Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,356 members, 7,780,964 topics. Date: Friday, 29 March 2024 at 06:28 AM

INEC Is Hiding Some Thing From Us - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / INEC Is Hiding Some Thing From Us (892 Views)

We Hope Whatever Tinubu Is Hiding Won't Cause us some Heart Attack - Ibe / Buba Galadima: A Northern Governor Is Hiding ₦‎22 Billion Old Naira Notes / Pandora Papers: How Governor Bagudu Amassed Billions And How He Is Hiding It (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

INEC Is Hiding Some Thing From Us by stanleyravos: 10:38pm On Jul 19, 2018
Fellow Nigerians, permit me to say all is not well with this our electoral body call INEC, in the year 2014 i obtain my temporary voters card in ojo LGA in lagos, on that same day i used it to open a bank account with Ecobank without any problem, my little brother who got his temporary voters this January 2018 went to first Bank to open an account with his utility bill and was told that they can not validate those who register this year, i took him to GTB the same story what is really happening. Please let's share ideas to know what is wrong if we are moving forward or backwards
Re: INEC Is Hiding Some Thing From Us by udoka55555: 10:57pm On Jul 19, 2018
hmm
Re: INEC Is Hiding Some Thing From Us by MrLankeeee(m): 11:33pm On Jul 19, 2018
If you ask me na who I go ask?

Contact inec.
Re: INEC Is Hiding Some Thing From Us by Dreamkiller: 11:43pm On Jul 19, 2018
do you know that you can register for PVC in the north and ask for transfer to the south? Hence the influx of aboki's to the south in these few months leading to Election, APC will shock southerners in 2019. thats what INEC is hiding from you.
Re: INEC Is Hiding Some Thing From Us by yarimo(m): 2:31am On Jul 20, 2018
Still typing
Re: INEC Is Hiding Some Thing From Us by stanleyravos: 5:56am On Jul 20, 2018
I really need someone who works with the so called inec to explain to us in detail
Re: INEC Is Hiding Some Thing From Us by docadams: 6:36am On Jul 20, 2018
Lazy, Pdp corrupted youths everywhere
Re: INEC Is Hiding Some Thing From Us by Nobody: 4:42pm On Jul 20, 2018
docadams:
Lazy, Pdp corrupted youths everywhere
Don't digress the topic.

(1) (Reply)

NASS Saga: EFCC Show Of Shame On DSP Ekweremadu / How Senate Leader Failed To Stop Mass Defection From APC / Former Pro-buhari Man Begins Trek Against APC From Lagos To Abuja

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.