Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,972 members, 7,806,813 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 01:52 AM

Police Deny Assassination Attempt On Dino Melaye, Asks Him To Report - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Police Deny Assassination Attempt On Dino Melaye, Asks Him To Report (549 Views)

Deborah: Police Deny Saying The Suspect Is From Niger And Has Escaped / Dino Melaye Asks Festus Keyamo To Recite Second Stanza Of The National Anthem / Dino Melaye Asks Buhari To Apologise To National Assembly (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Police Deny Assassination Attempt On Dino Melaye, Asks Him To Report by Kingseyicoded(m): 3:38am On Jul 20, 2018
The Kogi State Police Command has denied
report by Senator Dino Melaye representing Kogi
west district at the National Assembly, Thursday,
that unknown gunmen in uniform (police,SARS
and military) fired gun shots at the vehicle just
as its asked the Senator and the people in his
convoy to report to the office of the Deputy
Commissioner of Police, State Criminal
Intelligence and Investigation Department,
Lokoja.
Sen. Dino Melaye
Senator Dino Melaye had tweeted that he
thanked God for sparing his life once again as
over 20 bullets holes were on his jeep and
alleging that a combination of police, SARS and
military were the one responsible for the bullets
holes.
Senator Dino Melaye
@dino_melaye
I thank God for spearing my life once again. O
20 bullets holes on my jeep. Combination of
police,SARS and military. God i thank you.
6:53 PM - Jul 19, 2018
1,548 1,347 people are talking about
But the Kogi State Police Command in a
statement signed by the Public Relations Officer,
DSP William Ovye Aya, said that it was
saddening that Senator Dino could turn around
the issue misleading and covering up the
heinous crime committed by his hired aides
who launched a lethal attack on police officers
in the course of their normal duty.
Putting the records straight the Kogi Police said
that on ‘Thursday at about 1530hours, a team of
policemen from the Command was on a routine
Anti – Robbery/Kidnapping patrol along Aiyetoro
Gbede – Mopa Road and during the patrol, and
as it is often...continue reading: http://betterland.forumotion.com/t126-police-deny-assassination-attempt-on-dino-melaye-asks-him-to-report
Re: Police Deny Assassination Attempt On Dino Melaye, Asks Him To Report by MANNABBQGRILLS: 3:42am On Jul 20, 2018
Use your brain Dino and don't die there.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Police Deny Assassination Attempt On Dino Melaye, Asks Him To Report by Bowwow11(m): 4:38am On Jul 20, 2018
Nigeria politics is a scam sometimes I wonder if democracy will survive in this country
Re: Police Deny Assassination Attempt On Dino Melaye, Asks Him To Report by Mynd44: 6:17am On Jul 20, 2018
Re: Police Deny Assassination Attempt On Dino Melaye, Asks Him To Report by hatchy(f): 6:50am On Jul 20, 2018
OK

(1) (Reply)

APC Reacts To Governor Ortom’s Reported Exit From The Party / The Real Nigeria Air In Picture / Read Full Story Of Saraki's True Identity. You Will Be Shocked

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.