Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,975 members, 7,806,844 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 03:56 AM

Israel Passes Nation- State Bill, Erases Minorities - Foreign Affairs - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / Israel Passes Nation- State Bill, Erases Minorities (489 Views)

More Than 100 Killed While Seeking Aid In Gaza, Overall Death Toll Passes 30,000 / UN Human Rights Report Condemns China’s Violations Against Muslim Minorities / Ethiopia Apologizes For Map That Erases Somalia (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Israel Passes Nation- State Bill, Erases Minorities by panafrican(m): 12:55pm On Jul 19, 2018
Here we go.!
The extremists discriminate against minorities but they would cry about being. Discrimnated against in Europe.

To them no- one has the right to live a better life but a Jewish. And they wonder why radical Muslims are recruiting at an increasing rate.
https://www.cnn.com/2018/07/19/middleeast/israel-nation-state-legislation-intl/index.html
Re: Israel Passes Nation- State Bill, Erases Minorities by Obainoneandonly(m): 1:17pm On Jul 19, 2018
maybe its for national security. its not easy to b surrounded by your enemies at all corners of your country..no country would survive it,except them
Re: Israel Passes Nation- State Bill, Erases Minorities by Dami12345: 1:21pm On Jul 19, 2018
Obainoneandonly:
maybe its for national security. its not easy to b surrounded by your enemies at all corners of your country..no country would survive it,except them

Bro there is a good reason for everything. Even bad things.
To be moderate we try to look at the big picture and how it affects our selves and others.
If everyone decided to act like isreal. How do you think the world will be?
Re: Israel Passes Nation- State Bill, Erases Minorities by Obainoneandonly(m): 1:51pm On Jul 19, 2018
Dami12345:

Bro there is a good reason for everything. Even bad things.
To be moderate we try to look at the big picture and how it affects our selves and others.
If everyone decided to act like isreal. How do you think the world will be?
its not everybody Dats surrounded by their enemies.none except them
Re: Israel Passes Nation- State Bill, Erases Minorities by Dami12345: 2:09pm On Jul 19, 2018
Obainoneandonly:
its not everybody Dats surrounded by their enemies.none except them

What's the definition of enemy again?.
Re: Israel Passes Nation- State Bill, Erases Minorities by Obainoneandonly(m): 2:17pm On Jul 19, 2018
Dami12345:

What's the definition of enemy again?.
it has different and many definitions but in Israel case, its someone or countries dat want your total extinction and death to all your people.
Re: Israel Passes Nation- State Bill, Erases Minorities by Dami12345: 2:24pm On Jul 19, 2018
Obainoneandonly:
it has different and many definitions but in Israel case, its someone or countries dat want your total extinction and death to all your people.

And why have this people chosen to do this to isreal?

Is this justified, I mean do they have real grievances?

Has there really been a combined effort to halt this so called war.

And y is the most powerful nation in the world in their side rather than trying to bring the confrontation to an end.

And who are these enemies again?
Re: Israel Passes Nation- State Bill, Erases Minorities by Obainoneandonly(m): 2:29pm On Jul 19, 2018
Dami12345:

And why have this people chosen to do this to isreal?

Is this justified, I mean do they have real grievances?

Has there really been a combined effort to halt this so called war.

And y is the most powerful nation in the world in their side rather than trying to bring the confrontation to an end.

And who are these enemies again?
the enemies are their neighboring countries that have borders from the west down to the southern borders...some of dem reveal their intentions openly while odas do it covertly
Re: Israel Passes Nation- State Bill, Erases Minorities by bedspread: 2:50pm On Jul 19, 2018
I Love Isreal and ISREALITES
Re: Israel Passes Nation- State Bill, Erases Minorities by Abbeybailey(m): 3:56pm On Jul 19, 2018
bedspread:
I Love Isreal and ISREALITES
Born as a slave and you will probably die as a slave. Been to Isreal at least four times for work and you should see how the Racist Lukid Party led by Nentanyahu treats people like you. Damn, no wonder Nigeria is a mess filled with brainstems like you.
Re: Israel Passes Nation- State Bill, Erases Minorities by bedspread: 6:00pm On Jul 19, 2018
Abbeybailey:
Born as a slave and you will probably die as a slave. Being to Isreal at least four times for work and you should see how the Racist Lukid Party led by Nentanyahu treats people like you. Damn, no wonder Nigeria is a mess filled with brainstems like you.
I AM A CHOSEN! I am A CHOSEN! I am A CHOSEN!
Who are u??
Re: Israel Passes Nation- State Bill, Erases Minorities by bedspread: 6:01pm On Jul 19, 2018
Abbeybailey:
Born as a slave and you will probably die as a slave. Being to Isreal at least four times for work and you should see how the Racist Lukid Party led by Nentanyahu treats people like you. Damn, no wonder Nigeria is a mess filled with brainstems like you.
Who are u??

Your Curses RETURNS HEAVILY ON YOUR HEAD...

1 Like

Re: Israel Passes Nation- State Bill, Erases Minorities by Abbeybailey(m): 6:08pm On Jul 19, 2018
bedspread:

Who are u??

Your Curses RETURNS HEAVILY ON YOUR HEAD...
That is why you are suffering in a Titanic barely ekking out a living and yet you are hailing the isreal government who couldn't give a fvck about u.
Re: Israel Passes Nation- State Bill, Erases Minorities by bedspread: 6:09pm On Jul 19, 2018
[s]
Abbeybailey:
That is why you are suffering in a Titanic barely ekking out a living and yet you are hailing the isreal government who couldn't give a fvck about u.
[/s]
Am thru with u
Re: Israel Passes Nation- State Bill, Erases Minorities by Naza25: 11:38pm On Jul 19, 2018
Israel didn't erase any minority, the devilish media in the west, the liberals and their anti Jewish friends have ganged up to paint Israel black but they will fail

(1) (Reply)

VIDEO of the Chinese man who called black people Monkey in Kenya / Trump Wins As Stormy Daniels Defamation Suit Is Dismissed / U.S. Oil Workers Leave Iraq After Air Strike On Iranian Leader

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.