Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,398 members, 7,781,140 topics. Date: Friday, 29 March 2024 at 09:37 AM

The Man I Married - Episode 16 - Literature - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Literature / The Man I Married - Episode 16 (786 Views)

POISONED LOVE- Episode 16-18 / The Man I Married - Episode 1 / A Must Read For All Story Lovers ; "The Man I Married" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

The Man I Married - Episode 16 by Jameskyrian(m): 8:41am On Jul 20, 2018
*The Man I Married - Episode 16*

��‍♀��‍♀��‍♀�������‍♀�‍♀�‍♀

_Everything about Sis Folake's life is becoming increasingly confusing_

Episode 16
He left for Lagos without settling our differences. He spent four days in Lagos without calling or texting. He left me worried and lonely.
The one week marital bliss he introduced me to before he left was my undoing.
Every night I feel Hot but my man is far away in Lagos. He made me taste the sweetness of marriage and sex and took it away from me unceremoniously. This act made me feel really bad and quite uncomfortable . Negative thoughts had suddenly taken over me, series of strange emotions and burning desires had become my acquaintance.
I discussed my predicament with Sarah and she gave me an advice that left me dumbfounded…. “Jesus save me”… She advised me to get a guy that would make it up for me while my husband is away.
God forbid, ”I roared angrily at Sarah. I am a good Christian and will never do anything of such. I was mad at Sarah for proffering such an unholy advice. For three days I cut off from her and avoided her.
Life was really difficult for me for those three days of seclusion.Nobody to talk to or share my worries with. I found myself wallowing in utter emptiness and delusion. My husband had abandoned me, my only friend and confidant wants me to commit adultery. My desire and passion for intimacy with the opposite sex is burning me up fast. I had no option than return back to my friend, she’s the only one who......

Click on the link to keep reading

������������������������

Source : https://jkcyno.com/2018/07/19/the-man-i-married-episode-16/

(1) (Reply)

I Found Love Again / "The House Help" A Story By Solofresh / "WINGS". By Omolara Khadijat Tijani

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.