Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,477 members, 7,808,745 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 04:09 PM

Breaking News!! Fayose Given Ultimatum By Ekiti Workers. - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Breaking News!! Fayose Given Ultimatum By Ekiti Workers. (3881 Views)

Ekiti Workers Recieved Salary After10 Months / Hold Fayemi Responsible For Your Salary Arrears – Fayose Tells Ekiti Workers / Wike Planning To Pay Ekiti Workers 6 Months Salary Arrears – APC (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Breaking News!! Fayose Given Ultimatum By Ekiti Workers. by Butterflyleo: 8:44pm On Jul 19, 2018
Ekiti State Organised Labour has just given Governor Ayodele Fayose of Ekiti state a 14 day ultimatum to clear backlog of salaries, Pensions and Gratuities.

Cc Johnnyessence, Johnnyvid, activistjohnny, gravelslam, madridguy.

Mynd44

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Breaking News!! Fayose Given Ultimatum By Ekiti Workers. by Nobody: 8:46pm On Jul 19, 2018
It's SHOWTIMEgrin

8 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Breaking News!! Fayose Given Ultimatum By Ekiti Workers. by DEXTROVERT: 8:46pm On Jul 19, 2018
No
One
Can
Intimidate
Peter
The
ROCK

Even
The
President Buhari
Cant

2 Likes

Re: Breaking News!! Fayose Given Ultimatum By Ekiti Workers. by johnnyvid(m): 8:53pm On Jul 19, 2018
Butterflyleo:
Ekiti State Organised Labour has just given Governor Ayodele Fayose of Ekiti state a 14 day ultimatum to clear backlog of salaries, Pensions and Gratuities.

Cc Johnnyessence, Johnnyvid, activistjohnny, gravelslam, madridguy.

Mynd44
Butterflyleo, fayose has been paying the backlog salaries, besides he has meetings with them often. this same circular letter was sent to thr governor of osun state too. they even said in their letter that they will go to strike. osun state own is 24 months unpaid salaries.

1 Like

Re: Breaking News!! Fayose Given Ultimatum By Ekiti Workers. by KazeemIbrahim1: 8:53pm On Jul 19, 2018
Even the umbrella will desert him this period.

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Breaking News!! Fayose Given Ultimatum By Ekiti Workers. by Butterflyleo: 9:10pm On Jul 19, 2018
johnnyvid:
Butterflyleo, fayose has been paying the backlog salaries, besides he has meetings with them often. this same circular letter was sent to thr governor of osun state too. they even said in their letter that they will go to strike. osun state own is 24 months unpaid salaries.

Will you stop lying and fabricating stories. Which backlog has Fayose been paying?

If he has been meeting with them, it was to offer more of his many liesq and false assurances.

12 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Breaking News!! Fayose Given Ultimatum By Ekiti Workers. by awakeupcall4all(m): 9:13pm On Jul 19, 2018
Fayose really goofed with this issue of owing workers salary despite bail out and paris refund.....Those bail outs were specifically meant for payment of workers salary; so why expend it on projects to the detriment of the workers??

I understand the urge to give some facelift to the state capital and leave some landmark achievement behind...But what is wrong is simply wrong!

But that is not taking away from the fact that Fayemi crippled the finances of the state with useless loan and bonds Ekiti is now burdened with till 2036....Even with him getting between 3-4billion(while Fayose gets between 1-1.6 billion) monthly excluding paris refund and other slush funds from FG for good 4 years!!!..And there is absolutely nothing on ground to show for this financial recklessness and executive rascality by Fayemi!!......It is simply inexcusable!!

Be that as it may; say whatever you like about Fayose..He is the architect of modern day Ekiti..You can't take that away from him!!

It isn't uhuru yet for the fulani puppet Fayemi.....The stolen mandate will be recovered back in the court of law!!

The whole world knows we never voted for you here in Ekiti despite Fayose's shortcomings....When you have only fulani herdsman and hordes of hardened terroristic head-slammers jubilating over the stolen mandate given to you instead of the people you plan to govern over...That tells the whole story...This is Ekiti and not Sokoto or Zamfara!!

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Breaking News!! Fayose Given Ultimatum By Ekiti Workers. by hisgrace090: 9:15pm On Jul 19, 2018
They don't want their salary to become bad debt soon.

2 Likes

Re: Breaking News!! Fayose Given Ultimatum By Ekiti Workers. by deomelo: 9:16pm On Jul 19, 2018

4 Likes

Re: Breaking News!! Fayose Given Ultimatum By Ekiti Workers. by Homeboiy: 9:16pm On Jul 19, 2018
I don't care
I am not from Ekiti and I have never been to Ekiti all my life
Re: Breaking News!! Fayose Given Ultimatum By Ekiti Workers. by alhassanyusuf29(m): 9:17pm On Jul 19, 2018
real talk!
Butterflyleo:

Will you stop lying and fabricating stories. Which backlog has Fayose been paying?

If he has been meeting with them, it was to offer more of his many liesq and false assurances.

Re: Breaking News!! Fayose Given Ultimatum By Ekiti Workers. by seunmsg(m): 9:18pm On Jul 19, 2018
It's over for the rogue governor. He has been demystified. Ekiti workers left him a long time ago but he was too full of himself to see it. Those who voted against him are now coming out openly to demand for what belongs to them, something they couldn't do some weeks back. Indeed, Ekiti has been liberated.

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Breaking News!! Fayose Given Ultimatum By Ekiti Workers. by CoolFreeday(m): 9:22pm On Jul 19, 2018
Eyaaaa, I come dey pity this guy now...

1 Like

Re: Breaking News!! Fayose Given Ultimatum By Ekiti Workers. by NOC1(m): 9:24pm On Jul 19, 2018
Wait and see what will happen in two weeks time, the house of Assembly will reconvene and move against Fayose.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Breaking News!! Fayose Given Ultimatum By Ekiti Workers. by CecyAdrian(f): 9:27pm On Jul 19, 2018
cheesy about time!!
Re: Breaking News!! Fayose Given Ultimatum By Ekiti Workers. by CecyAdrian(f): 9:28pm On Jul 19, 2018
CoolFreeday:
Eyaaaa, I come dey pity this guy now...

Pity ke! For what exactly?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Breaking News!! Fayose Given Ultimatum By Ekiti Workers. by intruxive(m): 9:37pm On Jul 19, 2018
Lies can travel a thousand years, but the truth will just take a day to catch up with it
Congrats ekiti, go get your money back

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Breaking News!! Fayose Given Ultimatum By Ekiti Workers. by Sharpshooota: 9:42pm On Jul 19, 2018
Yoruba Muslims are making merry as the tribulations of Peter the rock continues to escalate....

When they knew that FG seized all funds meant for Ekiti people just to spite fayose...

Yoruba Christians need to wake up

3 Likes

Re: Breaking News!! Fayose Given Ultimatum By Ekiti Workers. by johnnyvid(m): 9:45pm On Jul 19, 2018
Butterflyleo:

you will never agree on my comment here cos' you prefer to blow more of your lies and propanganda than to allow the truth to prevail. i have told you severally that your lies and propanganda is not sellable to the general public again.

2 Likes

Re: Breaking News!! Fayose Given Ultimatum By Ekiti Workers. by CoolFreeday(m): 9:47pm On Jul 19, 2018
CecyAdrian:

Pity ke! For what exactly?

for everything actually...
Re: Breaking News!! Fayose Given Ultimatum By Ekiti Workers. by deomelo: 9:50pm On Jul 19, 2018
His trouble don multiply many times over that he cannot even go on the usual anti PMB lunatic shouts and tirade...

grin grin grin

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Breaking News!! Fayose Given Ultimatum By Ekiti Workers. by Butterflyleo: 9:59pm On Jul 19, 2018
johnnyvid:
you will never agree on my comment here cos' you prefer to blow more of your lies and propanganda than to allow the truth to prevail. i have told you severally that your lies and propanganda is not sellable to the general public again.

What lies and what general public? You mean the general public who rejected fayose in ekiti or the general public who just wrote him this letter? Which general public are you referring to ?

You are the one who has been extremely busy trying to shove your propaganda and lies down everybody's throat and you shift position and say its me?

Oga fayose has been kicked out and that means I am now in the driving seat so I do not need any propaganda or lies. You on the other hand who is on the loosing side are the one who should be busy cooking up and spreading propaganda and lies and you have been doing just that.

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Breaking News!! Fayose Given Ultimatum By Ekiti Workers. by CecyAdrian(f): 10:02pm On Jul 19, 2018
CoolFreeday:

for everything actually...

Like?

1 Like

Re: Breaking News!! Fayose Given Ultimatum By Ekiti Workers. by Butterflyleo: 10:03pm On Jul 19, 2018
NOC1:
Wait and see what will happen in two weeks time, the house of Assembly will reconvene and move against Fayose.

This one has already started.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Breaking News!! Fayose Given Ultimatum By Ekiti Workers. by ClassicMG(m): 10:05pm On Jul 19, 2018
awakeupcall4all:
Fayose really goofed with this issue of owing workers salary despite bail out and paris refund.....Those bail outs were specifically meant for payment of workers salary; so why expend it on projects to the detriment of the workers??

I understand the urge to give some facelift to the state capital and leave some landmark achievement behind...But what is wrong is simply wrong!

But that is not taking away from the fact that Fayemi crippled the finances of the state with useless loan and bonds Ekiti is now burdened with till 2036....Even with him getting between 3-4billion(while Fayose gets between 1-1.6 billion) monthly excluding paris refund and other slush funds from FG for good 4 years!!!..And there is absolutely nothing on ground to show for this financial recklessness and executive rascality by Fayemi!!......It is simply inexcusable!!

Be that as it may; say whatever you like about Fayose..He is the architect of modern day Ekiti..You can take that away from him!!

It isn't uhuru yet for the fulani puppet Fayemi.....The stolen mandate will be recovered back in the court of law!!

The whole world knows we never voted for you here in Ekiti despite Fayose's shortcomings....When you have only fulani herdsman and hordes of hardened terroristic head-slammers jubilating over the stolen mandate given to you instead of the people you plan to govern over...That tells the whole story...This is Ekiti and not Sokoto or Zamfara!!
Fayose took the bigger chunk of the loan, someone already post the debt profile of ekiti from debt management's office

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Breaking News!! Fayose Given Ultimatum By Ekiti Workers. by Sirjamo: 10:13pm On Jul 19, 2018
awakeupcall4all:

Be that as it may; say whatever you like about Fayose..He is the architect of modern day Ekiti..You can take that away from him!!

Chukwudi from Okigwe, why are you ashamed of your identity now?

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Breaking News!! Fayose Given Ultimatum By Ekiti Workers. by Nobody: 10:19pm On Jul 19, 2018
awakeupcall4all:

I was reading your comment with full attention until the hate in your heart makes you type gibberish.
The whole world knows we never voted for you here in Ekiti despite Fayose's shortcomings
? Are you referring to yourself or the whole Ekiti cause my family and I voted Fayemi on July 14, 2018.

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Breaking News!! Fayose Given Ultimatum By Ekiti Workers. by Wiseandtrue(f): 10:26pm On Jul 19, 2018
APC weldone oooo ooo

Party for propaganda

Fayemi no go clear am again in 6 months undecided

It has started, excuses, promise and fail!

1 Like

Re: Breaking News!! Fayose Given Ultimatum By Ekiti Workers. by CoolFreeday(m): 10:55pm On Jul 19, 2018
CecyAdrian:

Like?

like everything that I need to pity him for.
Re: Breaking News!! Fayose Given Ultimatum By Ekiti Workers. by Tajbol4splend(m): 11:06pm On Jul 19, 2018
What amazes me the most is how some people shy away from sensitive issues, they have forgotten that it's only the people of Ekiti that know what experience they have had under Fayose governance, the people outside the state think because of Fayose's way of aggressiveness towards Buhari, that because most Nigerians don't love Buhari, so the people of Ekiti State must have loved him very well, but that's not true, you are not the one people are voting for, it is their impression about you that directs their votes, people still can't believe it that Fayose lost the election, they believe the tribunal is a means to the justice, that a whole mighty Fayose would lose election, especially as the interim government. I personally was astonished the day I learnt Fayose was owing that amount of months unpaid, with the way he has always attacked Buhari, who would have thought he was a debtor, Nigerians have liberated, Nigerians have grown but people don't see it yet, they believe that if Fayose won 16-0 in 4 years ago, he should still win even if the margin wouldn't be that overwhelming, but Nigerian voters have started exercising their power, which is the votes, even if you think you have paid for the vote, they have not voted you because you have lost their confidence in you, they just see the money as an opportunity or maybe bonus,

1. Salaries matter a lot, they're some people's only means of living, if you make workers long for their salaries, they may not show you mercy when you need them too and you'll be gone

2. Excess and unnecessary task is a blow to businesses, businesses of the people who have voted for you, they voted for you then, they can vote against you too

3. Technocrats can't have friends, rulers can't either, if you're seen as one, even the few people you think that have your back don't, but you can't know until you're gone and the power isn't there again for you to punish them

4. I kind of believe people are now voting based on sensitive issues, they will vote for you when they see the sign of good things to happen to them in you but if you betray that impression, 4 years is a blink of an eye and you'll become a history, look at SW in 2011 and 2015, when people thought Jonathan was going to be our messiah from OBJ's tyranny, theft and thuggery, 85% of the votes from there went to him, PDP unbelievably won in Lagos, but in 2015, he lost almost all the SW.

I believe in new Nigerian people, people have started liberating, people who are the decider of who they want, you can do as you want but you just know you can't do like that another time

2 Likes

Re: Breaking News!! Fayose Given Ultimatum By Ekiti Workers. by Lovemaester: 12:03am On Jul 20, 2018
awakeupcall4all:

Bull shit. all other Yoruba States are APC and yet herdsmen have not taken over, u are just been silly, fayose is a bad administrator just like Lucky igbinedion of Edo.period

3 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (Reply)

Sowore: President Buhari Booed By Nigerians In London (Photos) / Igbo Man Sell Bread With #7.5M Toyota Venza | Osinbajo, Is Like A Bishop Without / BREAKING : Senate Rejects Lauretta Onochie’s Nomination As INEC Commissioner

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 57
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.