have a huge following and influence on social media. Hence, their jumping on the #EndSARS bandwagon gave the campaign a boost. One of the top entertainers pushing the #EndSARS campaign is Ruggedman.

However, he now seems to be working with the police to counter some of the negative perception if we are to go by this tweet from Assistant Commissioner of Police (ACP), Abayomi Shogunle:

The rapper is not happy about this portrayal and took to Instagram to denounce the ACP’s tweet, he wrote:

“Officer @yomishogunle I have heard about how incompetent and dubious you are but this disgraceful act of yours takes the cake.
This baseless and fabricated post of yours just goes to show you are a shameless liar and a disgrace to the @nigeriapoliceforce
Since you obviously do not respect the uniform you wear, the innocent people being brutalised daily i never expected you to respect me.
I see your pathetic comments trying to ridicule people who used to come to you for help and I always thought you were a disgrace to that position.
Now I am certain you are.
Do not ever in your life post anything I never said to you about me or on my behalf.
I would have said you take it down but I know my post will reach more people and it will expose you for the lying, decietful and disrespectful man you are.
NIGERIANS I AM ALL FOR #endsars until the force is reformed and reorientated on how to treat people as the humans they are.”

This controversy is definitely not over and we will be expecting the police’s reaction to this PR effort gone bad.

Source: Ruggedman Allegedly Switches from #EndSARS to #ReformSARS Amidst Controversy

Re: Ruggedman Allegedly Switches From #endsars To #reformsars Amidst Controversy by Nobody: 12:04pm On Jul 19, 2018
ftc
Re: Ruggedman Allegedly Switches From #endsars To #reformsars Amidst Controversy by Jubilancy(f): 12:04pm On Jul 19, 2018
Just be who you are and keep fighting the good fight

1 Like

Re: Ruggedman Allegedly Switches From #endsars To #reformsars Amidst Controversy by McBrooklyn(m): 12:04pm On Jul 19, 2018
cheesy
Re: Ruggedman Allegedly Switches From #endsars To #reformsars Amidst Controversy by 0balufonlll: 12:06pm On Jul 19, 2018

Re: Ruggedman Allegedly Switches From #endsars To #reformsars Amidst Controversy by lalasticlala(m): 12:08pm On Jul 19, 2018

(1)

Actress Iyabo Ojo's Children Rejoice After Seeing Their Father After 6 Years / Mercy Johnson, Jim Iyke Makes N10million In 3 Days.watch Official Trailer / Video:governor Ayodele Fayose Shows Off His Shaku Shaku Dancing Skills

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.