Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,309 members, 7,780,730 topics. Date: Thursday, 28 March 2024 at 08:55 PM

World Bank, FG Roll Out $200m Livestock Production Project - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / World Bank, FG Roll Out $200m Livestock Production Project (289 Views)

Crude Oil Exports: Malami Allegedly Paid $200m As Whistleblower Fees — Reps / FG, Roll Out New Salary Table - Daily Trust / Buhari Meets Ruyi Group Officials, To Invest $200m In 4 States (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

World Bank, FG Roll Out $200m Livestock Production Project by ManirBK: 10:53am On Jul 20, 2018
The World Bank and the federal government will be unveiling a $200 million livestock production development project in 2019 to interested states in the country. An official from the federal ministry of agriculture , Victor Egban, stated this while on courtesy visit to Kebbi State governor, Senator Abubakar Atiku Bagudu in Birnin Kebbi yesterday. He said the project ,’Livestock Productivity and Resilience Support Project (L-PRES), is a six-year project scheduled to begin in 2019 with the main aim of assisting interested states towards actualising their objective of developing the livestock sector.
He further explained that any interested state would have to give its counterpart funds amounting to N20 million and formally notify the minister of agriculture of its intention to key into the project. ‘’We are now at preparatory stage, visiting all the 21 states to let them know about the project and find out if they are interested about it”, he said. Mr. Egban who is the team leader of the project, expressed optimism that Kebbi State would key into the project given its feat in the agricultural sector in Nigeria.
https://leadership.ng/2018/07/19/world-bank-fg-roll-out-200m-livestock-production-project/
Lalasticlala oam4j mynd44
Re: World Bank, FG Roll Out $200m Livestock Production Project by ManirBK: 10:54am On Jul 20, 2018
ANY TIME I SEE BUHARI GOVERNMENT.....
I see hope,
I see humility,
I see integrity,
I see leadership
I see charisma,
I see a rebirth,
I see impending joy,
I see resolution,
I see sincerity,
I see sobriety,
I see restoration,
I see prosperity,
I see determination,
I see patriotism,
I see national
consciousness,
I see national awarenesses,
I see passion and above all,
I see an indivisible Nigeria.
May God bless the day we voted Buhari to power and we will do it again in 2019 by the grace of Almighty God. Ameen
Re: World Bank, FG Roll Out $200m Livestock Production Project by manijoli(m): 11:24am On Jul 20, 2018
ManirBK:
ANY TIME I SEE BUHARI GOVERNMENT.....
I see hope,
I see humility,
I see integrity,
I see leadership
I see charisma,
I see a rebirth,
I see impending joy,
I see resolution,
I see sincerity,
I see sobriety,
I see restoration,
I see prosperity,
I see determination,
I see patriotism,
I see national
consciousness,
I see national awarenesses,
I see passion and above all,
I see an indivisible Nigeria.
May God bless the day we voted Buhari to power and we will do it again in 2019 by the grace of Almighty God. Ameen

Re: World Bank, FG Roll Out $200m Livestock Production Project by bjayx: 11:27am On Jul 20, 2018
Another joke!

(1) (Reply)

The Unhealthy  Retention Of CHARMS Plc By NBA For 2018 Election / IKOT EKPUK Declares Support, Endorse Governor Udom Emmanuel / NIMASA Seals Three Oil Jetties Over Safety Defects

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.