Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,970 members, 7,806,809 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 01:21 AM

Donald Trump Is Google Face Of "Idiot" (Photos) - Foreign Affairs (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / Donald Trump Is Google Face Of "Idiot" (Photos) (79866 Views)

Kim Jong Un's Sister Calls Southkorean President Idiot, Warns Seoul Is A Target / US Congress Asks Google To Explain Why Trump's Photo Shows When You Type 'idiot' / Amina Mohammed Shakes Donald Trump. See The Look On Melania Trump's Face (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Donald Trump Is Google Face Of "Idiot" (Photos) by Abbeybailey(m): 10:56pm On Jul 19, 2018
rinzaugustine:
He is tearing down the whole structures that made america the greatest nation in the world and he has divided american people more than any other president in history with so much bigotry.His only aim is to satisfy his core base made up mostly of white,minimum wage working,lacking college education,hardcore racists and who live mostly in the mid west country side of nebraska,kentucky,iowa,wyoming etc. Majority of those people believe there are only 5 countries in the world america,russia,africa,asia and mexico Lol and and a research said they believe brown milk comes from brown cows etc N/B Most people who support him here on nairaland are people who have never stepped out of nigeria not to talk of living in America
Thank you.

3 Likes

Re: Donald Trump Is Google Face Of "Idiot" (Photos) by RotgakSlay(m): 10:56pm On Jul 19, 2018
olatade:
trump is just a first class idiot as far as I'm concerned

so nw, u r saying that president from Africa is d last...lolz
Re: Donald Trump Is Google Face Of "Idiot" (Photos) by perlemo(m): 10:59pm On Jul 19, 2018
perhaps your's could b better!
Re: Donald Trump Is Google Face Of "Idiot" (Photos) by 8stargeneral: 11:10pm On Jul 19, 2018
If trump nah idiot wetin Buhari go come be
Re: Donald Trump Is Google Face Of "Idiot" (Photos) by OnyeOGA(m): 11:10pm On Jul 19, 2018
post=69532582:
Even our Lord and Saviour Jesus Christ has enemies BIG TIME! So what will Trump or anyone say?!
WHAT AND WHO IS JESUS?
Re: Donald Trump Is Google Face Of "Idiot" (Photos) by jibs4lv(m): 11:24pm On Jul 19, 2018
princechurchill:
A man without enemy is a man without value= Machiavelli
Buhari comes to mind shocked
Re: Donald Trump Is Google Face Of "Idiot" (Photos) by abbey621(m): 11:25pm On Jul 19, 2018
rinzaugustine:
He is tearing down the whole structures that made america the greatest nation in the world and he has divided american people more than any other president in history with so much bigotry.His only aim is to satisfy his core base made up mostly of white,minimum wage working,lacking college education,hardcore racists and who live mostly in the mid west country side of nebraska,kentucky,iowa,wyoming etc. Majority of those people believe there are only 5 countries in the world america,russia,africa,asia and mexico Lol and and a research said they believe brown milk comes from brown cows etc N/B Most people who support him here on nairaland are people who have never stepped out of nigeria not to talk of living in America

Stay off the liberal propaganda media, a lot of Trump's supporters live in major cities, make six figures and have travelled more places than you can imagine. Let's move on, firstly what makes America the greatest country on earth happens to be the same thing that makes it one of the most dangerous places to live in. Rights, liberties, the belief that America knows best for everyone in the world. From years of direct and indirect regime changes to mass killings of innocent people, America's history is one without a moral conscience. I happen to vote for Trump and before you label me your typical low education, minimum wage working racist, know that I also supported Obama. The fact that you can sit there and judge people based on the person they voted for shows you are part of the problem in America. There would not be a Trump today without he Democrats using race and immigration as weapons to gather votes and abandoning them after, there would not be a Trump today if a large percentage of Americans were not ignored by the previous administration and choosing instead to police the world. You also mentioned that no other president has divided Americans but you are so wrong, Trump is a manifest of what has been brewing for years, he was just smart enough to tap into the division. Police brutality, poverty in black communities, illegal immigration and so on, all these existed long before Trump and the failure of the Obama administration to address them produced the reaction known as El Cheeto(Trump). So while I voted for Trump and support some of his policies, I recognize whenever he errs and it's not a must to vote for him in 2020. This is the difference between thinking objectively or following like a sheep like the liberal machine wants you to believe!

7 Likes

Re: Donald Trump Is Google Face Of "Idiot" (Photos) by coluka: 11:30pm On Jul 19, 2018
rinzaugustine:

Learn to think for yourself and stop vomiting verbatim what you have been spoonfed by the loser dems and fake news liberal media

1 Like

Re: Donald Trump Is Google Face Of "Idiot" (Photos) by Ade3000yrs(m): 12:12am On Jul 20, 2018
lol
Re: Donald Trump Is Google Face Of "Idiot" (Photos) by cococandy(f): 2:17am On Jul 20, 2018
That’s the president that many Nigerians in Nigeria like.

Well for good reason apparently. He’s an idiot . That’s a good reason to like him. His idiotic ideologies fit

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Donald Trump Is Google Face Of "Idiot" (Photos) by cococandy(f): 2:17am On Jul 20, 2018
coluka:

Learn to think for yourself and stop vomiting verbatim what you have been spoonfed by the loser dems and fake news liberal media

Here’s one
Re: Donald Trump Is Google Face Of "Idiot" (Photos) by Abbeybailey(m): 3:20am On Jul 20, 2018
cococandy:
That’s the president that many Nigerians in Nigeria like.

Well for good reason apparently. He’s an idiot . That’s a good reason to like him. His idiotic ideologies fit
Those guys hailing the racist pig don't even know the pig doesn't give a fvck about them. 99.9% of Trump supporters on Nairaland have never step their feet on an American soil. If Trump doesn't care about the Blacks and Hispanics in his country, I can safely assure them that Trump doesn't give a flying hoot about them 7.000 miles away.

3 Likes

Re: Donald Trump Is Google Face Of "Idiot" (Photos) by cococandy(f): 4:28am On Jul 20, 2018
Abbeybailey:
Those guys hailing the racist pig don't even know the pig doesn't give a fvck about them. 99.9% of Trump supporters on Nairaland have never step their feet on an American soil. If Trump doesn't care about the Blacks and Hispanics in his country, I can safely assure them that Trump doesn't give a flying hoot about them 7.000 miles away.

They are hypocritical Christains, bigots, misogynists and homophobes. Trump fits those descriptions so he’s their man. Even if it means supporting someone who hates them as well

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Donald Trump Is Google Face Of "Idiot" (Photos) by Abbeybailey(m): 4:45am On Jul 20, 2018
cococandy:

They are hypocritical Christains, bigots, misogynists and homophobes. Trump fits those descriptions so he’s their man. Even if it means supporting someone who hates them as well
If you want to see how much of a vile racist our president is, just Google Central Park Five and see that the blood of racism is running through his veins. I remember the case just like yesterday because those five minorities were about the same age with me.
Re: Donald Trump Is Google Face Of "Idiot" (Photos) by mechanics(m): 5:17am On Jul 20, 2018
hmmmmm.
Re: Donald Trump Is Google Face Of "Idiot" (Photos) by rinzaugustine: 5:21am On Jul 20, 2018
coluka:

That stage you guys are in life today of lack of jobs,poverty,feeding twice a day and buhari bread and butter government was surpassed by america 300 years ago so the mindset is a whole lot different.You can never understand anything from those junk you read online about america unless you live here and experience it daily 24/7.You guys should concentrate on una buhari politics and refrain from dabbling into american politics

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Donald Trump Is Google Face Of "Idiot" (Photos) by rinzaugustine: 5:30am On Jul 20, 2018
Explorerx:

black crazy boy what do you know about trump?
Call your mother that because i believe i should be agemates if not older than her

4 Likes

Re: Donald Trump Is Google Face Of "Idiot" (Photos) by cococandy(f): 5:39am On Jul 20, 2018
Abbeybailey:
If you want to see how much of a vile racist our president is, just Google Central Park Five and see that the blood of racism is running through his veins. I remember the case just like yesterday because those five minorities were about the same age with me.

I’m familiar with the case

And everyday he keeps going even lower.

I can’t take anyone who supports him seriously. If that person unfortunately is a black man, then it’s more despicable. How much do you have to hate yourself to support someone who’s blatantly against your existence on earth?

5 Likes

Re: Donald Trump Is Google Face Of "Idiot" (Photos) by Abbeybailey(m): 5:51am On Jul 20, 2018
cococandy:

I’m familiar with the case

And everyday he keeps going even lower.

I can’t take anyone who supports him seriously. If that person unfortunately is a black man, then it’s more despicable. How much do you have tobjate yourself to support someone who’s blatantly against your existence on earth?
I am telling our guys now in Chicagoland that they shouldn't rely on their PR Card any more. He's going after Africans, Carribeans and Hispanics revoking Green cards and deporting massively. I grew up in Chicago and i remember Late Jerry Falwell and Pat Buchanan telling Americans about Browning of America. That's trump's agenda. The MAGA stands for Make America White Again. This Trump is not only a bigot, he's a vile racist. I was coming from South Africa in March and stopped in Lagos for few days to see my parents and on coming back to Chicago through Air France, two people with Green Card were detained at Ohare Airport by CBP. That's Trump America and that's why the racists are showing their faces unashamed.

5 Likes

Re: Donald Trump Is Google Face Of "Idiot" (Photos) by rinzaugustine: 6:03am On Jul 20, 2018
abbey621:

Stay off the liberal propaganda media, a lot of Trump's supporters live in major cities, make six figures and have travelled more places than you can imagine. Let's move on, firstly what makes America the greatest country on earth happens to be the same thing that makes it one of the most dangerous places to live in. Rights, liberties, the belief that America knows best for everyone in the world. From years of direct and indirect regime changes to mass killings of innocent people, America's history is one without a moral conscience. I happen to vote for Trump and before you label me your typical low education, minimum wage working racist, know that I also supported Obama. The fact that you can sit there and judge people based on the person they voted for shows you are part of the problem in America. There would not be a Trump today without he Democrats using race and immigration as weapons to gather votes and abandoning them after, there would not be a Trump today if a large percentage of Americans were not ignored by the previous administration and choosing instead to police the world. You also mentioned that no other president has divided Americans but you are so wrong, Trump is a manifest of what has been brewing for years, he was just smart enough to tap into the division. Police brutality, poverty in black communities, illegal immigration and so on, all these existed long before Trump and the failure of the Obama administration to address them produced the reaction known as El Cheeto(Trump). So while I voted for Trump and support some of his policies, I recognize whenever he errs and it's not a must to vote for him in 2020. This is the difference between thinking objectively or following like a sheep like the liberal machine wants you to believe!
I have passed that stage of being influenced from objectivity.I am almost 40 and maybe older and even earn more than you.Trump said he fixed north korea but kim has refused to dismantle his weapons,so we are still back to square one.He wanted to bully the mayors of several big cities into handing him records of criminal aliens instead of dialogue like obama,they refused.Now a lot of the hardened criminals ,armed robbers etc illegal immigrants are off the radar of ICE and what he does now is to spend tax payers money deporting harmless illegal immigrants doing shitty jobs american citizens won't do.All green card holders have been in the military delayed entry program for almost 2 years now without being allowed to ship to basic training.Their only crime is not being american citizens.He has set up a task force to denaturalize thousands who got their citizenship from the early 90s till date for the minutest of infraction they may have committed in the past.He has stopped military naturalizations at boot camps for soldiers which america had done for almost 300 years.He has stopped the temporary visas granted to carribean people to come and work in american farms and the midwest farmers and southern crab fishermen are almost crying as harvest time is almost near.He stopped foreign students from applying for work visas.He stopped HB work visa renewals and even stopped their spouses from working.You can now understand why the far right racist supremacists are telling everybody on fox TV that there are now jobs everywhere under trump.The resultant effect of all these ill thought out policies is that employers will be forced to increase their wages to like 15/hr for american citizens to agree to do that kind of job,then the price of goods and services will jump up in the market and if the market is not strong enough to handle the inflation ,another recession might hit america

6 Likes

Re: Donald Trump Is Google Face Of "Idiot" (Photos) by Abbeybailey(m): 6:12am On Jul 20, 2018
rinzaugustine:
I have passed that stage of being influenced from objectivity.I am almost 40 and maybe older and even earn more than you.Trump said he fixed north korea but kim has refused to dismantle his weapons,so we are still back to square one.He wanted to bully the mayors of several big cities into handing him records of criminal aliens instead of dialogue like obama,they refused.Now a lot of the hardened criminals ,armed robbers etc illegal immigrants are off the radar of ICE and what he does now is to spend tax payers money deporting harmless illegal immigrants doing shitty jobs american citizens won't do.All green card holders have been in the military delayed entry program for almost 2 years now without being allowed to ship to basic training.Their only crime is not being american citizens.He has set up a task force to denaturalize thousands who got their citizenship from the early 90s till date for the minutest of infraction they may have committed in the past.He has stopped military naturalizations at boot camps for soldiers which america had done for almost 300 years.He has stopped the temporary visas granted to carribean people to come and work in american farms and the midwest farmers and southern crab fishermen are almost crying as harvest time is almost near.He stopped foreign students from applying for work visas.He stopped HB work visa renewals and even stopped their spouses from working.You can now understand why the far right racist supremacists are telling everybody on fox TV that there are now jobs everywhere under trump.The resultant effect of all these ill thought out policies is that employers will be forced to increase their wages to like 15/hr for american citizens to agree to do that kind of job,then the price of goods and services will jump up in the market and if the market is not strong enough to handle the inflation ,another recession might hit america
You nailed it. A little older than you and i grew up on the North side of Chitown. Seen so many presidents in my life time and never seen a worthless and inept President like the thuggish pig named Trump. Most of his supporters on Nairaland couldn't get a US visa to America now because Trump is dog whistling to all the embassies in the world. He called Nigeria a shiiithole and he said he prefers people from Norway than people from Nigeria and Haiti. There's a reason 95% of African Americans voted against him. We know him better than most of the guys here kissing his Orange a*s. Plus he's a pathological liar who lies on top of his lies. I am just urging family and friends to get their voter's card ready for midterm elections on November 6. The republikkkan party has to go.

3 Likes

Re: Donald Trump Is Google Face Of "Idiot" (Photos) by rinzaugustine: 6:17am On Jul 20, 2018
Abbeybailey:
Yes somebody that refused to condemn neo white racists that rammed their car into and killed protesters in charlostville over the racists resistance to removal of pro slavery, racist and confederate monuments.I wonder how a sane mind will come out and support a man who believe a black man is a lower specie of an animal from his comments.A man that wants to destroy the legacy of historically black schools and remove affirmative action to ensure that black people can never attend ivy league schools like harvard etc in their lives

4 Likes

Re: Donald Trump Is Google Face Of "Idiot" (Photos) by rinzaugustine: 6:26am On Jul 20, 2018
Abbeybailey:
You nailed it. A little older than you and i grew up on the North side of Chitown. Seen so many presidents in my life time and never seen a worthless and inept President like the thuggish pig named Trump. Most of his supporters on Nairaland couldn't get a US visa to America now because Trump is dog whistling to all the embassies in the world. He called Nigeria a shiiithole and he said he prefers people from Norway than people from Nigeria and Haiti. There's a reason 95% of African Americans voted against him. We know him better than most of the guys here kissing his Orange a*s. Plus he's a pathological liar who lies on top of his lies. I am just urging family and friends to get their voter's card ready for midterm elections on November 6. The republikkkan party has to go.
My brother ,they must be taught a lesson this november

2 Likes

Re: Donald Trump Is Google Face Of "Idiot" (Photos) by Abbeybailey(m): 6:27am On Jul 20, 2018
rinzaugustine:
Yes somebody that refused to condemn neo white racists that rammed their car into and killed protesters in charlostville over the racists resistance to removal of pro slavery, racist and confederate monuments.I wonder how a sane mind will come out and support a man who believe a black man is a lower specie of an animal from his comments.A man that wants to destroy the legacy of historically black schools and remove affirmative action to ensure that black people can never attend ivy league schools like harvard etc in their lives
Plus our AG Jeff Sessions was a Southern Segregationist who was not confirmed when he was nominated to a federal bench due to the outrage of civil rights leader led by Mrs Coretta King. Not to talk of Steve Miller the policy adviser who is a well known racist. The hell with Trump and his brain damaged cult followers. None of the loudmouth singing Trump praises here on Nairaland can obtain a US visa under the regime of the racist pig.

2 Likes

Re: Donald Trump Is Google Face Of "Idiot" (Photos) by Abbeybailey(m): 6:27am On Jul 20, 2018
rinzaugustine:
My brother ,they must be taught a lesson this november
Amen to that.

1 Like

Re: Donald Trump Is Google Face Of "Idiot" (Photos) by rinzaugustine: 6:37am On Jul 20, 2018
Abbeybailey:
Plus our AG Jeff Sessions was a Southern Segregationist who was not confirmed when he was nominated to a federal bench due to the outrage of civil rights leader led by Mrs Coretta King. Not to talk of Steve Miller the policy adviser who is a well known racist. The hell with Trump and his brain damaged cult followers. None of the loudmouth singing Trump praises here on Nairaland can obtain a US visa under the regime of the racist pig.
The judge he nominated for circuit court of appeals had his application withdrawn by the republican leaders in the house because they were repulsed that their own racism is minor compared to trump's nominee own going by his past records they saw.The new racist uscis woman has already put measures in place to ensure higher visa denials for those kind of people supporting trump back in nigeria

2 Likes

Re: Donald Trump Is Google Face Of "Idiot" (Photos) by Abbeybailey(m): 6:42am On Jul 20, 2018
rinzaugustine:
The judge he nominated had his application withdrawn by the republican leaders in the house because they were repulsed that their own racism is minor compared to trump's nominee own going by his past records they saw.The new racist uscis woman has already put measures in place to ensure higher visa denials for those kind of people supporting trump back in nigeria
Yes I saw that few hours ago. Guess who voiced his disagreement with the judge to be, Tim Scot the only Black Republican Senator from South Carolina. I don't even call them Republican party any more, it's the Republikkkan Party. Sad to see what they have turn the party of Abraham Lincoln to. He's rolling in his grave in Springfield, Illinois now.

2 Likes

Re: Donald Trump Is Google Face Of "Idiot" (Photos) by Printerscanner: 6:43am On Jul 20, 2018
princechurchill:
A man without enemy is a man without value= Machiavelli

Hmmmmm, I now see why Buhari has millions of enemies. It's because he is the Chosen One.
Re: Donald Trump Is Google Face Of "Idiot" (Photos) by rinzaugustine: 6:51am On Jul 20, 2018
Abbeybailey:
Yes I saw that few hours ago. Guess who voiced his disagreement with the judge to be, Tim Scot the only Black Republican Senator from South Carolina. I don't even call them Republican party any more, it's the Republikkkan Party. Sad to see what they have turn the party of Abraham Lincoln to. He's rolling in his grave in Springfield, Illinois now.
Exactly my brother,if anybody had told them they would loose in Alabama ,i guess they would not have believed them.People are tired of the vile and hatred they preach.Democrats preach love and freedom which is what life should be and not the other way round

3 Likes

Re: Donald Trump Is Google Face Of "Idiot" (Photos) by hermesprogidy(m): 7:02am On Jul 20, 2018
Leonbonapart:
you are very myopic and probably a child. People like you are fit to be In this present asshole government of Nigeria. Stop embarrassing yourself and your shithole of a country
Insult him all you want, but his comments are true.

1 Like

Re: Donald Trump Is Google Face Of "Idiot" (Photos) by MICHEALADEX(m): 7:02am On Jul 20, 2018
frowland:

I dont know what you mean by that but I go for Sniper grin
Badt guy
grin
Re: Donald Trump Is Google Face Of "Idiot" (Photos) by cococandy(f): 7:06am On Jul 20, 2018
Tell me about it cry
Denaturalization process has been started for even those who are citizens. Meaning that citizens can also lose their citizenship.

It’s almost amusing when ignoramus posters support him because this small minded asses love the hate he’s propagating

Abbeybailey:
I am telling our guys now in Chicagoland that they shouldn't rely on their PR Card any more. He's going after Africans, Carribeans and Hispanics revoking Green cards and deporting massively. I grew up in Chicago and i remember Late Jerry Falwell and Pat Buchanan telling Americans about Browning of America. That's trump's agenda. The MAGA stands for Make America White Again. This Trump is not only a bigot, he's a vile racist. I was coming from South Africa in March and stopped in Lagos for few days to see my parents and on coming back to Chicago through Air France, two people with Green Card were detained at Ohare Airport by CBP. That's Trump America and that's why the racists are showing their faces unashamed.

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

UK Publishes Names Of Dead Nigerians With Unclaimed Estates, Assets / Russia Deploys Mystery Device In Ukraine Which Is Unknown To USA / Uju Anya Insults Jeff Bezos: Says "Otoro gba gbue Gi"

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 69
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.