Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,304 members, 7,808,031 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 04:37 AM

How Feared Gang Leader And His Commanders Were Killed In Imo. Graphic Photos - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / How Feared Gang Leader And His Commanders Were Killed In Imo. Graphic Photos (48992 Views)

Man Chops Off 3 Persons' Heads In Imo (Graphic Pictures) / Wife Pours Hot Water On Husband For Buying Phone For Side Chick In Imo (Graphic) / Buharin Daji Killed Along With His Commanders By His Deputy. Graphic. Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

How Feared Gang Leader And His Commanders Were Killed In Imo. Graphic Photos by CastedDude: 6:51pm On Jul 20, 2018
Earlier today, it was reported that security operatives gunned down four notorious kidnappers and cultists terrorizing Eleme local government area of Rivers state and its environs. Mba Joe, the dreaded gang leader in Eleme, was killed along with his three major commanders following an operation that was conducted at a hotel in Owerri, Imo State.

Those killed are Joe Mba (aka SK or Mba boy, Teetito Frank( aka obele), Teetito Godwin( aka coachy boy) and Gift Paul.

Mba Joe, a.k.a. Mba Boy, had been on the wanted list of the Rivers state Police Command and that of Governor Nyesom Wike who placed a N20Million bounty on him among others including the late Don Wanney and his gang in his recently released security watch list.

Paramount Ruler of Egbalor, HRH Godwin Chinwi, alleged that the terror gang leader kidnapped five residents for ransom and burnt the house of another victim, Eyina Ngechu for refusing to pay N200,000 gratification over a new car the victim acquired.

The worried Egbalor monarch said, “Sometime ago, Engr. S.N. Nwafolor was adopted in the middle of the night. I was one of those who went to the banks to get N10Million to pay as ransom, but they took the money and still killed him. This time around, we are experiencing a sophisticated level of same act.

The approach now is If you don’t give me what I want, I will burn your house. You have an option, either you give me millions or your house is burnt”

Narrating how the criminal gang tried to burn his family of seven inside his three bedroom home, Eyina Ngechu said, “They broke into my wife’s shop and burnt everything inside. Then they said if I don’t open my house for them, they will burn me and my family inside. They started burning my house. From my wife’s bedroom, my room, parlour and dining, they were burning everywhere. My saving grace was the kitchen where we took cover. They had no entrance. If not for God’s grace, they would have burnt my entire family, before soldiers came to our rescue around 2am.”

Source; https://www.nationalhelm.co/2018/07/mba-joe-eleme-dreaded-gang-leader-killed-by-security-operatives-in-owerri.html

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: How Feared Gang Leader And His Commanders Were Killed In Imo. Graphic Photos by BeeBeeOoh(m): 7:04pm On Jul 20, 2018
shocked

Lord, please don't give me "Mba Joe" kind of a son/daughter I pray thee... AMEN!!

Rest Anyhow SK angry

161 Likes 4 Shares

Re: How Feared Gang Leader And His Commanders Were Killed In Imo. Graphic Photos by emperor94(m): 7:26pm On Jul 20, 2018
What the hell is with NPF and stripping dead people? It's absurd.

31 Likes 1 Share

Re: How Feared Gang Leader And His Commanders Were Killed In Imo. Graphic Photos by Atikusadvocate: 7:26pm On Jul 20, 2018
This is how they should alway end up. They think they have power until they are shot and dying.

31 Likes 2 Shares

Re: How Feared Gang Leader And His Commanders Were Killed In Imo. Graphic Photos by geolabious(m): 7:26pm On Jul 20, 2018
Na dem

3 Likes

Re: How Feared Gang Leader And His Commanders Were Killed In Imo. Graphic Photos by Purest1: 7:26pm On Jul 20, 2018
Issorite
Re: How Feared Gang Leader And His Commanders Were Killed In Imo. Graphic Photos by jnrbayano(m): 7:26pm On Jul 20, 2018
"Crime does not pay"

Lucky Dube (Prisoner)

20 Likes 1 Share

Re: How Feared Gang Leader And His Commanders Were Killed In Imo. Graphic Photos by Mikeross62: 7:27pm On Jul 20, 2018
ok

it's mikerissue yuan/rmb exchange services
Re: How Feared Gang Leader And His Commanders Were Killed In Imo. Graphic Photos by gaetano: 7:28pm On Jul 20, 2018
These are the same people politicians empower during elections. Not knowing they nurturing dangers in the state

22 Likes 1 Share

Re: How Feared Gang Leader And His Commanders Were Killed In Imo. Graphic Photos by 3rdavefarms(m): 7:28pm On Jul 20, 2018
Please who created this country before lord luggage’s?

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: How Feared Gang Leader And His Commanders Were Killed In Imo. Graphic Photos by Somebodydaddy01: 7:29pm On Jul 20, 2018
Wasted sperm

7 Likes

Re: How Feared Gang Leader And His Commanders Were Killed In Imo. Graphic Photos by Nobody: 7:29pm On Jul 20, 2018
Good for them...

1 Like

Re: How Feared Gang Leader And His Commanders Were Killed In Imo. Graphic Photos by Bantino(m): 7:29pm On Jul 20, 2018
Idiots

3 Likes

Re: How Feared Gang Leader And His Commanders Were Killed In Imo. Graphic Photos by tstx(m): 7:29pm On Jul 20, 2018
IGBO POLICE AMAKA

see my signature

1 Like

Re: How Feared Gang Leader And His Commanders Were Killed In Imo. Graphic Photos by meezynetwork(m): 7:29pm On Jul 20, 2018
Wicked generation
Re: How Feared Gang Leader And His Commanders Were Killed In Imo. Graphic Photos by Homeboiy: 7:30pm On Jul 20, 2018
Two brothers join die
Re: How Feared Gang Leader And His Commanders Were Killed In Imo. Graphic Photos by johnmba: 7:31pm On Jul 20, 2018
Nigeria shall be well again

4 Likes

Re: How Feared Gang Leader And His Commanders Were Killed In Imo. Graphic Photos by SamuelAnyawu(m): 7:31pm On Jul 20, 2018
cool
Re: How Feared Gang Leader And His Commanders Were Killed In Imo. Graphic Photos by tstx(m): 7:31pm On Jul 20, 2018
TrillionBrains:
[url=sumo.ly/WNqU] Kidney don just waste like that �[/url]
Asin eh... 40 millionaire x 8 just gone like that

See my signature

5 Likes

Re: How Feared Gang Leader And His Commanders Were Killed In Imo. Graphic Photos by realmindz: 7:31pm On Jul 20, 2018
Go down evil bastards..

But did the bullets take off their clothes

3 Likes

Re: How Feared Gang Leader And His Commanders Were Killed In Imo. Graphic Photos by bubu2019: 7:32pm On Jul 20, 2018
vanity upon vanity all is vanity and vexation of power

1 Like

Re: How Feared Gang Leader And His Commanders Were Killed In Imo. Graphic Photos by Houseofglam7(f): 7:32pm On Jul 20, 2018
The bullets stripped em naked too

1 Like

Re: How Feared Gang Leader And His Commanders Were Killed In Imo. Graphic Photos by Buffalowings3(m): 7:33pm On Jul 20, 2018
tstx:
Asin eh... 40 millionaire x 8 just gone like that

Hehe
Re: How Feared Gang Leader And His Commanders Were Killed In Imo. Graphic Photos by seXytOhbAd(m): 7:34pm On Jul 20, 2018
emperor94:
What the hell is with NPF and stripping dead people? It's absurd.

It makes sense because if they have gang or affiliate tattoos, markings or piercings, the public can inform them easily when they see it on someone else who has escaped you dufus

17 Likes 1 Share

Re: How Feared Gang Leader And His Commanders Were Killed In Imo. Graphic Photos by Nobody: 7:34pm On Jul 20, 2018
Re: How Feared Gang Leader And His Commanders Were Killed In Imo. Graphic Photos by cosmatika(m): 7:34pm On Jul 20, 2018
I don't pity recognized armed robbers and kidnappers wen dey re killed, weda by firing squad or extra judicial killing, let them just goan meet devil

4 Likes

Re: How Feared Gang Leader And His Commanders Were Killed In Imo. Graphic Photos by 3verblazing(m): 7:34pm On Jul 20, 2018
I don't see any gunshot wounds

1 Like

Re: How Feared Gang Leader And His Commanders Were Killed In Imo. Graphic Photos by drdavebee: 7:34pm On Jul 20, 2018
Buy a domain name and host with the best hosting company recognized by NiRA. The only one way to be the best is to be with the best. Waste no time, visit https://www.tfhost.ng/promo.php to get your domain name today.
Buffalowings3:
M

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Hausa Man Dressed As A Woman Was Caught By Security (pics, Video) / Thief Caught Stealing In A Church In Imo State. See What They Did To Him. Pics / Wasiu, Serial Rapist Arrested In Lagos (Photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.