Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,891 members, 7,802,872 topics. Date: Saturday, 20 April 2024 at 12:23 AM

How Feared Gang Leader And His Commanders Were Killed In Imo. Graphic Photos - Crime (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / How Feared Gang Leader And His Commanders Were Killed In Imo. Graphic Photos (48986 Views)

Man Chops Off 3 Persons' Heads In Imo (Graphic Pictures) / Wife Pours Hot Water On Husband For Buying Phone For Side Chick In Imo (Graphic) / Buharin Daji Killed Along With His Commanders By His Deputy. Graphic. Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: How Feared Gang Leader And His Commanders Were Killed In Imo. Graphic Photos by gaby(m): 7:35pm On Jul 20, 2018
lol Naija police sabi display sha...see as dem line dem up come use rifles do pillow for dem...

it is a wa...
Re: How Feared Gang Leader And His Commanders Were Killed In Imo. Graphic Photos by blackgold90(m): 7:35pm On Jul 20, 2018
T
Re: How Feared Gang Leader And His Commanders Were Killed In Imo. Graphic Photos by chosenchild: 7:35pm On Jul 20, 2018
Galatians 5:19-21 KJV
Now the works of the flesh are manifest, which are these ; Adultery, fornication, uncleanness, lasciviousness, [20] Idolatry, witchcraft, hatred, variance, emulations, wrath, strife, seditions, heresies, [21] Envyings, murders, drunkenness, revellings, and such like: of the which I tell you before, as I have also told you in time past, that they which do such things shall not inherit the kingdom of God.

1 Like

Re: How Feared Gang Leader And His Commanders Were Killed In Imo. Graphic Photos by blackgold90(m): 7:36pm On Jul 20, 2018
One idiotic guy in another thread was saying they torment them to death.... Hope he will see this thread

1 Like

Re: How Feared Gang Leader And His Commanders Were Killed In Imo. Graphic Photos by Nobody: 7:38pm On Jul 20, 2018
9 times out of 10, good always prevail over evil.
Re: How Feared Gang Leader And His Commanders Were Killed In Imo. Graphic Photos by SUNDICOS(m): 7:39pm On Jul 20, 2018
Houseofglam7:
The bullets stripped em naked too
House, I wonder oo
Re: How Feared Gang Leader And His Commanders Were Killed In Imo. Graphic Photos by donbachi(m): 7:40pm On Jul 20, 2018
Another wasted destinies
Re: How Feared Gang Leader And His Commanders Were Killed In Imo. Graphic Photos by CharleyBright(m): 7:40pm On Jul 20, 2018
While I don't have sympathy for these criminals (cos they also deserve the death and terror they dish out), but am totally against the way Nigerian Police UnCloth and abuse dead people. They would have been severely sanctioned in civilised climes.
Even the way they handle dead bodies totally bastardizes any possibly of forensic analysis.
Unfortunately, in Nigeria there are rarely cases where Human Rights and govt agencies actually probe and demand autopsies to ascertain the real cause of death of even criminals.
It is wrong to Desecrate a dead body. The African Culture or the White culture don't permit it.
The Nigerian Police should be called to order

2 Likes

Re: How Feared Gang Leader And His Commanders Were Killed In Imo. Graphic Photos by Adadioranma79(f): 7:42pm On Jul 20, 2018
So they died, thought they are immortals. Even with the blood stained money they are forcefully collecting, they still look like vomits. Anuofias

1 Like

Re: How Feared Gang Leader And His Commanders Were Killed In Imo. Graphic Photos by daniwise(m): 7:43pm On Jul 20, 2018
hustlfff:
better is the end of a matter than its beginning.....
it is better to go to the house of mourning than one of rejoicing..

am pretty certain that this monsters parents very happy the day he was born...not knowing how his life will turn out... undecided undecided...

wetin be my own sef...

meanwhile guys are you bored and in need of some entertainment? then kindly check my signature..wink

or you can pretty much add me on skype instead at "hustlingbae"

i would do my best to entertain you wink

serious buyers only!!! undecided undecided

If I may ask,what are u selling ma?
Re: How Feared Gang Leader And His Commanders Were Killed In Imo. Graphic Photos by Houseofglam7(f): 7:46pm On Jul 20, 2018
SUNDICOS:
House, I wonder oo
Lol
Seriously

1 Like

Re: How Feared Gang Leader And His Commanders Were Killed In Imo. Graphic Photos by Organizer111222(m): 7:47pm On Jul 20, 2018
The Nigerian Police guns are extremely powerful after killing the target they also strip him or her naked...
Re: How Feared Gang Leader And His Commanders Were Killed In Imo. Graphic Photos by Zico5(m): 7:49pm On Jul 20, 2018
I cannot imagine how many innocent souls these wasted sperm must have wasted away. And I could read in the previous thread how some misguided and criminal minds are rebuking treatment meted out to these criminals. How I wish they were hanged by their scrotum just to know how painful it is for someone to die slowly. Anyone that pity them will surely die a slow and miserable death.
Re: How Feared Gang Leader And His Commanders Were Killed In Imo. Graphic Photos by bigfather(m): 7:49pm On Jul 20, 2018
Wasted !
Re: How Feared Gang Leader And His Commanders Were Killed In Imo. Graphic Photos by coluka: 7:49pm On Jul 20, 2018
Good riddance to stupid idiots
Re: How Feared Gang Leader And His Commanders Were Killed In Imo. Graphic Photos by Collee(m): 7:51pm On Jul 20, 2018
*SUB for DATA SERVICES*
Get your Mtn Data and other networks @Affordable Rates

*MTN DATA*
(For bank transfer)
500mb�#350
1Gig �#600
2 Gig�#1100
3 Gig�#1700
4 Gig�#2200
5 Gig�#2600
10Gig�#4800
*NOTE*- Recharge card payment for mtn data is an extra charge of #100 except for 500mb which is #400

*BONANZA*
*GLO DATA*(Bank payments)
*AUTO RENEWALS*
2Gig �#850
4.5Gig�#1700
7.2gig�#2200

*OTHER NETWORKS DATA ALSO AVAILABLE AT CHEAP RATES*

⚡⚡ *Contact Us*
Call-or whatsapp -on 08139087040 To get yours now!

*Give us a trial and you would keep trusting us.*
Re: How Feared Gang Leader And His Commanders Were Killed In Imo. Graphic Photos by krisdzhon: 7:52pm On Jul 20, 2018
Sadly, they are products failed parenting and a bankrupt value system!

Their reign of terror has finally come to an end... A wake up call to all Parents and Parents-to-be!

1 Like

Re: How Feared Gang Leader And His Commanders Were Killed In Imo. Graphic Photos by ZKOSOSO(m): 7:56pm On Jul 20, 2018
One thing people failed to quickly notice here is the trends of KILLING non HausaFulaniMuslims on the spot while all the boko haram and Fulani Herdsmen terrorists are CAUGHT and Paraded with their full attairs while the Southerners are DISPLAYED nude and dead to shame them.

Is this fair...? Buhari Nigeria.
Re: How Feared Gang Leader And His Commanders Were Killed In Imo. Graphic Photos by meneski(m): 7:58pm On Jul 20, 2018
u no dey see say to plug phone here na ur own risk? Wetin be help me de look am?
Re: How Feared Gang Leader And His Commanders Were Killed In Imo. Graphic Photos by Nobody: 7:58pm On Jul 20, 2018
emperor94:
What the hell is with NPF and stripping dead people? It's absurd.

I think it's to see the point of penetration from bullets to ascertain if they are dead or if they might survive.
Re: How Feared Gang Leader And His Commanders Were Killed In Imo. Graphic Photos by Bhalmoz: 7:59pm On Jul 20, 2018
God have mercy
Re: How Feared Gang Leader And His Commanders Were Killed In Imo. Graphic Photos by brainhgeek(m): 8:03pm On Jul 20, 2018
Those killed are Joe Mba (aka SK or Mba boy, [i]Teetito Frank( aka obele), Teetito Godwin( aka coachy boy) [/i]and Gift Paul.

Two sons of from same family line wasted in a day. What a waste of ova,spermatozoa and birth pangs.
#trainupyourchildinawayheshouldgo
#disciplineisafundamentalrightofeverychild
Re: How Feared Gang Leader And His Commanders Were Killed In Imo. Graphic Photos by aragonchuks(m): 8:04pm On Jul 20, 2018
Hmmm...name checkers of Nairaland over to you

Re: How Feared Gang Leader And His Commanders Were Killed In Imo. Graphic Photos by tiana29(f): 8:05pm On Jul 20, 2018
Criminals or not may their souls rest in peace ..

1 Like

Re: How Feared Gang Leader And His Commanders Were Killed In Imo. Graphic Photos by asawanathegreat(m): 8:06pm On Jul 20, 2018
Everyday for the thief one day for the owner. Hell fire straight
Re: How Feared Gang Leader And His Commanders Were Killed In Imo. Graphic Photos by Dami12345: 8:06pm On Jul 20, 2018
hustlfff:
better is the end of a matter than its beginning.....
it is better to go to the house of mourning than one of rejoicing..

am pretty certain that this monsters parents very happy the day he was born...not knowing how his life will turn out... undecided undecided...

wetin be my own sef...

meanwhile guys are you bored and in need of some entertainment? then kindly check my signature..wink

i would do my best to entertain you wink

serious buyers only!!! undecided undecided

What are you selling?
Re: How Feared Gang Leader And His Commanders Were Killed In Imo. Graphic Photos by israelmao(m): 8:06pm On Jul 20, 2018
Nigerian security concerns is the combination of poor leadership and population explosion.
Re: How Feared Gang Leader And His Commanders Were Killed In Imo. Graphic Photos by Cyriloha(m): 8:16pm On Jul 20, 2018
[s]meanwhile guys are you bored and in need of some entertainment? then kindly check my signature..wink

i would do my best to entertain you
][/s]
Re: How Feared Gang Leader And His Commanders Were Killed In Imo. Graphic Photos by Cyriloha(m): 8:18pm On Jul 20, 2018
Dami12345:

What are you selling?

She's selling smelling wide open bore hole pussyyy

Entertainment kill her there' kpia

1 Like 1 Share

Re: How Feared Gang Leader And His Commanders Were Killed In Imo. Graphic Photos by TEYA: 8:20pm On Jul 20, 2018
emperor94:
What the hell is with NPF and stripping dead people? It's absurd.
You call that "stripping naked"? I wish they removed their boxers and exposed their 2 inch dicks for the world to see.
Re: How Feared Gang Leader And His Commanders Were Killed In Imo. Graphic Photos by Yankee101: 8:22pm On Jul 20, 2018
Live by the sword and die by the sword
Re: How Feared Gang Leader And His Commanders Were Killed In Imo. Graphic Photos by oweman: 8:22pm On Jul 20, 2018
I've swore never to ever go to iboland since about 8years ago whem in broad day light a passat car just few meters into Onitsha town killed 2 pedestrians instead of the populacr to help the victims via first aid they all began to hail the driver shouting oye boys jubilantly .
After this whicked experience I went into a local food restraurant to meet some elders saying they knew the driver as a local thug but won't make any report because he is a home paddy there and then I got purchase a bus ticket to Lagos and God willing I shall never go to any iboland no matter what the life of ibo"s Is far below that of human .

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Wasiu, Serial Rapist Arrested In Lagos (Photo) / Hausa Man Dressed As A Woman Was Caught By Security (pics, Video) / Man Kills His 8-Month Pregnant Lover In Abuja For Not Washing His Clothes(Photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.