Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,330 members, 7,780,866 topics. Date: Friday, 29 March 2024 at 01:12 AM

Donald Trump Is Google Face Of "Idiot" (Photos) - Foreign Affairs (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / Donald Trump Is Google Face Of "Idiot" (Photos) (79788 Views)

Kim Jong Un's Sister Calls Southkorean President Idiot, Warns Seoul Is A Target / US Congress Asks Google To Explain Why Trump's Photo Shows When You Type 'idiot' / Amina Mohammed Shakes Donald Trump. See The Look On Melania Trump's Face (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Donald Trump Is Google Face Of "Idiot" (Photos) by rinzaugustine: 9:11pm On Jul 19, 2018
chrisbaxtian:

shut up jare! the American economy has bounced back gradually! he is fulfilling his campaign promises. how many your Daura President don do?
Fool

2 Likes

Re: Donald Trump Is Google Face Of "Idiot" (Photos) by menwongo(m): 9:12pm On Jul 19, 2018
2011 elction under corrupt GEJ - #85 billions spent.

2015 election under corrupt GEJ - #93 billion spent.

2019 election under Saint PMB #242billion

Buhari is fighting kwarruption �����

1 Like

Re: Donald Trump Is Google Face Of "Idiot" (Photos) by rinzaugustine: 9:12pm On Jul 19, 2018
Leonbonapart:
you are very myopic and probably a child. People like you are fit to be In this present asshole government of Nigeria. Stop embarrassing yourself and your shithole of a country
Fool who knows buhari here in US

1 Like

Re: Donald Trump Is Google Face Of "Idiot" (Photos) by Explorerx(m): 9:13pm On Jul 19, 2018
rinzaugustine:
He is tearing down the whole structures that made america the greatest nation in the world and he has divided american people more than any other president in history with so much bigotry.His only aim is to satisfy his core base made up mostly of white,minimum wage working,lacking college education,hardcore racists and who live mostly in the mid west country side of nebraska,kentucky,iowa,wyoming etc. Majority of those people believe there are only 5 countries in the world america,russia,africa,asia and mexico Lol and and a research said they believe brown milk comes from brown cows etc N/B Most people who support him here on nairaland are people who have never stepped out of nigeria not to talk of living in America

black crazy boy what do you know about trump?
Re: Donald Trump Is Google Face Of "Idiot" (Photos) by Williams3x(m): 9:14pm On Jul 19, 2018
Failure !!!! Once we google failure ....BOOHARRI’S face should simply pop out !!!!!.....I will have my developers throw in some bugs tonight ....!!!!
Re: Donald Trump Is Google Face Of "Idiot" (Photos) by chrisbaxtian(m): 9:15pm On Jul 19, 2018
rinzaugustine:
Fool
idiot! angry
Re: Donald Trump Is Google Face Of "Idiot" (Photos) by lecowas: 9:21pm On Jul 19, 2018
justtoodark:

the way you people svck white cockk is unbelievable....

Lol, I don't know where I mentioned that I like him because he is white. Damn it! He is so fvkin successful and I love success.
Re: Donald Trump Is Google Face Of "Idiot" (Photos) by adam4success(m): 9:21pm On Jul 19, 2018
Tunchi101:
Alright
What should we Google to see buhari? angry undecided
u no well
Re: Donald Trump Is Google Face Of "Idiot" (Photos) by Nobody: 9:26pm On Jul 19, 2018
fineboynl:
[s]hate him or like him trump still remain the best president of america for the past 50 years. because the international politics have been used to doing the same things that's why the hate on this man. he still remains the most realistic President that held to campaign promises.

making Jerusalem Israel capital = fulfilled
mexico border wall = construction is on going
strict laws to immigrants = he has been doing that
bring back America manufacturing company = he has been working on that.

he had been pressing criminal courts about buhari killing of Christian in Nigeria

so far he has not done anything outside if campaign promises. what's he says that he has been doing.

forget media nonsense and international correctness, the original Americans are with this man and they would bring him back 2020. the same way media castigate but he won.

best president of America[/s]
A big load of written crap

3 Likes

Re: Donald Trump Is Google Face Of "Idiot" (Photos) by Nobody: 9:30pm On Jul 19, 2018
Leonbonapart:
you are very myopic and probably a child. People like you are fit to be In this present asshole government of Nigeria. Stop embarrassing yourself and your shithole of a country
No man, you are the myopic child here.
Re: Donald Trump Is Google Face Of "Idiot" (Photos) by itsmeurLady(f): 9:30pm On Jul 19, 2018
Chikicaka:
kiki...Amurikans can sha do funny things grin ... just watch Southpark with the extreme Trump parodies then you would understand the true meaning of "free speech"

Are you a south park fan also? grin I'm a die hard fan
Re: Donald Trump Is Google Face Of "Idiot" (Photos) by Nobody: 9:37pm On Jul 19, 2018
Losers. He's a great guy! grin
Re: Donald Trump Is Google Face Of "Idiot" (Photos) by Evathyst(f): 9:37pm On Jul 19, 2018
princechurchill:
A man without enemy is a man without value= Machiavelli
Bros, leave story abeg. Is Donald Trump the only man with value? Dude is an irritant! Very foo.lish old man!

5 Likes

Re: Donald Trump Is Google Face Of "Idiot" (Photos) by chukslawrence(m): 9:38pm On Jul 19, 2018
rinzaugustine:
He is tearing down the whole structures that made america the greatest nation in the world and he has divided american people more than any other president in history with so much bigotry.His only aim is to satisfy his core base made up mostly of white,minimum wage working,lacking college education,hardcore racists and who live mostly in the mid west country side of nebraska,kentucky,iowa,wyoming etc. Majority of those people believe there are only 5 countries in the world america,russia,africa,asia and mexico Lol and and a research said they believe brown milk comes from brown cows etc N/B Most people who support him here on nairaland are people who have never stepped out of nigeria not to talk of living in America
Since you live there, i don't think i need to argue with you. The truth is, he's a man of his words.... I started liking him after watching 'The Apprentice', reading some of his Books 'the America we deserve, before 9/11, the art of the deal, midas touch and Art of the comeback.

1 Like

Re: Donald Trump Is Google Face Of "Idiot" (Photos) by MrPRevailer(m): 9:39pm On Jul 19, 2018
Octaves:
Trump is greater than all his enemies. they should keep hacking algorithm. jobless libbies

Because God is backing him up. He might be the last hope of America and consequentlu, the world.
Re: Donald Trump Is Google Face Of "Idiot" (Photos) by Chikicaka(f): 9:40pm On Jul 19, 2018
Earthbound:

I love South Park! I tried watching with some friends but not everyone gets their dark humor. Do you watch online?

Screw them, I'm going home grin

True, not everyone gets it, luckily my brother does and we looove it, also back then in school just one guy could wrap his head around it, i watch offline and online...watching it right now tongue

Re: Donald Trump Is Google Face Of "Idiot" (Photos) by chukslawrence(m): 9:40pm On Jul 19, 2018
Evathyst:
Bros, leave story abeg. Is Donald Trump the only man with value? Dude is an irritant! Very foo.lish old man!
Sorry, if i may ask why do you call him 'Foolish'?
Re: Donald Trump Is Google Face Of "Idiot" (Photos) by MrPRevailer(m): 9:42pm On Jul 19, 2018
Re: Donald Trump Is Google Face Of "Idiot" (Photos) by Chikicaka(f): 9:44pm On Jul 19, 2018
itsmeurLady:

Are you a south park fan also? grin I'm a die hard fan

Really? that's so cool...tell me a favorite line...one of mine was when Mr Hanky during a christmas holiday episode said...
"i hope you guys are enjoying the musical? well if you aren't you can suck my tiny little balls" cheesy grin cheesy

1 Like

Re: Donald Trump Is Google Face Of "Idiot" (Photos) by Octaves(m): 9:48pm On Jul 19, 2018
MrPRevailer:

Because God is backing him up. He might be the last hope of America and consequentlu, the world.
God is really on his side. for him to win despite media slander proves that.
Re: Donald Trump Is Google Face Of "Idiot" (Photos) by nigeriapenmedia: 9:58pm On Jul 19, 2018
true??
Re: Donald Trump Is Google Face Of "Idiot" (Photos) by Godsonkemz(m): 10:06pm On Jul 19, 2018
Handiwork of Obama/Clinton supporters and CNN
Re: Donald Trump Is Google Face Of "Idiot" (Photos) by isax(m): 10:09pm On Jul 19, 2018
Tunchi101:
Alright

just type bastard smiley

1 Like

Re: Donald Trump Is Google Face Of "Idiot" (Photos) by Realdeals(m): 10:09pm On Jul 19, 2018
Trump will get another term in office, he brought reality to governance not all these bureaucracy and protocols that get things muddle up.
Re: Donald Trump Is Google Face Of "Idiot" (Photos) by Akanapiaigwe: 10:13pm On Jul 19, 2018
Tunchi101:
Alright
terrorist

1 Like

Re: Donald Trump Is Google Face Of "Idiot" (Photos) by technuel: 10:20pm On Jul 19, 2018
When a man is doing well he has enemies when a man is doing bad he has enemies. This world self. Daura man should have been there
Re: Donald Trump Is Google Face Of "Idiot" (Photos) by RealAdewole(m): 10:36pm On Jul 19, 2018
princechurchill:
A man without enemy is a man without value= Machiavelli
That Wetin I told one girl wey dey do serious thinking ontop one person told her dem dey gossip about her. Na so I told her has she seen where people dey gossip about mad man before?
Re: Donald Trump Is Google Face Of "Idiot" (Photos) by Nobody: 10:42pm On Jul 19, 2018
Chikicaka:

True, not everyone gets it, luckily my brother does and we looove it, also back then in school just one guy could wrap his head around it, i watch offline and online...watching it right now tongue

Hit me up with the link. I stopped watching after season 16.
itsmeurLady, Chikicaka, we should totally meet up to watch together sometimes. It's not really fun laughing your ass off alone with people around you not getting the jokes
Re: Donald Trump Is Google Face Of "Idiot" (Photos) by eliadekx(m): 10:42pm On Jul 19, 2018
Na buhari face suppose dey they nah
Re: Donald Trump Is Google Face Of "Idiot" (Photos) by Revolva(m): 10:48pm On Jul 19, 2018
Trump is d best AMerican presient in this century
Re: Donald Trump Is Google Face Of "Idiot" (Photos) by umar745(m): 10:51pm On Jul 19, 2018
Chikicaka:
kiki...Amurikans can sha do funny things grin ... just watch Southpark with the extreme Trump parodies then you would understand the true meaning of "free speech"
LoL. I liked this episode. "Mr.president you can't just sit there with your stank face"

1 Like

Re: Donald Trump Is Google Face Of "Idiot" (Photos) by edupedia: 10:51pm On Jul 19, 2018
Desdola:
Trump is a strong man though. May be the face of someone in Aso rock would have been better

....or maybe the faces of someone's village people...

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

UK Publishes Names Of Dead Nigerians With Unclaimed Estates, Assets / Russia Deploys Mystery Device In Ukraine Which Is Unknown To USA / Photos Of Putin’s Newly Mobilized Army Of Aged And Unfit Men Being Sent To Fight

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.