Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,147,868 members, 7,798,904 topics. Date: Tuesday, 16 April 2024 at 12:02 PM

Dewy Oputa And SJ Her Lesbian Partner In Bed, All Loved Up - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Dewy Oputa And SJ Her Lesbian Partner In Bed, All Loved Up (82667 Views)

Dewy Oputa And Her Partner SJ Dress As 'Bonnie And Clyde' / Dewy Oputa And SJ Her Girlfriend In New Photos / Dewy Oputa And SJ, Her Lesbian Girlfriend In Public Display Of Affection (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Dewy Oputa And SJ Her Lesbian Partner In Bed, All Loved Up by EmekaBlue(m): 3:02pm On Jul 19, 2018
I wouldn't mind watching them tongue

1 Like

Re: Dewy Oputa And SJ Her Lesbian Partner In Bed, All Loved Up by mybestlove(m): 3:02pm On Jul 19, 2018
Why does rubbish make headlines on nairaland?
Re: Dewy Oputa And SJ Her Lesbian Partner In Bed, All Loved Up by blackpanda: 3:03pm On Jul 19, 2018
LazyNairalander:
Who's the husband among the two?

check my SIGNATURE

They are both women. No husband

3 Likes

Re: Dewy Oputa And SJ Her Lesbian Partner In Bed, All Loved Up by Horus(m): 3:03pm On Jul 19, 2018
What happen in other people's bedroom is none of my business
Re: Dewy Oputa And SJ Her Lesbian Partner In Bed, All Loved Up by clemz85(m): 3:03pm On Jul 19, 2018
Agwuo n'amu ife di ogologo
Re: Dewy Oputa And SJ Her Lesbian Partner In Bed, All Loved Up by CZA911: 3:04pm On Jul 19, 2018
LazyNairalander:
Who's the husband among the two?

check my SIGNATURE
Re: Dewy Oputa And SJ Her Lesbian Partner In Bed, All Loved Up by IMASTEX: 3:04pm On Jul 19, 2018
Bimmiie:
So this is news now undecided
I wonder oh!

1 Like

Re: Dewy Oputa And SJ Her Lesbian Partner In Bed, All Loved Up by bobaydavid(m): 3:04pm On Jul 19, 2018
Have noticed, the way nairaland is promoting same sex relationship nowadays. I hope you ain't after something
Re: Dewy Oputa And SJ Her Lesbian Partner In Bed, All Loved Up by j1mmy: 3:04pm On Jul 19, 2018
charlie boy, he joins them afterwards. In case you never heard of him. he is a gay IGBO drug taking filth from Sodom and Gomorrah.
Re: Dewy Oputa And SJ Her Lesbian Partner In Bed, All Loved Up by Chidex50(m): 3:04pm On Jul 19, 2018
SORRY TO SAY THIS:NAIRALAND PLEASE STOP PROMOTING HOMOSEXUALITY,IT'S NOT IN OUR CULTURE.

1 Like

Re: Dewy Oputa And SJ Her Lesbian Partner In Bed, All Loved Up by anyicash(m): 3:06pm On Jul 19, 2018
Another problem of the country.
Re: Dewy Oputa And SJ Her Lesbian Partner In Bed, All Loved Up by Didcot: 3:06pm On Jul 19, 2018
And some guys are still looking for women to knack, date, shack up with or get married to?! SMH!
Re: Dewy Oputa And SJ Her Lesbian Partner In Bed, All Loved Up by gassbee: 3:07pm On Jul 19, 2018
Chai, Arueme
Re: Dewy Oputa And SJ Her Lesbian Partner In Bed, All Loved Up by BalogunIdowu(m): 3:08pm On Jul 19, 2018
Since his father has supported her brave decision to go against nature. She can now start to post rubbish.
Shaytan in disguise as santa
Re: Dewy Oputa And SJ Her Lesbian Partner In Bed, All Loved Up by tiger28: 3:08pm On Jul 19, 2018
Children of Satan........ JUST few years ago,this nonsense will never have been publicized on ANY platform BUT we keep saying its "none of our business " .JUST yesterday, another one was advertizing for sperm donor.... Humans are getting liberal and retrogressing small small. In 30 years from now, Humans will be marrying Baboons..... Kontinue!

1 Like

Re: Dewy Oputa And SJ Her Lesbian Partner In Bed, All Loved Up by AyakaDunukofia: 3:09pm On Jul 19, 2018
Dranoid:
My only consolation when I see lesbians and gays and people that don't want children is that genetics will wipe them out and they won't be able to pass these traits down to 'their children' hence making the world a saner place for my unborn ones

Made sense, however, they will continue to exist but In smaller numbers as they've been through history. Due to the fact that "bad eggs" would always appear in our midst. Good thought from you.

2 Likes

Re: Dewy Oputa And SJ Her Lesbian Partner In Bed, All Loved Up by omojeesu(m): 3:12pm On Jul 19, 2018
Slim101:
They're both silly! I don't care about people's sexuality anyway (straight or gay). But why keep pushing it in peoples faces is what pisses me off.
What you do in your closet should remain in your closet. Shioor!! angry angry

It's demonic manifestation. More will follow before Jesus returns.

1 Like

Re: Dewy Oputa And SJ Her Lesbian Partner In Bed, All Loved Up by Nobody: 3:12pm On Jul 19, 2018
Re: Dewy Oputa And SJ Her Lesbian Partner In Bed, All Loved Up by Sluvist(m): 3:13pm On Jul 19, 2018
So to follow the moral teacher of her parent is now offence to a peoples, abi. Very soon now biafrauds will come out to defend her way of freedom.
Re: Dewy Oputa And SJ Her Lesbian Partner In Bed, All Loved Up by omojeesu(m): 3:14pm On Jul 19, 2018
tiger28:
Children of Satan........ JUST few years ago,this nonsense will never have been publicized on ANY platform BUT we keep saying its "none of our business " .JUST yesterday, another one was advertizing for sperm donor.... Humans are getting liberal and retrogressing small small. In 30 years from now, Humans will be marrying Baboons..... Kontinue!

End times demonic manifestation. Lost souls. Pity them. But can still be redeemed.

2 Likes

Re: Dewy Oputa And SJ Her Lesbian Partner In Bed, All Loved Up by everG: 3:15pm On Jul 19, 2018
Slim101:
They're both silly! I don't care about people's sexuality anyway (straight or gay). But why keep pushing it in peoples faces is what pisses me off.
What you do in your closet should remain in your closet. Shioor!! angry angry
All this nonsense is to rubbish Charly Boy cos is fighting d govt 2 do d right thing but they hv forgotten dat d girl is an adult and she is liable for any decision she takes concorning herSelf including her sexuality
Re: Dewy Oputa And SJ Her Lesbian Partner In Bed, All Loved Up by notoriousbabe: 3:15pm On Jul 19, 2018
Shamuless Ibo girls
Re: Dewy Oputa And SJ Her Lesbian Partner In Bed, All Loved Up by omojeesu(m): 3:16pm On Jul 19, 2018
AyakaDunukofia:

Made sense, however, they will continue to exist but In smaller numbers as they've been through history. Due to the fact that "bad eggs" would always appear in our midst. Good thought from you.

Both of you are mistaken. This is beyond biology. It is demonic manifestation.

1 Like

Re: Dewy Oputa And SJ Her Lesbian Partner In Bed, All Loved Up by watchindelta(m): 3:17pm On Jul 19, 2018
See head shocked shocked
Re: Dewy Oputa And SJ Her Lesbian Partner In Bed, All Loved Up by Jubilancy(f): 3:17pm On Jul 19, 2018
Trying so desperately to shove it down our throat
To make us see it as normal

2 Likes

Re: Dewy Oputa And SJ Her Lesbian Partner In Bed, All Loved Up by Dranoid: 3:17pm On Jul 19, 2018
AyakaDunukofia:

Hmmmm, true. But how do they keep escaping?
Re: Dewy Oputa And SJ Her Lesbian Partner In Bed, All Loved Up by kenlinzo(m): 3:18pm On Jul 19, 2018
please why is this rubbish trending? stop giving this story attention as if its so important for me to know about her.

1 Like

Re: Dewy Oputa And SJ Her Lesbian Partner In Bed, All Loved Up by Saintist: 3:19pm On Jul 19, 2018
Obainoneandonly:
after 3rounds of sexx

See this should be the last time I will see news about this miscreant here on nairaland front-page.
Re: Dewy Oputa And SJ Her Lesbian Partner In Bed, All Loved Up by kunleweb: 3:19pm On Jul 19, 2018
Drniyi4u:
so, should we fry water?

Why always drake grin
Re: Dewy Oputa And SJ Her Lesbian Partner In Bed, All Loved Up by hmuhammad(m): 3:19pm On Jul 19, 2018
rawpadgin:
Seun & his moderators are very stupid

Indirectly promoting lesbianism
e be like to chop ban de hungry you
Re: Dewy Oputa And SJ Her Lesbian Partner In Bed, All Loved Up by Nobody: 3:20pm On Jul 19, 2018
Dranoid:
My only consolation when I see lesbians and gays and people that don't want children is that genetics will wipe them out and they won't be able to pass these traits down to 'their children' hence making the world a saner place for my unborn ones
How do you know your unborn wouldn't do the worst due to post modernism era we in. Being gay isn't any world problem, I think the number one problem the world has is having to eradicating or extermimating bigots like you from passing down political correctness your unborn.

If this is done, the world would be a free peaceful place to live because humanity would respected.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Maggy Anwuli Oputa: Charly Boy's Daughter Who Is A Bodybuilder & Mother Of 7 / Naira Marley: Davido's Camp, Heavily Armed Policemen Spotted Outside The Court / BBNaija: Tobi And Cee-C Finally Reconcile, Hang Out Together (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.