Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,407 members, 7,808,450 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 12:05 PM

Winners Chapel: Over 50 Million Youths Expected In This Year’s Youth Convention - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Winners Chapel: Over 50 Million Youths Expected In This Year’s Youth Convention (638 Views)

The Sack Letter Of Pastors In Winners Chapel Over 'Poor Church Growth' (Photo) / "I Don't Pay Tithes To Winners Chapel Anymore" - Lady; Daddy Freeze Reacts / Bishop Oyedepo Dedicates Winners' Chapel VGC, Lagos, Built By A Single Member (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Winners Chapel: Over 50 Million Youths Expected In This Year’s Youth Convention by FRESHGIST247: 3:39pm On Jul 20, 2018
By Sunday Silver E.

This year’s National Youth convention (Youth Alive Convention) of Living Faith Church also known as Winners Chapel, promises to be a record breaking event because of the overflowing crowd expected to attend.

Read more:

http://regulusnews.com/2018/07/20/winners-chapel-over-50-million-youths-expected-in-this-years-youth-alive-convention/

Re: Winners Chapel: Over 50 Million Youths Expected In This Year’s Youth Convention by PROPHETmichael: 6:33pm On Jul 20, 2018
FRESHGIST247:
By Sunday Silver E.

This year’s National Youth convention (Youth Alive Convention) of Living Faith Church also known as Winners Chapel, promises to be a record breaking event because of the overflowing crowd expected to attend.

Read more:

http://regulusnews.com/2018/07/20/winners-chapel-over-50-million-youths-expected-in-this-years-youth-alive-convention/

Jesus replied, “Go back and report to John what you hear and see: "The blind receive sight, the lame walk, the lepers are cleansed, the deaf hear, the dead are raised, and good news is preached to the poor.

At the end of the event, Jesus will ask the following questions and if the answer is no, then it wasn't a record breaking event.

1. Did the blind receive their sight?
2. Did the lame walk?
3. Did the lepers cleanse?
4. Did the deaf hear?
5. Did they raise the dead?
6. Was the good news preached to the poor?

Jesus said, "Verily, verily, I say unto you, He that believeth on me, the works that I do shall he do also; and greater works than these shall he do; because I go unto my Father." John 14:12
That is the only record Jesus wants to see the church breaking and not crowd because politicians and musicians can gather crowd as well but they can't do "greater works."

4 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Winners Chapel: Over 50 Million Youths Expected In This Year’s Youth Convention by jnrbayano(m): 6:58pm On Jul 20, 2018
Take the convention to the core north who need evangelism the most.
Re: Winners Chapel: Over 50 Million Youths Expected In This Year’s Youth Convention by jnrbayano(m): 7:00pm On Jul 20, 2018
PROPHETmichael:

Jesus replied, “Go back and report to John what you hear and see: "The blind receive sight, the lame walk, the lepers are cleansed, the deaf hear, the dead are raised, and good news is preached to the poor.

At the end of the event, Jesus will ask the following questions and if the answer is no, then it wasn't a record breaking event.

1. Did the blind receive their sight?
2. Did the lame walk?
3. Did the lepers cleanse?
4. Did the deaf hear?
5. Did they raise the dead?
6. Was the good news preached to the poor?

Jesus said, "Verily, verily, I say unto you, He that believeth on me, the works that I do shall he do also; and greater works than these shall he do; because I go unto my Father." John 14:12
That is the only record Jesus wants to see the church breaking and not crowd because politicians and musicians can gather crowd as well but they can't do "greater works."

You can't state this any better. Powerful

1 Like

Re: Winners Chapel: Over 50 Million Youths Expected In This Year’s Youth Convention by PROPHETmichael: 9:27pm On Jul 20, 2018
jnrbayano:

You can't state this any better. Powerful

I appreciate you.

1 Like

Re: Winners Chapel: Over 50 Million Youths Expected In This Year’s Youth Convention by spongeisback: 11:55pm On Jul 20, 2018
50 million youths? Why lie? There's no place that can contain 1 million persons at a time talk more of 50 million.

You really don't have to lie to make your program seem important.
Re: Winners Chapel: Over 50 Million Youths Expected In This Year’s Youth Convention by paxonel(m): 7:04am On Jul 21, 2018
Another 50 million corrupt youths in the making who will eventually take over the helm of government in the future.

It is well
Re: Winners Chapel: Over 50 Million Youths Expected In This Year’s Youth Convention by MuttleyLaff: 8:19am On Jul 21, 2018
paxonel:
Another 50 million corrupt youths in the making, who will eventually take over the helm of government in the future.
It is well
Iyam not understand shocked shocked shocked
Re: Winners Chapel: Over 50 Million Youths Expected In This Year’s Youth Convention by tartar9(m): 9:00am On Jul 21, 2018
50 million youths

wakanda lie is this.The entire xtian youths in the country isn't even up this amount.
Re: Winners Chapel: Over 50 Million Youths Expected In This Year’s Youth Convention by tartar9(m): 9:05am On Jul 21, 2018
spongeisback:
50 million youths? Why lie? There's no place that can contain 1 million persons at a time talk more of 50 million.

A very ridiculous lie for that matter,even entire states can't contain a fraction of that amount.
Re: Winners Chapel: Over 50 Million Youths Expected In This Year’s Youth Convention by Butterflyleo: 4:34pm On Jul 21, 2018
spongeisback:

What was written was simple english and it amazes me how you couldn't understand it. There was no lie there.

They said 50 million youths ARE EXPECTED and not 50 million youths ATTENDED.

It is an expectation. Besides, I am sure the program isn't going to be for one day and isn't restricted to Nigerians alone. Perhaps others would be flying in from outside Nigeria plus they do not have to host all at once. They could have morning and afternoon/ evening sessions all to attend to different sets of youths. Also they might also have made provision for online connectivity/attendance. Online attendance is also same as physical attendance so one can hook up from anywhere in the world.

Once again, the OP says that is the number THEY EXPECT and not that is the number THAT ATTENDED.

cc tartar9

1 Like

Re: Winners Chapel: Over 50 Million Youths Expected In This Year’s Youth Convention by Butterflyleo: 4:35pm On Jul 21, 2018
MuttleyLaff:

You and me both
Re: Winners Chapel: Over 50 Million Youths Expected In This Year’s Youth Convention by paxonel(m): 7:21pm On Jul 21, 2018
MuttleyLaff:
I mean, 50 million Nigerian youths are religious enough to attend a church programme.
That is alarming religious minded population a country can get.

As future leaders I'm just hoping that they should get morals from attending programmes like this, but that has not been the case over the years.

Instead,study have show that the more churches we have the more we have corrupt political leaders
Re: Winners Chapel: Over 50 Million Youths Expected In This Year’s Youth Convention by spongeisback: 10:50pm On Jul 21, 2018
The fact that you couldn't read and understand what was written and comprehend amazed me more.

All you could do is write an incoherent epistle.
Butterflyleo:

What was written was simple english and it amazes me how you couldn't understand it. There was no lie there.

They said 50 million youths ARE EXPECTED and not 50 million youths ATTENDED.

It is an expectation. Besides, I am sure the program isn't going to be for one day and isn't restricted to Nigerians alone. Perhaps others would be flying in from outside Nigeria plus they do not have to host all at once. They could have morning and afternoon/ evening sessions all to attend to different sets of youths. Also they might also have made provision for online connectivity/attendance. Online attendance is also same as physical attendance so one can hook up from anywhere in the world.

Once again, the OP says that is the number THEY EXPECT and not that is the number THAT ATTENDED.

cc tartar9
Re: Winners Chapel: Over 50 Million Youths Expected In This Year’s Youth Convention by Butterflyleo: 11:06pm On Jul 21, 2018
spongeisback:
The fact that you couldn't read and understand what was written and comprehend amazed me more.

All you could do is write an incoherent epistle.

The fact that you could not write to show me what you claim I did not understand amazes me even much more.

Sponge is obviously not back
Re: Winners Chapel: Over 50 Million Youths Expected In This Year’s Youth Convention by spongeisback: 11:40pm On Jul 21, 2018
Butterflyleo:

The fact that you could not write to show me what you claim I did not understand amazes me even much more.

Sponge is obviously not back
I wasn't even writing to show you anything because if I did you will obviously not understand. Your attempt at making a joke actually fell flat.

(1) (Reply)

How I Was Captured By Oyo Muslims – Ajayi Crowther’s 179-year Old Letter / Countdown To Salvation Ministry 5nights Of Glory 2019 / Prophet Macdonald E.E Sound Prophecy On Nigerian Election Fulfilled

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.