Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,966 members, 7,806,797 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 12:37 AM

Pastor David Ibiyeomie: Any Love That Does Not Involve Giving Is Fake - Religion (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Pastor David Ibiyeomie: Any Love That Does Not Involve Giving Is Fake (18034 Views)

Former Prince Of 'ISIS' Turns To Christ After A God Dream: 'I Saw A Love That... / Pastor David Ibiyeomie Gets A Car As 55th Birthday Gift (Photos) / Why David Ibiyeomie Deserves More Than A Private Jet (picture) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Pastor David Ibiyeomie: Any Love That Does Not Involve Giving Is Fake by asawanathegreat(m): 8:21pm On Jul 20, 2018
How many people have u given money or empower as a man of God?
Re: Pastor David Ibiyeomie: Any Love That Does Not Involve Giving Is Fake by duality(m): 8:23pm On Jul 20, 2018
The easiest way to trap people is to give them things.

Even if you want to dupe them, or even kill them.
Re: Pastor David Ibiyeomie: Any Love That Does Not Involve Giving Is Fake by Nobody: 8:31pm On Jul 20, 2018
AkpaMgbor:

Can you beat your chest that you've given to atleast 3 orphanage homes this past one year? You always use pastors as excuse not to part with your money..you say you'd rather give to the less privileged but many of you don't even do that..

Yes I can beat my chest that I've done charitable work and Continually to help my people daily, I can even beat my balls to that.
Now, can you confidently beat your chest that your pastors are not thieves.
Re: Pastor David Ibiyeomie: Any Love That Does Not Involve Giving Is Fake by JamesIkosong(m): 8:32pm On Jul 20, 2018
Why struggle alone when there's someone ready to help?

Re: Pastor David Ibiyeomie: Any Love That Does Not Involve Giving Is Fake by Binnatrendyz(m): 8:34pm On Jul 20, 2018
Lol
Re: Pastor David Ibiyeomie: Any Love That Does Not Involve Giving Is Fake by Binnatrendyz(m): 8:36pm On Jul 20, 2018
eberetos:
You give when you have...If you don't have, you can still love...You can love someone but things might not be too okay to satisfy the person's need.
if you have spoken like a wise man
Re: Pastor David Ibiyeomie: Any Love That Does Not Involve Giving Is Fake by internet: 8:46pm On Jul 20, 2018
U are on point sir
Re: Pastor David Ibiyeomie: Any Love That Does Not Involve Giving Is Fake by Nobody: 8:50pm On Jul 20, 2018
kimbraa:
He's right.

You're MIA lately
Re: Pastor David Ibiyeomie: Any Love That Does Not Involve Giving Is Fake by AkpaMgbor(m): 8:51pm On Jul 20, 2018
Bidobado:

Yes I can beat my chest that I've done charitable work and Continually to help my people daily, I can even beat my balls to that.
Now, can you confidently beat your chest that your pastors are not thieves.
You see how you smartly dodged the question? Who doesn't help "his people"? Even the Bible said that evil people know how to give good gifts to their own..how many times have you gone to the orphanage you love to use as an excuse? How many times have you rendered monetary help to total strangers??
Re: Pastor David Ibiyeomie: Any Love That Does Not Involve Giving Is Fake by BIXYBABE: 8:57pm On Jul 20, 2018
jpworld:
Giving is love bah? Why did God dash us buhari and poverty?

Na God vote for him
Re: Pastor David Ibiyeomie: Any Love That Does Not Involve Giving Is Fake by Nobody: 9:04pm On Jul 20, 2018
cruchenutii:

You're MIA lately
Yeah, I know.
Re: Pastor David Ibiyeomie: Any Love That Does Not Involve Giving Is Fake by seguno2: 9:10pm On Jul 20, 2018
HappyPagan:
True. Jesus gave his life so his father could be free from the spirit of unforgiveness. Greater love hath no man.

So why is he and other gods of men not giving to their sheeple instead of sucking them dry like the vampires that they are?
Or he and his fellow charlatans in cassock don’t love their sheeple in the way that Christ said a shepherd must love his sheep
Ibiyeomie is definitely not a Christian. He is serving mammon. He is not serving God.
Re: Pastor David Ibiyeomie: Any Love That Does Not Involve Giving Is Fake by Nobody: 9:26pm On Jul 20, 2018
kimbraa:
Yeah, I know.

Good. I'll throw a small chops party for you lol. Btw you're just watching acrimony? Hope it didn't cause a argument btw you & your significant other half lol.
Re: Pastor David Ibiyeomie: Any Love That Does Not Involve Giving Is Fake by Nobody: 9:28pm On Jul 20, 2018
I swear the ladies saying yes, he's right only have the picture of a man giving them demand gifts immediately grin
Re: Pastor David Ibiyeomie: Any Love That Does Not Involve Giving Is Fake by Tonytonex(m): 9:30pm On Jul 20, 2018
It's Known.
Re: Pastor David Ibiyeomie: Any Love That Does Not Involve Giving Is Fake by justtoodark: 9:35pm On Jul 20, 2018
somebody give me a bible...to slap this basstard with it dey hungry me....
Re: Pastor David Ibiyeomie: Any Love That Does Not Involve Giving Is Fake by justtoodark: 9:41pm On Jul 20, 2018
this pastors should go and look for a job to do....pastor is not a job....

lazy basstards.....
Re: Pastor David Ibiyeomie: Any Love That Does Not Involve Giving Is Fake by Nobody: 9:47pm On Jul 20, 2018
AkpaMgbor:

You see how you smartly dodged the question? Who doesn't help "his people"? Even the Bible said that evil people know how to give good gifts to their own..how many times have you gone to the orphanage you love to use as an excuse? How many times have you rendered monetary help to total strangers??

Seriously I don't have your time, why don't you Jog on, it's easier.
Re: Pastor David Ibiyeomie: Any Love That Does Not Involve Giving Is Fake by jaxxy(m): 10:11pm On Jul 20, 2018
TheUbermensch:
How am I sure he won't turn this around to say "how can you say you love God without giving tithe?" ?!

True love is not built on giving.

I'm appalled a man of such cadre would say such.

True love involves giving bt giving doesn't mean money. Even God he uses as an example didnt money. There are many things to give beyond money to show ur love. Sadly lazy people are only impressed with money.
Re: Pastor David Ibiyeomie: Any Love That Does Not Involve Giving Is Fake by Nobody: 10:46pm On Jul 20, 2018
mimimile93:

OUR ladies can't hear him...

Our ladies don't give..

Our ladies are leeches
I thought he was talking to the men o cheesy
Re: Pastor David Ibiyeomie: Any Love That Does Not Involve Giving Is Fake by Macdav(m): 10:52pm On Jul 20, 2018
True
Re: Pastor David Ibiyeomie: Any Love That Does Not Involve Giving Is Fake by mimimile93: 10:57pm On Jul 20, 2018
yettymuse:
I thought he was talking to the men o cheesy

He was talking to y'all leeches
Re: Pastor David Ibiyeomie: Any Love That Does Not Involve Giving Is Fake by Nobody: 10:57pm On Jul 20, 2018
mimimile93:

He was talking to y'all leeches
your aunties and mother you mean?? Omo pao bi ibon
Re: Pastor David Ibiyeomie: Any Love That Does Not Involve Giving Is Fake by mimimile93: 10:59pm On Jul 20, 2018
yettymuse:
your aunties and mother you mean?? Omo pao bi ibon

Sorry!

Actually I meant yettymuse not you
Re: Pastor David Ibiyeomie: Any Love That Does Not Involve Giving Is Fake by joshrare(m): 11:51pm On Jul 20, 2018
bettercreature:
grin grin grin grin He is wrong some people are naturally stingy.It's in their blood they can not change! Like the person below me
You right bro..... the love is still real without giving
Re: Pastor David Ibiyeomie: Any Love That Does Not Involve Giving Is Fake by DozieInc(m): 12:09am On Jul 21, 2018
So true... fake love don't give.
Re: Pastor David Ibiyeomie: Any Love That Does Not Involve Giving Is Fake by LaudableXX: 2:09am On Jul 21, 2018
TheUbermensch:
How am I sure he won't turn this around to say "how can you say you love God without giving tithe?" ?!

True love is not built on giving.

I'm appalled a man of such cadre would say such.
Who told you true love is not based on giving? shocked Then you know absolutely nothing about love. Even "God so loved the world that He gave His only begotten son..." Do you remember that verse of scripture? No man who is in love, can see the object of his love in need of something within his reach, and then hold back from giving it. Love is a verb, not just a noun.

Bidobado:
What's your obsession with giving and taking, what happened to salvation. The Christian church has become a den of vipers.
Even salvation is a 'gift,' that was given by God. So what are you saying?

GoldHorse:
True love is built on giving but it does not have to be money. Love CAN NEVER survive where there is no giving.

Lots of things you can give that are not money.
God bless you. cheesy Abeg, help me tell dem. cool You can give your time, support, a listening ear, or a hand of assistance. You can even give someone your attention, if the need arises. There are so many things that can be given, which may not necessarily be of monetary value....

1 Like

Re: Pastor David Ibiyeomie: Any Love That Does Not Involve Giving Is Fake by Nobody: 2:16am On Jul 21, 2018
LaudableXX:

Who told you true love is not based on giving? shocked Then you know absolutely nothing about love. Even "God so loved the world that He gave His only begotten son..." Do you remember that verse of scripture? No man who is in love, can see the object of his love in need of something within his reach, and then hold back from giving it. Love is a verb, not just a noun.

Even salvation is a 'gift,' that was given by God. So what are you saying?

OK.
Re: Pastor David Ibiyeomie: Any Love That Does Not Involve Giving Is Fake by Sarang(f): 3:15am On Jul 21, 2018
Beggars come in different styles.. grin
Re: Pastor David Ibiyeomie: Any Love That Does Not Involve Giving Is Fake by Chigold101(m): 4:56am On Jul 21, 2018
BabaIbo:
Love is sweet, when money dey love is sweeter cheesy

Money is not the basis of true love, why do you think rich/wealthy and famous people divorce or breakup
there's different between giving and being rich...
We all have something to give...
Re: Pastor David Ibiyeomie: Any Love That Does Not Involve Giving Is Fake by blimeyVic(m): 5:27am On Jul 21, 2018
stopthecycle:

I hope you are not referring to Father God. if you are, then I'm sorry to say........

you are a fool

Thank you for giving.
#Common sense isn't common.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Who Is The Founder Of Jehovah’s Witnesses Organization / Luciferean Series I: Understanding Christianity / RCCG To Commission 12milion Capacity Auditorium. At The 63 Annual Convention

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.