Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,013 members, 7,806,957 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 07:47 AM

Instagram Adds A Status Indicator Dot So People Know When You’re Ignoring Them - Webmasters - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Webmasters / Instagram Adds A Status Indicator Dot So People Know When You’re Ignoring Them (394 Views)

HELP!!!WHO OWNS NETNAIJA dot com / 3 Things To Do Before Setting Up Your Website (ignoring Them Would Cost U Money) / How Do I Create A Link And Upload My Videos On It,so People Can Watch. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Instagram Adds A Status Indicator Dot So People Know When You’re Ignoring Them by tycoon101(m): 6:50pm On Jul 20, 2018
In a blog post today, Instagram announced a new feature: a green status dot that indicates when a user is active on the app.

If you’re cruising around Instagram, you can expect to see a green dot next to the profile pics of friends who also are Instagramming right then and there.

The dot will show up in the direct messaging part of the app but also on your friend’s list when you go to share a post with someone.

Instagram clarifies that “You will only see status for friends who follow you or people who you have talked to in Direct,” so it’s meant to get you talking more to the people you’re already read more https://techevangelistseo.com/instagram-adds-status-indicator-dot-people-know-youre-ignoring/

(1) (Reply)

Nonihost.com Is Now Nonihost.net / I Need A Blogger Template For My Blog / Part Time JOB From Home (computer + Internet = Get PAID Viewing Ads)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.