Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,492 members, 7,808,824 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 05:29 PM

See How The NYSC Official Call-up Letter Will Look Like - Sample Picture - NYSC - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / NYSC / See How The NYSC Official Call-up Letter Will Look Like - Sample Picture (1150 Views)

NYSC Official Slaps A Corper In Benue State, Sparks Protest (Video) / Here Is When NYSC 2018 Batch B Call Up Letter Will Be Out / NYSC Batch A 2018 Printing Of Call Up Letter. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

See How The NYSC Official Call-up Letter Will Look Like - Sample Picture by corpersforum(f): 9:51pm On Jul 19, 2018
NYSC Official Call-Up Letter Sample is way of showing the Otondos, how a call-up letter look like.... do not be deceived, So many fraudulent hungry people are out to take any chance of taking advantages on you especially when they know you are new to the system.

You should know so that when that cafe man gives you something else and call it a call up letter, you will tell him you know what a call up letter looks like.

You might want to ask that why would a cafe man do that?... i don't have an answer either.....

I erased my name and my handsome face from the letter intentionally. Yours would carry your name and your passport.

NYSC Official Call-Up Letter Sample here
Re: See How The NYSC Official Call-up Letter Will Look Like - Sample Picture by raph101(m): 10:34pm On Jul 19, 2018
why you no just post the pic... na WA o!
Re: See How The NYSC Official Call-up Letter Will Look Like - Sample Picture by Funlag: 12:37am On Jul 20, 2018
sad

(1) (Reply)

Suspect, Kelechukwu Osinomumu, Nabbed For Operating Illegal Nysc Camp / Attention! All 2014 Prospective Batch C NYSC Members / Ifesinachi Transport Limited

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.