Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,328 members, 7,780,851 topics. Date: Friday, 29 March 2024 at 12:29 AM

Things You Should Never Buy At The Airport - Travel (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Things You Should Never Buy At The Airport (41127 Views)

Plane Forced To Turn Around After Mother Forgot Her Baby At The Airport / Foreigners Sit On The Floor At The Airport In Lagos Due To Lack Of Seats / Man Wears All His Clothes At The Airport To Avoid British Airways Luggage Fees (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Things You Should Never Buy At The Airport by sleek82(m): 6:35am On Jul 21, 2018
OP, you should have said "the things you shouldn't buy at naija airports"
Re: Things You Should Never Buy At The Airport by J0hnTrevolt(m): 7:00am On Jul 21, 2018
dancok:
kind people of nairaland, pls am broke because we are yet to receive salary in ondo state, just help me with 1k or less so i can go to work for the rest of this week, Pls UBA 2040792581
what of your provision shop?
Re: Things You Should Never Buy At The Airport by bigfather(m): 7:48am On Jul 21, 2018
bettercreature:
Do you really have a choice? You cant kill yourself because of that little difference.Infact i use to exchange money from airport cab drivers sometimes.How about that?

I buy my FX @ airport most times cus it's safer and even cheaper than what those mallams offer. Check out Ibro...they have one of d best prices even better than travelex sef.
Re: Things You Should Never Buy At The Airport by Saintp(m): 9:04am On Jul 21, 2018
bigfather:

I buy my FX @ airport most times cus it's safer and even cheaper than what those mallams offer. Check out Ibro...they have one of d best prices even better than travelex sef.

Which airport? MMA?
Can I buy up to 10k USD at the airport shortly before take off? How do I pay? bank transfer? Please explain the process to me. thanks
Re: Things You Should Never Buy At The Airport by ruffhandu: 1:42pm On Jul 21, 2018
Ukalejohn:

True but it depends on how long your flight would be... So please buy water the small difference won't kill u

You are right my brother. To avoid mmakwara
Re: Things You Should Never Buy At The Airport by rickyboss333: 2:57pm On Jul 21, 2018
mimimile93:

Drinks e.g. Beer
so drinks are not inflated, but water is?
Re: Things You Should Never Buy At The Airport by mimimile93: 3:20pm On Jul 21, 2018
rickyboss333:

so drinks are not inflated, but water is?
Drinks are cheaper than water
Re: Things You Should Never Buy At The Airport by bigfather(m): 11:41pm On Jul 21, 2018
Saintp:

Which airport? MMA?
Can I buy up to 10k USD at the airport shortly before take off? How do I pay? bank transfer? Please explain the process to me. thanks

Yes MMA...am sure u'll get as much as dat. The issue there is that they don't often accept transfer but u can enquire from them. They are just d next office to Travelex at d Departure hall close to Mr Biggs

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Free Lekki, Ikoyi Toll: Updates From Lekki And Ikoyi Toll Gates - Photos / Mother Escapes As Trailer Crushes Children To Death In Onitsha (Graphic) / The Current State Of Enugu Airport Runway (photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.