Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,305 members, 7,808,037 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 04:56 AM

Pls I Need Info On How To Download Music On My Phone From The Computer - Phones - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Pls I Need Info On How To Download Music On My Phone From The Computer (1864 Views)

7 Ways To Protect Your Phone From Been Hacked. / Learn How To Stop Your Android Phone From Consuming Your Airtime/data / Codes For Tapping Calls With Your Phone From Another Phone. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Pls I Need Info On How To Download Music On My Phone From The Computer by Osimaco: 1:33pm On Mar 27, 2007
Pls I need info on how to download music on my phone from the computer
Re: Pls I Need Info On How To Download Music On My Phone From The Computer by lalaboi(m): 8:46pm On Mar 27, 2007
install d software of ur phone to d computer!

and use d usb cable to transfer
Re: Pls I Need Info On How To Download Music On My Phone From The Computer by Mustay(m): 11:29pm On Mar 27, 2007
who has d software 4 motorola. mine came with d usb
Re: Pls I Need Info On How To Download Music On My Phone From The Computer by lalaboi(m): 11:30pm On Mar 27, 2007
diff versions of motorola av diff softwares
Re: Pls I Need Info On How To Download Music On My Phone From The Computer by egoldman(m): 7:46pm On Mar 28, 2007
what kind of company phone and model do you have ,maybe from there we would know how to help you .
Re: Pls I Need Info On How To Download Music On My Phone From The Computer by Mustay(m): 5:26pm On Mar 29, 2007
moto razr

(1) (Reply)

Beautifull Mobile Themes Collection ( For All Mobiles ) / The New Addition To E-series Family Nokia E5, Anyone Using It Yet / Airtel Introduces Daily,weekly & Monthly BBM Plan For Andriod, Iphone

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 4
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.