Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,964 members, 7,806,787 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 12:10 AM

NYSC 2018 BACTH B Official Call-up Letter Is Out - Check Your Now - NYSC - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / NYSC / NYSC 2018 BACTH B Official Call-up Letter Is Out - Check Your Now (690 Views)

NYSC Batch B1b Call-up Letter Is Out! / NYSC: Batch A 2020 Call Up Letter Is Out / NYSC Batch A 2018 Printing Of Call Up Letter. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

NYSC 2018 BACTH B Official Call-up Letter Is Out - Check Your Now by corpersforum(f): 11:04am On Jul 20, 2018
NYSC 2018 Batch B Official NYSC Call Up Letter Is Finally Out - See Pictures

Yesterday evening, i publish an exclusive article that the NYSC call up letter will be out yesterday night or early this morning. I am so happy to announce to you all that the NYSC 2018 Batch B call up letter is officially out and you can log into your dashboard to check your call-up letter to know where you have been deployed to.

Note that if you are posted to a place you don't like, you can redeploy during orientation camp and 3 months after orientation camp. You don't have to pay anyone a huge amount of money to redeploy to Lagos or any where.

All you have to do to print your call up letter is:

read on to see steps and pictures.

The post contains pictures of call up letters which i can't share here. Please click below to see the pictures and also how to print yours

Click HERE
Re: NYSC 2018 BACTH B Official Call-up Letter Is Out - Check Your Now by corpersforum(f): 12:01pm On Jul 20, 2018
Congrats to you all
Re: NYSC 2018 BACTH B Official Call-up Letter Is Out - Check Your Now by Stricky: 5:57pm On Jul 20, 2018
[b][/b]chat groups
Can I get a group that belongs to Niger state pcms pls

(1) (Reply)

Corps Member Donates ₦1.2m Borehole To Community In Sokoto / 4 Things No One Tells You About Living Alone For The First Time / 2010 Batch C Corp Members Share Ur Camp Experience

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.