Stats: 3,150,347 members, 7,808,216 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 08:53 AM

Pastor David Ibiyeomie: Any Love That Does Not Involve Giving Is Fake - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Pastor David Ibiyeomie: Any Love That Does Not Involve Giving Is Fake (18035 Views)

Former Prince Of 'ISIS' Turns To Christ After A God Dream: 'I Saw A Love That... / Pastor David Ibiyeomie Gets A Car As 55th Birthday Gift (Photos) / Why David Ibiyeomie Deserves More Than A Private Jet (picture) (2) (3) (4)

Pastor David Ibiyeomie: Any Love That Does Not Involve Giving Is Fake by Tessyama1: 4:17pm On Jul 20, 2018
From; Amagitesblog.com

General overseer and founder of Salvation Ministries Church, Pastor David Ibiyeomie has said that love without giving is fake.

According to him, the first was to prove love is giving. He said this 2 weeks ago during his church sermon. 

"Any love that does not involve giving is fake. If anybody ever told you 'I love you' and cannot give you something, cancel that love, it is not genuine love. The first way to prove love is giving." he said.

Watch video here; https://www.amagitesblog.com/2018/07/any-love-that-does-not-involve-giving-is-fake-pastor-david-ibiyeomie.html

Re: Pastor David Ibiyeomie: Any Love That Does Not Involve Giving Is Fake by HappyPagan: 5:04pm On Jul 20, 2018
True. Jesus gave his life so his father could be free from the spirit of unforgiveness. Greater love hath no man.

40 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Pastor David Ibiyeomie: Any Love That Does Not Involve Giving Is Fake by jnrbayano(m): 6:52pm On Jul 20, 2018
True.

But...

Give to the needy not the already rich

48 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Pastor David Ibiyeomie: Any Love That Does Not Involve Giving Is Fake by bettercreature(m): 6:52pm On Jul 20, 2018
grin grin grin grin He is wrong some people are naturally stingy.It's in their blood they can not change! Like the person below me

Re: Pastor David Ibiyeomie: Any Love That Does Not Involve Giving Is Fake by bennymark(m): 6:52pm On Jul 20, 2018
Pastorpreneur you say what?

Small gehs with big God, see your patron, come and carry

17 Likes 1 Share

Re: Pastor David Ibiyeomie: Any Love That Does Not Involve Giving Is Fake by BabaIbo: 6:53pm On Jul 20, 2018
Love is sweet, when money dey love is sweeter cheesy

Money is not the basis of true love, why do you think rich/wealthy and famous people divorce or breakup

Re: Pastor David Ibiyeomie: Any Love That Does Not Involve Giving Is Fake by wiloy2k8(m): 6:53pm On Jul 20, 2018
Bulshit

Re: Pastor David Ibiyeomie: Any Love That Does Not Involve Giving Is Fake by TheUbermensch: 6:53pm On Jul 20, 2018
How am I sure he won't turn this around to say "how can you say you love God without giving tithe?" ?!

True love is not built on giving.

I'm appalled a man of such cadre would say such.

30 Likes 1 Share

Re: Pastor David Ibiyeomie: Any Love That Does Not Involve Giving Is Fake by teflonjake(m): 6:53pm On Jul 20, 2018
Guy man

Re: Pastor David Ibiyeomie: Any Love That Does Not Involve Giving Is Fake by adebayo3449(m): 6:53pm On Jul 20, 2018
See my status
Re: Pastor David Ibiyeomie: Any Love That Does Not Involve Giving Is Fake by planetx13: 6:53pm On Jul 20, 2018
True
Re: Pastor David Ibiyeomie: Any Love That Does Not Involve Giving Is Fake by Nobody: 6:54pm On Jul 20, 2018
He's right.
Re: Pastor David Ibiyeomie: Any Love That Does Not Involve Giving Is Fake by KazeemIbrahim1: 6:54pm On Jul 20, 2018
I think the love he means is the Love of Christ. Girlfriends go and hustle, Pst is not talking about relationship love.

47 Likes

Re: Pastor David Ibiyeomie: Any Love That Does Not Involve Giving Is Fake by Nobody: 6:54pm On Jul 20, 2018
Tessyama1:
From; Amagitesblog.com

General overseer and founder of Salvation Ministries Church, Pastor David Ibiyeomie has said that love without giving is fake.

According to him, the first was to prove love is giving. He said this 2 weeks ago during his church sermon. 

"Any love that does not involve giving is fake. If anybody ever told you 'I love you' and cannot give you something, cancel that love, it is not genuine love. The first way to prove love is giving." he said.

Watch video here; https://www.amagitesblog.com/2018/07/any-love-that-does-not-involve-giving-is-fake-pastor-david-ibiyeomie.html

What's your obsession with giving and taking, what happened to salvation. The Christian church has become a den of vipers.

Re: Pastor David Ibiyeomie: Any Love That Does Not Involve Giving Is Fake by coluka: 6:54pm On Jul 20, 2018
True talk but the giving must be defined

Re: Pastor David Ibiyeomie: Any Love That Does Not Involve Giving Is Fake by CodeTemplar: 6:55pm On Jul 20, 2018
Agape love.
Re: Pastor David Ibiyeomie: Any Love That Does Not Involve Giving Is Fake by SEONaijaExpert: 6:55pm On Jul 20, 2018
True words

But not the kind of pest that most girls have turned into

Re: Pastor David Ibiyeomie: Any Love That Does Not Involve Giving Is Fake by CodeTemplar: 6:55pm On Jul 20, 2018
Bidobado:

What's your obsession with giving and taking, what happened to salvation. The Christian church has become a den of vipers.
For God so loved the world he gave his only begotten son.

Re: Pastor David Ibiyeomie: Any Love That Does Not Involve Giving Is Fake by IMASTEX: 6:55pm On Jul 20, 2018
Giving should be both side. Not when one party is the general receiver only and the others are the givers.

Re: Pastor David Ibiyeomie: Any Love That Does Not Involve Giving Is Fake by eberetos: 6:55pm On Jul 20, 2018
You give when you have...If you don't have, you can still love...You can love someone but things might not be too okay to satisfy the person's need.

Re: Pastor David Ibiyeomie: Any Love That Does Not Involve Giving Is Fake by PUSSYBBQGRILLS(f): 6:56pm On Jul 20, 2018
says the god of man.

Re: Pastor David Ibiyeomie: Any Love That Does Not Involve Giving Is Fake by Nobody: 6:56pm On Jul 20, 2018
True
Re: Pastor David Ibiyeomie: Any Love That Does Not Involve Giving Is Fake by Nobody: 6:57pm On Jul 20, 2018
If I don’t give . Com and remove it from my pocket na

Re: Pastor David Ibiyeomie: Any Love That Does Not Involve Giving Is Fake by dulux07(m): 6:57pm On Jul 20, 2018
True, iwhen you truly love, u do all u can to satisfy whoever.
Tho giving might not necessarily be material stuff angry
Re: Pastor David Ibiyeomie: Any Love That Does Not Involve Giving Is Fake by stopthecycle: 6:58pm On Jul 20, 2018
HappyPagan:
True. Jesus gave his life so his father could be free from the spirit of unforgiveness. Greater love hath no man.
I hope you are not referring to Father God. if you are, then I'm sorry to say........

you are a fool

Re: Pastor David Ibiyeomie: Any Love That Does Not Involve Giving Is Fake by Altern8(m): 6:58pm On Jul 20, 2018
Actually, his message is for naija ladies who are always on the receiving end.

Re: Pastor David Ibiyeomie: Any Love That Does Not Involve Giving Is Fake by LazyNairalander(m): 6:59pm On Jul 20, 2018
He's right but trust some niqqa will tell you give na give. even belle na give dem give am.
if you know you know.

check my SIGNATURE
Re: Pastor David Ibiyeomie: Any Love That Does Not Involve Giving Is Fake by Chibuzoc(m): 6:59pm On Jul 20, 2018
Just like how Eve gave Adam apple to eat
Re: Pastor David Ibiyeomie: Any Love That Does Not Involve Giving Is Fake by twentyk(m): 6:59pm On Jul 20, 2018
The "giving should be explained adequately....

Give head

Give bj

Give money

Give Belle

Give puna etc....

Valentine: Ugandan Pastor Kisses His Wife In Front Of Congregation. PICS / Luciferean Series I: Understanding Christianity / Seeking The Face Of God - The Journey