Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,699 members, 7,802,070 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 08:41 AM

NSITF Spent N5.7bn On DSTV Subscription, Fuel Allowance - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / NSITF Spent N5.7bn On DSTV Subscription, Fuel Allowance (23386 Views)

Sokoto To Spend N6.7bn On Ramadan Feeding / NSITF: Buhari Appoints Board Members Of Nigeria Social Insurance Trust Fund / NSITF Spent N5.7bn On DSTV Subscription, Fuel Allowance (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: NSITF Spent N5.7bn On DSTV Subscription, Fuel Allowance by wellmax(m): 3:44pm On Jul 19, 2018
Hmmmm
Re: NSITF Spent N5.7bn On DSTV Subscription, Fuel Allowance by Onechancearmy(m): 3:44pm On Jul 19, 2018
All Purpose Corruption grin
Re: NSITF Spent N5.7bn On DSTV Subscription, Fuel Allowance by MrHighSea: 3:45pm On Jul 19, 2018
Them dy go work or to watch Zeeworld ni
Re: NSITF Spent N5.7bn On DSTV Subscription, Fuel Allowance by Vested(m): 3:45pm On Jul 19, 2018
This report isn't complete.
We do not know if these drawbacks were for a whole year or monthly.
Also, we have to factor in that NSITF have several offices in a state ,not to talk of the whole country.
Until detailed information is given, I can't fault anything yet.
Meanwhile, if it covers a year expense, it isn't so bad as the media wants us to think.

Anyways, check out my 5kva inverter and 8 solar panels for sale so you can enjoy uninterrupted power supply, like I did before my batteries packed up.

https://www.nairaland.com/4568736/5kva-solar-inverter-8-solar
Re: NSITF Spent N5.7bn On DSTV Subscription, Fuel Allowance by deebsman1(m): 3:45pm On Jul 19, 2018
It's things like this that is keeping us perpetually backward as a nation not Buhari or any individual per se, the system is just so bleeped. Thievery going on the civil service pass d one of politicians anyday anytime

2 Likes

Re: NSITF Spent N5.7bn On DSTV Subscription, Fuel Allowance by wellmax(m): 3:45pm On Jul 19, 2018
mknigeriagreat:
You all see that the least of our problems are the politicians? Ministries and parastatals are canker-worms. The most annoying thing is that they are not even adding any useful thing to the federal purse. You can imagine what is being stolen under one agencies. Look at the number of agencies we have. God dey sha.
Re: NSITF Spent N5.7bn On DSTV Subscription, Fuel Allowance by Vested(m): 3:45pm On Jul 19, 2018
Re: NSITF Spent N5.7bn On DSTV Subscription, Fuel Allowance by WhoDeyThere(m): 3:46pm On Jul 19, 2018
Shit
Re: NSITF Spent N5.7bn On DSTV Subscription, Fuel Allowance by wellmax(m): 3:46pm On Jul 19, 2018
emmaitive:
And mr integrity is there...smh
Yes he is here fishing out the crooks one after the other
Re: NSITF Spent N5.7bn On DSTV Subscription, Fuel Allowance by Onechancearmy(m): 3:47pm On Jul 19, 2018
mknigeriagreat:
You all see that the least of our problems are the politicians? Ministries and parastatals are canker-worms. The most annoying thing is that they are not even adding any useful thing to the federal purse. You can imagine what is being stolen under one agencies. Look at the number of agencies we have. God dey sha.

This kind of monumental fraud can never happen without the active participation and connivance of the Minister in charge of the Ministry. Ministers are the ones responsible for supervising budgetary expenditure and approving contracts.
Re: NSITF Spent N5.7bn On DSTV Subscription, Fuel Allowance by SmartHomes(m): 3:54pm On Jul 19, 2018
And Mr Integrity is fighting corruption.
Re: NSITF Spent N5.7bn On DSTV Subscription, Fuel Allowance by Jeezuzpick(m): 3:54pm On Jul 19, 2018
O di egwu

lipsrsealed
Re: NSITF Spent N5.7bn On DSTV Subscription, Fuel Allowance by HIGHESTPOPORI(m): 3:55pm On Jul 19, 2018
dignity33:
I remember visiting one director in his office and what I saw was a big flat screen TV with CNN.
That's normal na,even in my private office,I use Dstv with my flat screen,not to talk of a Director
Re: NSITF Spent N5.7bn On DSTV Subscription, Fuel Allowance by mknigeriagreat: 3:55pm On Jul 19, 2018
emmaitive:
And mr integrity is there

You are just pathetic. That this was uncovered tells you that the system doesn't support stealing and corruption. I have a friend that works with the EFCC he specifically told me that 10% of cases they are handling are being aired on social media platforms. He said they have been working night and day for the past three years recovering funds, prosecuting and so many things. Even if Buhari is the head of that AGENCY boy, some hard criminals will still look for a way to steal funds. My own take is, things like this must never be covered up.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: NSITF Spent N5.7bn On DSTV Subscription, Fuel Allowance by mknigeriagreat: 3:56pm On Jul 19, 2018
Onechancearmy:

This kind of monumental fraud can never happen without the active participation and connivance of the Minister in charge of the Ministry. Ministers are the ones responsible for supervising budgetary expenditure and approving contracts.

I want to believe it is within the staff. But I don't work there so I can't say and I will wait for full details.
Re: NSITF Spent N5.7bn On DSTV Subscription, Fuel Allowance by mknigeriagreat: 3:57pm On Jul 19, 2018
wellmax:

Yes he is here fishing out the crooks one after the other

You are minding all these kids? That it was exposed is a kudos. EFCC staff now work tirelessly unlike before that for almost 6 years, nothing was ever done.

2 Likes

Re: NSITF Spent N5.7bn On DSTV Subscription, Fuel Allowance by miqos02(m): 3:59pm On Jul 19, 2018
and u want dstv to reduce charges?
Re: NSITF Spent N5.7bn On DSTV Subscription, Fuel Allowance by ojialo(m): 3:59pm On Jul 19, 2018
I pity the youths that supports these criminals APC and PDP are the same. no wonder they fraustrated Tstv
Re: NSITF Spent N5.7bn On DSTV Subscription, Fuel Allowance by FLYFIRE(m): 3:59pm On Jul 19, 2018
madridguy:
Rogues everywhere.
Anyone who shields rogues is a rougue. Buhari & all of you are thiefing ROGUES
Re: NSITF Spent N5.7bn On DSTV Subscription, Fuel Allowance by buhariguy(m): 4:01pm On Jul 19, 2018
Ra88:
Those who stilll believe this country will amount to anything good are either mad or really mad!
and the jobless aggressive lazy idiotic pigs of Biafra said we should not blamed the past, and we should have continue in our past with corrupt PDP.
Re: NSITF Spent N5.7bn On DSTV Subscription, Fuel Allowance by franzis(m): 4:02pm On Jul 19, 2018
Dem don rape us finish for this country and they never still cum
Re: NSITF Spent N5.7bn On DSTV Subscription, Fuel Allowance by joenor(m): 4:04pm On Jul 19, 2018
Na we all dey d country.
jericco1:
useless country.
Re: NSITF Spent N5.7bn On DSTV Subscription, Fuel Allowance by 007ejikzs(m): 4:09pm On Jul 19, 2018
Ra88:
Those who stilll believe this country will amount to anything good are either mad or really mad!

this country is finished...
Re: NSITF Spent N5.7bn On DSTV Subscription, Fuel Allowance by darqly(m): 4:09pm On Jul 19, 2018
Ngige said another committee would be set up to implement the recommendations of the committee.

You can easily come to hate Nigeria, given enough time angry angry
Re: NSITF Spent N5.7bn On DSTV Subscription, Fuel Allowance by nwanyiugbo122(f): 4:09pm On Jul 19, 2018
It can never get better. Waiting for God's kingdom.
Re: NSITF Spent N5.7bn On DSTV Subscription, Fuel Allowance by Eagleword14(f): 4:10pm On Jul 19, 2018
Is this a joke or what? shocked
Re: NSITF Spent N5.7bn On DSTV Subscription, Fuel Allowance by Nobody: 4:12pm On Jul 19, 2018
shuu

Re: NSITF Spent N5.7bn On DSTV Subscription, Fuel Allowance by buhariguy(m): 4:12pm On Jul 19, 2018
ojialo:
I pity the youths that supports these criminals APC and PDP are the same. no wonder they fraustrated Tstv
did you read the report,
It is the PDP that are involved.
That is why I told my guy to weed out PDP appointees from the system.

2 Likes

Re: NSITF Spent N5.7bn On DSTV Subscription, Fuel Allowance by Saintp(m): 4:14pm On Jul 19, 2018
why can't we hire a Chinese as president, Japanese, Singaporeans and South Koreans as governors and ministers? This is the only way to make sense out of Nigeria.
Re: NSITF Spent N5.7bn On DSTV Subscription, Fuel Allowance by pgodson7(m): 4:14pm On Jul 19, 2018
i have the papers, na buyer i dey find. if u see buyer lemme know asap
ollah2:
Nigeria should be sold go the highest bidder. It can never ever be right
Re: NSITF Spent N5.7bn On DSTV Subscription, Fuel Allowance by Jabioro: 4:15pm On Jul 19, 2018
When it comes fund management 'ours' governmental agency or so to say governancing spend before accountability.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Ike Ekweremadu Meets Prince Charles In Abuja (Photos) / I Never Supported Tinubu To Be His Running Mate - Shettima / Senate Approves N212 Billion To Install 1,150 Streetlights; N184 Million Each.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.