Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,585 members, 7,809,116 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 11:52 PM

cxzvxczv - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / cxzvxczv (1010 Views)

Ghanaian Pastors Are Proving Worse Than Nigeria’s / Biblically Proving Why Nigeria Can Never Have A Good Leader / Biblical Quotes Proving That Jesus Is Not God And The Absence Of The Trinity. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

cxzvxczv by Yefet(m): 11:52am On Jun 14, 2010
fgfg

Re: cxzvxczv by Yefet(m): 11:55am On Jun 14, 2010
Malachi 3:16 Those who fear God constantly speak to one another and God listens
Re: cxzvxczv by benodic: 12:34am On Jun 15, 2010
why don't you stop beating about the bush and tell us who the so called Antichrist is, if you dare.
Re: cxzvxczv by Yefet(m): 12:14pm On Jun 15, 2010
it is much better to believe now than to wait to find the hard way later.What we sow today we will reap in eternity. REPENT BEFORE IT IS TOO LATE.
Re: cxzvxczv by noetic16(m): 12:25pm On Jun 15, 2010
if God has revealed it to u, why not share this revelation with the world?
Re: cxzvxczv by Yefet(m): 12:35pm On Jun 15, 2010
@noetic16 All I post are not written by me but by a sister and any new message I get I will put on on Nairaland to share with all of us. Waiting for the Christ Jesus is more important than wanting to know who is Anti-Christ. He that has ears let him hear what the Spirit of the Lord say's.

Accept Christ into your life today to be your personal Lord and Savior and forsake your ways that are not right with Him and You could be the next person God will Manifest His Spirit and Anointing upon.

God bless you bro.
Re: cxzvxczv by benodic: 11:31pm On Jun 15, 2010
too bad.

just another christian noise maker.
Re: cxzvxczv by eddy1977(m): 5:18am On Jun 16, 2010
@ Yefet
thanks for your interest in sharing the word on nairaland.
I just have no desire to beleive in God out of fear or because some unknown prophetess says so. I believe in Jesus not to escape to coming doom, but because I want to have a relationship with him now.
hell,great tribulation,mark of the beast and endtimes are not incetives to bring me closer to God.
I love him whether there is a coming hellfire or not

(1) (Reply)

What Is The Evidence That The Popular Picture Of Jesus Being Circulated About Is / Standing Tall And Strong Through Prayer / The One Way And The Only Way: Proves!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.