Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,793 members, 7,802,521 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 03:47 PM

Adesua Etomi Graces Genevieve Magazine Cover - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Adesua Etomi Graces Genevieve Magazine Cover (24985 Views)

Joke Silva Reacts To Ike And Mercy Eke's Mediaroomhub Magazine Cover / Tosin Silverdam: Adesua Etomi Vogue Magazine Cover Is Disappointing, Inferior / Banky W Gushes As Adesua Etomi Covers Genevieve Magazine (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Adesua Etomi Graces Genevieve Magazine Cover by phemmyfour: 4:00pm On Jul 19, 2018
notoriousbabe:
When will she be pregnant nau?
she's waiting for Iara oshiomole
Re: Adesua Etomi Graces Genevieve Magazine Cover by SenorFax(m): 4:00pm On Jul 19, 2018
oshe11:
Someone just said her BREAST small like BIG NIPPLES
Wicked somebody grin grin grin grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Adesua Etomi Graces Genevieve Magazine Cover by SenorFax(m): 4:01pm On Jul 19, 2018
tolexy007:
y she do yansh like say she wan shiiit for the second pic
It's "Yodi" style wink
Re: Adesua Etomi Graces Genevieve Magazine Cover by joenor(m): 4:01pm On Jul 19, 2018
Nice cover photo for her Magazine.
Re: Adesua Etomi Graces Genevieve Magazine Cover by cucuzee247(m): 4:02pm On Jul 19, 2018
Beautiful shocked
Re: Adesua Etomi Graces Genevieve Magazine Cover by Radiant1020(f): 4:05pm On Jul 19, 2018
phemmyfour:
not a regular afro you ve got there

Thanks
Re: Adesua Etomi Graces Genevieve Magazine Cover by notoriousbabe: 4:13pm On Jul 19, 2018
Lebronj:
this lady is lovely looking!
but breastless
Re: Adesua Etomi Graces Genevieve Magazine Cover by notoriousbabe: 4:15pm On Jul 19, 2018
tstx:
Kukuma go and do it yourself
oya nau
Re: Adesua Etomi Graces Genevieve Magazine Cover by Awaitingkopa(f): 4:19pm On Jul 19, 2018
grin
sod09:
evil grin grin
nice diary you got kiss kiss
bros eehh grin #twohandsupforyousir
Re: Adesua Etomi Graces Genevieve Magazine Cover by Christianokaro(m): 4:42pm On Jul 19, 2018
nairavsdollars:
Adesua, you know i am not getting younger and that was why i forced Bankole to marry you at his old age. Dont you want me to carry my grandchild before i....?
before you die
oya die put for their matter na
Awon weyrey
analogue busybody
Re: Adesua Etomi Graces Genevieve Magazine Cover by Gloriawinning: 4:43pm On Jul 19, 2018
She’s on her way, I hope the fame matches the success and coin entering her purse cos she doesn’t seem to be earning much. Banky no go allow her use sieve collect dollar o, Gee!
Re: Adesua Etomi Graces Genevieve Magazine Cover by ikezudon(m): 4:56pm On Jul 19, 2018
she's so fine.. don't even try to argue with your ancestors...

in other news, check this out.. Legends of the Nigerian Music scene in this 21st century

https:///p9KXnM-cJ
Re: Adesua Etomi Graces Genevieve Magazine Cover by Nobody: 5:33pm On Jul 19, 2018
rentAcock:
I bet you not up to 100 people will buy that magazine so what's the point of it? Gone are the days when people spent big money just to get an Ovation issue.
Instagram ti take over.
Re: Adesua Etomi Graces Genevieve Magazine Cover by seunmohmoh(f): 5:49pm On Jul 19, 2018
nairavsdollars:
Adesua, you know i am not getting younger and that was why i forced Bankole to marry you at his old age. Dont you want me to carry my grandchild before i....?
DIE
Re: Adesua Etomi Graces Genevieve Magazine Cover by PropertyDeals(f): 6:48pm On Jul 19, 2018
Beautiful and spotless indeed.
However, You May Need To Check My Signature In Blue Below To Be Sure You Don't Want To Miss Out On The 50% Discount Promo Currently Going On A CofO Land In The Lakowe Golf Area.
Re: Adesua Etomi Graces Genevieve Magazine Cover by Queendiva101: 7:57pm On Jul 19, 2018
CANDYDADDY:
shocked

male pawpaw, where is your own offspring

Shut up your mouth there! How it take concern you
Re: Adesua Etomi Graces Genevieve Magazine Cover by Idydarling(f): 8:37pm On Jul 19, 2018
rentAcock:
I bet you not up to 100 people will buy that magazine so what's the point of it? Gone are the days when people spent big money just to get an Ovation issue.
you just might be surprised

(1) (2) (Reply)

Osas Ighodaro Vs Dakore Akande: Who Wore It Better? / Patoranking Poses With Money Stacks On Instagram / Coke Studio Africa Celebrates 2face 41st Birthday In Grand Style - (Pics, Video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.