Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,455 members, 7,808,622 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 02:25 PM

Dolapo Badmus And Ruggedman Make Peace (Photo) - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Dolapo Badmus And Ruggedman Make Peace (Photo) (31410 Views)

Eniola Badmus And A Toke Makinwa Fan Fight Dirty Over Bikini Photos / Dolapo Badmus And Victoria Inyama Fight On Instagram / Dolapo Badmus And Her Husband Pictured Together (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Dolapo Badmus And Ruggedman Make Peace (Photo) by BloggersNG: 2:45pm On Jul 19, 2018
Hours After cautioning him and asking him to choose sides between #endsars and #Reformsars, PPRO, Dolapo Badmus just shared a photo of she and singer Ruggedman wearing the police Uniform..
She captioned the photo that she values him, and that together they will do their best to bring the police Nigeria Deserves. see below!

''opetodolapoOfficer @ruggedybaba �I value you and all you do, this you know!! Together we will do our best to have the best ��‍♀️ police Nigerians deserve.....I miss you too my darling brother!!!

From Ebiwali----
http://www.ebiwalisgossip.com/2018/07/after-blasting-him-ppro-dolapo-badmus.html

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Dolapo Badmus And Ruggedman Make Peace (Photo) by Nbote(m): 2:47pm On Jul 19, 2018
Dem don dey bribe ruggedy baba small small and he has started singing a different tune.. From #ENDSARS# we'll soon hear #PoliceIsYourFriend#..

31 Likes 1 Share

Re: Dolapo Badmus And Ruggedman Make Peace (Photo) by Nackzy: 2:47pm On Jul 19, 2018
What is he trying to do

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Dolapo Badmus And Ruggedman Make Peace (Photo) by iamnavy1: 2:54pm On Jul 19, 2018
His yeye go start to the smell soon

I thought the nigger was a thug na how come

5 Likes

Re: Dolapo Badmus And Ruggedman Make Peace (Photo) by chocorex(m): 5:23pm On Jul 19, 2018
Are you to blame ruggedman or your president who dont care about our welfare. Lawless country.

2 Likes

Re: Dolapo Badmus And Ruggedman Make Peace (Photo) by deebsman1(m): 5:23pm On Jul 19, 2018
Another meme loading

1 Like

Re: Dolapo Badmus And Ruggedman Make Peace (Photo) by BlindAngel: 5:23pm On Jul 19, 2018
Hi k
Re: Dolapo Badmus And Ruggedman Make Peace (Photo) by Wiseandtrue(f): 5:23pm On Jul 19, 2018
Which kind publicity be this again undecided

4 Likes

Re: Dolapo Badmus And Ruggedman Make Peace (Photo) by nelsonebby(m): 5:24pm On Jul 19, 2018
Both of them can f*ck off angry

5 Likes

Re: Dolapo Badmus And Ruggedman Make Peace (Photo) by inspector44(m): 5:24pm On Jul 19, 2018
Is he now a police

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Dolapo Badmus And Ruggedman Make Peace (Photo) by Boyooosa(m): 5:25pm On Jul 19, 2018
Cool
Re: Dolapo Badmus And Ruggedman Make Peace (Photo) by Mophasa(m): 5:25pm On Jul 19, 2018
Were they fighting before
Re: Dolapo Badmus And Ruggedman Make Peace (Photo) by DAntivirus: 5:25pm On Jul 19, 2018
If music no work again... police job can work for him.

Before u know it they might give him a station and make him a DPO grin

14 Likes 1 Share

Re: Dolapo Badmus And Ruggedman Make Peace (Photo) by Wale2593(m): 5:27pm On Jul 19, 2018
Police is your best friend help them to serve you better
Re: Dolapo Badmus And Ruggedman Make Peace (Photo) by Proffdada: 5:28pm On Jul 19, 2018
Rugged man don find job
Na alariwo,azadus,dede mabiaku,sound sultan etc we set wait for grin

3 Likes

Re: Dolapo Badmus And Ruggedman Make Peace (Photo) by Proffdada: 5:29pm On Jul 19, 2018
Nackzy:
What is he trying to do
sell chocolates grin
Re: Dolapo Badmus And Ruggedman Make Peace (Photo) by Aganciee(m): 5:29pm On Jul 19, 2018
This shouldn't be news.
Re: Dolapo Badmus And Ruggedman Make Peace (Photo) by princechurchill(m): 5:30pm On Jul 19, 2018
Some stories in Nigeria are truly confusing
Re: Dolapo Badmus And Ruggedman Make Peace (Photo) by fulaniHERDSman(m): 5:30pm On Jul 19, 2018
Fvck don exchange waist be dat
Re: Dolapo Badmus And Ruggedman Make Peace (Photo) by Hotzone(m): 5:31pm On Jul 19, 2018
Nackzy:
What is he trying to do
Been human
Been reasonable
Re: Dolapo Badmus And Ruggedman Make Peace (Photo) by seyizma(m): 5:32pm On Jul 19, 2018
Okay
Re: Dolapo Badmus And Ruggedman Make Peace (Photo) by Kendumazy(m): 5:39pm On Jul 19, 2018
Good one
Re: Dolapo Badmus And Ruggedman Make Peace (Photo) by Mopolchi: 5:39pm On Jul 19, 2018
Nbote:
Dem don dey bribe ruggedy baba small small and he has started singing a different tune.. From #ENDSARS# we'll soon hear #PoliceIsYourFriend#..
You fit prove yourself for station?

2 Likes

Re: Dolapo Badmus And Ruggedman Make Peace (Photo) by Sharpshooota: 5:39pm On Jul 19, 2018
End SARS.... They are evil
Re: Dolapo Badmus And Ruggedman Make Peace (Photo) by Cannicus: 5:42pm On Jul 19, 2018
Nackzy:
What is he trying to do

He said he loves and misses her.

Are you thinking what I'm thinking?

1 Like

Re: Dolapo Badmus And Ruggedman Make Peace (Photo) by dbynonetwork: 5:42pm On Jul 19, 2018
Rugged baba want to shine her CONGO....

Bleaching useless POLICEWOMAN.
Re: Dolapo Badmus And Ruggedman Make Peace (Photo) by Nobody: 5:45pm On Jul 19, 2018
BloggersNG:
Hours After cautioning him and asking him to choose sides between #endsars and #Reformsars, PPRO, Dolapo Badmus just shared a photo of she and singer Ruggedman wearing the police Uniform..
She captioned the photo that she values him, and that together they will do their best to bring the police Nigeria Deserves. see below!

''opetodolapoOfficer @ruggedybaba �I value you and all you do, this you know!! Together we will do our best to have the best ��‍♀️ police Nigerians deserve .....I miss you too my darling brother!!!

Well, the police is your friend...

2 Likes

Re: Dolapo Badmus And Ruggedman Make Peace (Photo) by diegwu02: 5:54pm On Jul 19, 2018
Police is your Fiend
Bail is $Fr££
Re: Dolapo Badmus And Ruggedman Make Peace (Photo) by nwabobo: 5:57pm On Jul 19, 2018
BloggersNG:

''opetodolapoOfficer @ruggedybaba �I value you and all you do, this you know!! Together we will do our best to have the best ��‍♀️ police Nigerians deserve.....I miss you too my darling brother!!!

From Ebiwali----
http://www.ebiwalisgossip.com/2018/07/after-blasting-him-ppro-dolapo-badmus.html

Ruggedy baba ho scatter the kitten.
Re: Dolapo Badmus And Ruggedman Make Peace (Photo) by seyigiggle: 5:59pm On Jul 19, 2018
hope it's not pre wedding pictures grin

5 Likes

(1) (2) (Reply)

Seun Egbegbe Denies Taking Poison And Being Hospitalized This Morning / Kenneth Okonkwo Appointed As Member Of APC Presidential Campaign Team / I Finally Got To meet my favorite Nigerian artiste Timaya

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.